Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

New Swimwear For Muslim Women - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / New Swimwear For Muslim Women (3166 Views)

Chinonso Opara, Miss Toursim Nigeria World Delegate Stuns In Swimwear Shoot(Pic) / Swimwear Model Theresa Moore / ~ What Are Your Thoughts On African Fabric Infused Ladies' Purses & Swimwear? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Swimwear For Muslim Women by bfashion(f): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2009
I think it's the thought that counts, although I've never seen something like this before.
Of course, I'd stick to my bikini though. tongue
How about you?

[img]http://swimwearformuslimwomen.files./2007/11/rimmazehba.jpg?w=161&h=243[/img]

Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by throttler(f): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2009
always out to protect their women from eyes while the men collect those women in fives and more, like old volkswagens. all the new laws are always how to supress their women. thank God i aint, i would have committed husbandcide a long time ago, and prolly been killed a long time ago too. lipsrsealed

@post

that burqina looks horrid, and its prolly intended to drown the woman sad
Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
I like it. tongue
Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by Godmother(f): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2009
I think wearing your jeans or whatever you had on before would be much easier and comfortable than this undecided
Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by Epi: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
My diving suits lk like pics 3, 4, and 5, so I see nothing wrong with them. what's up with the dress blouse and pant as swimwearundecided ridiculous!
Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by mohawkchic(f): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2009
[size=14pt]~This'll be ideal when i hit 60. . . grin
[/size]
Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by Epi: 1:30am On Nov 18, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=14pt]~ grin. . . grin
[/size]

funny grin ;Dbut you may pick up a second huzzy because it looks really shiek
Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by riversman: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2009
muslim women - a.k.a CLOSET FREAKS, geez, wear the damn bikini, muslim women are always FAT sha, so they better hide all that EBA tummy grin
Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by dominique(f): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2009
this doesn't look much like swim wear to me undecided na by force to swim tongue
Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by lilshortym: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ all i think that is unfair. we all have ways to address issues but not like that. i personally dont see anything wrong in what they have on.

please try not to criticize others and their religion
Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by SeanT21(f): 6:35am On Nov 19, 2009
They might as well just go in ordinary clothes instead of wearing that "swimwear".
Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by j2db: 6:43pm On May 07, 2011
its good
Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by kemmeye: 2:53am On Jun 21, 2011
please i'd rather stay at home than go to the beach or swimming pool in that. people would just keep staring at someone like a weirdo.
Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by kemmeye: 2:55am On Jun 21, 2011
please i'd rather stay at home than go to the beach or swimming pool in that. people would just keep staring like the person is a  weirdo.
Re: New Swimwear For Muslim Women by sasimalia(f): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
throttler:

always out to protect their women from eyes while the men collect those women in fives and more, like old volkswagens. all the new laws are always how to supress their women. thank God i aint, i would have committed husbandcide a long time ago, and prolly been killed a long time ago too. lipsrsealed

@post

that burqina looks horrid, and its prolly intended to drown the woman sad

You post is very stereotypical. I do agree that there are some extremists but believe me they are the minorities (unfortunately they get the most publicity). Many of these women choose to wear the veil or not. I grew up with many muslim friends who decided to wear the veil it while their mum/gdma or other siblings never wore it. The veil represents to them more than just a covering cloth that we, non-muslim may see. It represents an ideal that they are trying to attain - and that concept should not be hard to understand if you are serious/practicing christian. Many are very educated and ambitious, some doctors or businesswomen who are very independent with a strong personality and wont let nobody step onto their toes.
Please DO NOT mix/confuse Religious and Culture. Some cultures are very oppressive of women and the fact that they happen to be muslim gives an inaccurate reading of the religion. Senegal is about 90% muslim and has the highest percent of professional working women in all of subsaharian Africa.
Thus said, I agree with the idea that a lot of those men from repressive cultures allow themselves plenty of room to have fun and hide under the cover of religion.

PS: I am a strong, practicing born again christian who just hates stereotypes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars / Hairstyles : 2022 Trending Cornrow Styles To Try Next / Global Ankara Trend: The Colourful Fabric Revolutionizing International Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.