Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) (43355 Views)

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by celebgistz2: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2019
A post shared on twitter by Igbo Made showed the picture of a young girl who was said to have been beaten to death by her father for an unknown reason.

Many Nigerians were deeply saddened and had wondered what kind of man will be able to beat his own daughter till death no matter the reason behind such despicable actions.

See photos below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/outrage-as-father-beats-his-daughter-to-death-nigerians-react-graphic-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by celebgistz2: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2019
See More HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 22, 2019
This is disheartening....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by edward1984(m): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2019
We need professional psychological institutions in that country, I really don't know what to say,, our tradition and culture also not helping,, I'm speechless

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Larryfest(m): 1:00am On Aug 22, 2019
If this true then that father should be killed instantly....

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by nelklyn(m): 1:20am On Aug 22, 2019
I don’t f*ckin' care about what the child did...that man is a monster and should be treated as such

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by anonymuz(m): 6:35am On Aug 22, 2019
He needs to be beaten to death too. Monster!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by catwalq(f): 6:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Now no one can hurt you again lil child....RIP

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2019
This is obviously not her daughter, oh my God!!
How could you beat a child like this for what..
Even armed robbers are not treated this way.

Sincerely my heart bleed..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Belledi: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2019
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by nairalee(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Just yesterday a woman beat her child to death because of 350 naira only. Now this. Too many pathetic and frustrated people in our society these days.

OP u covered her face in one and uncovered it in another. Are you coming or going?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Nigga44: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Jeezz undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by LewinskyMon: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2019
my heart is broken right now.. sad sad sad cry cry cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by zolapower: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2019
Good night girl .......I pray you find solace in the Lord . Don't fucking look back into this sinful world . Stay with the Lord and sing with the holy angels of God toll we meet to part no more. Good bye

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Dwady(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2019
The real devil is in we humans.
Hard to believe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Nigerfine2: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2019
This is the most graphic I have seen in a long while.
No more beating pretty lil angel, rest on.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2019
The older I grow the more I am starting to realize
Angels and demons live right here on earth
Not in any supernatural realm.
There are parents who live in IDP camps and still manage to love their kids despite the desperation around them.
Damn sad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Chai! Beautiful girl. Just look at the massive beating marks at her back. God! This just spoilt my mood.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by happydays1(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2019
See pikin wey some people dey use money find, na im this man kill im own gift from God

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2019
This is where jungle justice is needed walahi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by West2019(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2019
SASR where una , I dnt care to knw wat the little girl did I need instant killing of the father right now

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) / Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.