Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Unveiling The Secret Of The Voynich Manuscript (i Can Read It) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unveiling The Secret Of The Voynich Manuscript (i Can Read It) (565 Views)

GTBank Launches The Dusty Manuscript Contest / If You Can Read This Write Up, Then You Are A Genius / If You Can Read This You Have A Strong Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling The Secret Of The Voynich Manuscript (i Can Read It) by HOLYSEE(m): 1:08am On Dec 20, 2016
I have been looking for the right word to use in beginning this piece, it wasn’t easily coming along but there was a knowledge lurking on the inside of my mind and I believed it to be truth. Today I present you with what I believe is true.
The Mystery of the Voynich manuscript has so far not been deciphered----not even a word.
The research analysis of the voynich manuscript has credited it to a number of scientists in the 1500’s and 1600’s, the likes of Yaqubus Antenvienich, Roger Bacon, and Edward Kelly even a young Leonardo Da Vinci was implicated in this theory. The Carbon dating however placed the manuscript between 1404-1438AD, records have shown that a lot of factors can prove the carbon dating wrong.
I can humbly on this day say that with the help of a higher power (God) I have been able to find the truth that human science could not. The language of the manuscript is lost and finding the language will help us read the manuscript.
The book recorded to have the exact language and carries great mysteries as the Voynich is the book of Angel Raziel. The book he gave to Adam after he was cast out of Eden to help him in a vast emptiness of the world. The pictographic presentations in the manuscript plus the symbols in the voynich carried an air of intelligence that no one in the 1400AD could have. A book that is handwritten yet no correction and the paintings were ingeniously done. I only have one explanation-----extra terrestrial.
The Angelic lore has it that Raziel got these secret knowledge from the lips of God himself, he is stationed outside the curtains of the holies where God dwells. Raziel also in charge of revealing esoteric mysteries. This sacred knowledge was handed to Noah from Enoch who later was transformed into the Angel Metatron according to the Cabalic Legends.
The mysterious language of the Voynich is the lost language of ‘Babel’. All hope is not lost because we can still assemble some of the old languages that made up the Babellian language. Mesopotamia (Old Hebrew, Sumerian, Greece, Romana-Latin etc) + Egyptian + Barban (Saxons, French etc). These languages with others makes up the Babellian language, if we can find the unifying lingual code, the alphabet of these parent languages are familiar and related to each other. When we dig dip and investigate further we will see the lost language come to life, which will help us come to terms with the voynich manuscript.
I believe strongly that once upon a time before the chaos of Babel that that man and the Angels spoke the same language. I experienced a higher level of consciousness and was given an insight to what the Voynich holds. I can read the lost the manuscript with the ability of the lost language, but I am not allow to share now. Too many sceptics desire enlightenment not because they believe but just want to whet their curiosity----you won’t find what you are looking for. The fact is, the voynich holds the secret to the beginning of things in the cosmos and how to live and sustain it and there consequences breaking one of the principles guarding the cosmos.
This knowledge is hidden for long and cannot be committed into the hands of many people because of abuse. Until man return to the state of Edenian awareness this knowledge would remain secret.
I know it may be hard to sink in for sceptics and I don’t apologise for all I have written. As long as man doubts and yearn to become God, they cannot have the knowledge to get them farther than they have come. We are rigmarolling on planet earth going in circle in an orbit of perpetual ignorance.

Re: Unveiling The Secret Of The Voynich Manuscript (i Can Read It) by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 20, 2016
'This knowledge is hidden for long and cannot be committed into the hands of many people because of abuse.'

oh, is that so? anyway
Re: Unveiling The Secret Of The Voynich Manuscript (i Can Read It) by HOLYSEE(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2016
Capziggle:
'This knowledge is hidden for long and cannot be committed into the hands of many people because of abuse.'

oh, is that so? anyway
you seem not to agree with this fact. i need u to open up
Re: Unveiling The Secret Of The Voynich Manuscript (i Can Read It) by Kendzyma(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2016
I think it would have made more sense if its free from any religious blueprint which might make it look like u followed a specific laid down principle in ur interpretation.
Re: Unveiling The Secret Of The Voynich Manuscript (i Can Read It) by HOLYSEE(m): 2:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Kendzyma:
I think it would have made more sense if its free from any religious blueprint which might make it look like u followed a specific laid down principle in ur interpretation.
I wouldn't say I approached it from a religious angle because Raziel who I am crediting this work to as far as i am concerned is a historical figure, who has over the years not been given enough credit in the religious domain. my argument is based on historical fact, because religion tend to champion events and figures I mentioned doesn't make it religious. You can relate to this as Gnostiscism, mystiscm or Kabballah and not religion. Science failed to decipher the manuscript so we turned to a superior science----metaphysics. believe it or not whether you termed it God and angels or aliens as the case may be there is a higher intelligence beyond our cosmos and the Voynich manuscript Like the Kabalic Zohar is helping us understand it. thank you

(1) (Reply)

Www.waeconline.org.ng | Waec Registration Form 2017/2018 / Solved / Vampire Secondary School ... Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.