Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga (4681 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by MrMontella(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
jonbellion:

Jesus fukking Christ
*facepalm*
i said these exact same words when i saw the comment ! gringrin grin

*facepalm bro* embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

There are sexually Transmitted Diseases and there are Sexually Transmitted Demons.

Sexually Transmitted Demons jump from the demon possessed Person, like HopefulLandlord to a girl he engages in sexual act with. He won't even know and she won't know too. And, vise versa. She just starts seeing herself being made love to in her sleep or having orgasms without sex. Thats how the manifestation begins.

Sexually Transmitted Demons, are responsible for sex in your dreams.

The worst is when a woman is pregnant, the child gets possessed before birth.

This is responsible for homosexuality.

Incubus and succubus. Male and female sex demons. Google them.

It's sad to see so much delusion in one post.... sad sad

1 Like

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by jonbellion(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
SirWere:

bro it was too bad
We need to make a thread "most delusional christian comments"
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by jonbellion(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrMontella:
i said these exact same words when i saw the comment ! gringrin grin

*facepalm bro* embarassed
I just didn't know where to start
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
SirWere:

Okay.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Ranchhoddas: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

There are sexually Transmitted Diseases and there are Sexually Transmitted Demons.

Sexually Transmitted Demons jump from the demon possessed Person, like HopefulLandlord to a girl he engages in sexual act with. He won't even know and she won't know too. And, vise versa. She just starts seeing herself being made love to in her sleep or having orgasms without sex. Thats how the manifestation begins.

Sexually Transmitted Demons, are responsible for sex in your dreams.

The worst is when a woman is pregnant, the child gets possessed before birth.

This is responsible for homosexuality.

Incubus and succubus. Male and female sex demons. Google them.
If I say you are making things up now, you go dey vex.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Superpower(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

https://drintimacy./incubus-and-succubus-sex-demons-of-the-night/

Pls dont forget to read the comments. You'll be shocked.

By the way, those people commenting there are not Africans, they are all Americans.

Satan wants to remain in hiding. You guys are helping him hide well. My job is to call him out.
you need help
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Superpower:
you need help
Yeah?
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
If I say you are making things up now, you go dey vex.
What will i gain by making things up nah?

Pls read this article and go down to the comments so that you can see that real people are suffering in the hands of this demons.

Guy, denying these things doesnt make them go away.

Like others, if you say i need help, i won't be suprised. But read at least.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Ranchhoddas: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Deny what? I am not under any form of demonic disturbance.
Anas09:

What will i gain by making things up nah?

Pls read this article and go down to the comments so that you can see that real people are suffering in the hands of this demons.

Guy, denying these things doesnt make them go away.

Like others, if you say i need help, i won't be suprised. But read at least.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by ifenes(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:
Ifeness which Moniker have you been using lately. Lennycool?

I thought I was Truthman83? I'm now someone else? undecided
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
ifenes:

I thought I was Truthman83? I'm now someone else? undecided
I can't remeber linking you with that Moniker.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Deny what? I am not under any form of demonic disturbance.
What i means is, denying the existence of these beings.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by McTobe(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
jonbellion:
dude
I just don't understand
If you talk now they will insult you and accuse demons of living inside you
Dear friend the level of ignorance & spiritual indolence that I observe when people speak is alarming. Often I just read comments & shake my head
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
lepasharon:

I have always known you to be a sad old bag.
Fix ur wig too
But wich character are u displaying now?
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by lepasharon(f): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

Then tell her to keep her mouth off my God.

Does God need a human like you to defend him?

1 Like

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by lepasharon(f): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pidgin2:

But wich character are u displaying now?

Excuse me? undecided
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by ifenes(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

I can't remeber linking you with that Moniker.

Are you and Ebuka not the same person? He is one dude who owns at least 7 Christian accounts on here.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
lepasharon:

Does God need a human like you to defend him?
No, He doesn't. Do you know defense means?
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
ifenes:

Are you and Ebuka not the same person? He is one dude who owns at least 7 Christian accounts on here.
Ahhh, Ifeness. How can you of all people say a this? Ebuka is male and female. Who doesn't know that?
Imaooo. KingEbukasblog come oo. Ifeness says am you. cheesy cheesy.

Ebuka is Igbo, am not
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by lepasharon(f): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

No, He doesn't. Do you know defense means?

then calm your tits, let him strike us all down.

1 Like

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
lepasharon:

then calm your tits, let him strike us all down.
No, He won't. You'll do it yourself. For if you choose dead, you shall die.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by lepasharon(f): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

No, He won't. You'll do it yourself. For if you choose dead, you shall die.
Ofcourse he will, and you know you want him to cheesy
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2016
lepasharon:

Ofcourse he will, and you know you want him to cheesy
I speak the word of God, not outside the word.

The Soul that sins shall die.

I set before you LIFE and DEATH, if you choose life you shall live, you and your children, but if YOU CHOOSE DEATH, YOU SHALL DIE, you are your children.
But, i advise you to choose Life.
Deut 30:19.

As you make your bed...
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

Ahhh, Ifeness. How can you of all people say a this? Ebuka is male and female. Who doesn't know that?
Imaooo. KingEbukasblog come oo. Ifeness says am you. cheesy cheesy.

Ebuka is Igbo, am not

Lol , big aunty ... leave ifenes oo . The guy dey vex . I tacitly said that truthman83 was ifenes , since that day he has been accusing me of being anyone .

He even said I was winner01 sometime
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by lepasharon(f): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

I speak the word of God, not outside the word.

The Soul that sins shall die.

I set before you LIFE and DEATH, if you choose life you shall live, you and your children, but if YOU CHOOSE DEATH, YOU SHALL DIE, you are your children.
But, i advise you to choose Life.
Deut 30:19.

As you make your bed...

Know they not that whoever opposes God and His Messenger (Muhammad), certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein? That is the extreme disgrace." (Quran 9:63)
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
lepasharon:

Know they not that whoever opposes God and His Messenger (Muhammad), certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein? That is the extreme disgrace." (Quran 9:63)
If i stand before allah, he wont have anything against me girl.

Enjoy.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol , big aunty ... leave ifenes oo . The guy dey vex . I tacitly said that truthman83 was ifenes , since that day he has been accusing me of being anyone .

He even said I was winner01 sometime
Lol.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by lepasharon(f): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

Enjoy.

You sure?
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by TheArchangel(f): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

Enjoy.
lepasharon:

All this gods that threatens each other in their books, are they even worth worshiping? Or are the followers misunderstanding what the books says?

I am not understanding at all
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by lepasharon(f): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
TheArchangel:
All this gods that threatens each other in their books, are they even worth worshiping? Or are the followers misunderstanding what the books says?

Looool...
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
TheArchangel:

Move along then. Your mind is too small to understand deep matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Babylonian Origins Of Easter (ishtar) / Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.