Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,910 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full (3925 Views)

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by Securedbet24: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Barely a week after her younger sister Laura got engaged to ex- Nigerian international footballer Kanu Nwankwo’s younger brother Ogbonna the celebrity blogger also received a marriage proposal.

One Mr Bonny Uku who claimed he works as a hotel manager in Festac Town of Lagos has openly proposed to the well celebrated blogger

Linda Ikeji finally finds a husband in Bonny Uku

Throwing his proposal into the open Uku said if truly Linda is in need of a serious partner he is up for grab. He even shared his photo, phone number and that of the hotel where he works to show his seriousness.
Linda had tapped into Laura’s marriage proposal as she used it as a point of contacts for her own wedding. Has her prayers been answered? Will Linda go for Bonny Uku? Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by dacovajnr: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin
Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by Securedbet24: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
As a sharp ipob guy, he wan tap from her financial endowment

I bet this is fake love jareeee sad undecided

But looking at it from another view, auntie linda Don dey age so make she grab this guy as her copy.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by tammyboy1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Linda should check him out tho

1 Like

Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by bellenornor(f): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lol! Linda, over to you. The guy speaks well grin. With his sunshades in the dark

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by Oblitz(m): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2016
this is really funny
Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by soberdrunk(m): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2016
My people say "if person stay too long 4 toilet, nah different types of flies go dey perch on am" angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by Joephat(m): 2:28am On Dec 20, 2016
Linda Christmas chicken don done...
come n shame WizKid grin
Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by VickyRotex(f): 3:42am On Dec 20, 2016
bellenornor:
Lol! Linda, over to you. The guy speaks well grin. With his sunshades in the dark

Ehn? Speaks well kwa?

"These" medium

"If truly is in need to serious partner"

Issokay! angry

Linda, I wish you all the best! cool
Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by crackhouse(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2016
The handsome guy is ready to tangle. But is he capable of taking Linda to heaven from the other room b/cos that's one her requirements.
Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by Ideyontop: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2016
See una, una no dey see well!

The guy is refering to one Linda in Ikeja.

See the name he wrote na!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by queenitee(f): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Aunty Linda,Aunty Linda,Aunty Linda.. Berra grab him and hold him tight.Baba God blessing no go pass you by
Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by Alezy(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2016
bellenornor:
beautiful
Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by GiaGunn(f): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2016
Nah..Not Linda's type
Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by nikkypearl(f): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2016
And the man fine o grin
Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by bellenornor(f): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

Ehn? Speaks well kwa?

"These" medium

"If truly is in need to serious partner"

Issokay! angry

Linda, I wish you all the best! cool
I was sarcastic
Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by Sanchez01: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Just one person...

'These' medium
'Am ready'
Linda 'Ikeja'
if 'truely'
'is in need'
'am in love with her'
'am not after her money'
'to serious partner'

Now I feel like taking the day off while I do nothing but sleep. I feel so weak cry cry grin
Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by VickyRotex(f): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
bellenornor:

I was sarcastic

lol. Don't mind me.
Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by VickyRotex(f): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sanchez01:
Just one person...

'These' medium
'Am ready'
Linda 'Ikeja'
if 'truely'
'is in need'
'am in love with her'
'am not after her money'
'to serious partner'

Now I feel like taking the day off while I do nothing but sleep. I feel so weak cry cry grin

Bwhahahahahaha.

I dint even notice the "Ikeja" cheesy cheesy

Ikeja kor, Ketu ni. grin

1 Like

Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by robosky02(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

Bwhahahahahaha.

I dint even notice the "Ikeja" cheesy cheesy

Ikeja kor, Ketu ni. grin

Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by Agimor(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
See G-string
Re: Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full by SURElee(f): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
If he was after her money would he say it on social media and is it that this guy hasn't heard Linda saying her man must be rich?

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Caught Lavishing Millions Of Money On A Party, / Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) / ''I Blame Myself For P-square Break Up'' Mr P SHOCKS Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.