Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Gamer Silkmoth33 Is An A-hole !!!. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gamer Silkmoth33 Is An A-hole !!!. (1125 Views)

Gamer Electrocuted Playing On His Phone While Charging In Thailand (Graphics) / 11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of / 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gamer Silkmoth33 Is An A-hole !!!. by nadleeh: 1:20am On Dec 20, 2016
This Video by #Churches simply explains the unprovoked discrimination and down washing of people trying to make a new medium .It also expresses the thoughts and feelings of members of Sky City Bay on the person known as Silkmoth33 whom tried to persuade followers of Nairaland to skip videos posted by both #Churches and Sky City Bay (or any other video).
Plus here's a video of me Roasting this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJXvmzDKmb0
And Silkmoth,pls be dense enough to tell people not to click A VIDEO ABOUT YOU.... OR change your username or tell one of your friends to come and say people should'nt watch the video .
Re: Gamer Silkmoth33 Is An A-hole !!!. by samsono30: 1:56am On Dec 20, 2016
smiley smiley smiley[color=#000099][/color] smiley ..... FINISH HIM

Re: Gamer Silkmoth33 Is An A-hole !!!. by KazukiIto(m): 2:02am On Dec 20, 2016
I laugh in Swahili.
Re: Gamer Silkmoth33 Is An A-hole !!!. by Proffdada: 5:51am On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin una no serious
Re: Gamer Silkmoth33 Is An A-hole !!!. by 04kaa: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Buhahaha
Re: Gamer Silkmoth33 Is An A-hole !!!. by cao(f): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
I'm busy playing Overwatch. I'll come back later to whatever this butthurt-ness is about.
Re: Gamer Silkmoth33 Is An A-hole !!!. by HyDef(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
That was juvenile...

I mean... I like the whole idea of Sky City Bay, and I watch a lot of anime, so I was interested...

But that wasn't good tact.
Re: Gamer Silkmoth33 Is An A-hole !!!. by cao(f): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Looks like the video is down or something*. Oh well, still playing Overwatch.

*nevermind e still dey there.

UPDATE: Oya, I don watch...omo, y'all get time-o, to set up camera, siddon in front and talk about one person. Oh well...it is well.

(1) (Reply)

Be The Lucky Winner: Predict The Outcome And Win Airtime!!! / Any Ps4 For Sale Here? / What Are The Potential Benefits Of Playing Online Slot Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.