Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User (76438 Views)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade / Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by broseme: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
According to the report shared by a Facebook user,the grandma pictured below went to a witchcraft meeting at night and worked overtime.By the time she was about returning home, it was already daylight.She got stocked on the roof of a building and attracted the attention of neighbours living in the area.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Ov3Voxbqk

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/elderly-witchcraft-who-was-returning.html?m=1

4 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by broseme: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2017

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by MrPdtech: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
See as she dey climb like the house like say she be martial arts student.. Naija superwoman.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by broseme: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
broseme:
Read more
more

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Angeleena(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
elderly witch again?someone cannot hang clothes,on top of roof again?

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by jakD: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Those posters above me are reckless overtakers.
Meanwhile,
Power of God has struck her.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by izombie(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thats not a witch. She's just shooting a scene for spider woman.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
j
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Angeleena:
elderly witch again?someone cannot hang clothes,on top of roof again?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Someone cannot jand and come back in peace again.

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by sommyskibo: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by binsanni(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
an you no con finish what you started. mitchew, witch no get power like that na cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by introvertious: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
UWA AFID

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Oladimejyy(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
I'm not concern about her................... The atheist in the house should tell us what force push her up

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by OtemAtum: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
I thought she would fly down from the roof. Mtchew. If she has strength to climb down as she was doing, then it is logical to say that she did the same to climb up the roof in the first place. She needs medical attention ASAP.

Who knows maybe mama was a sport woman or mountain climber in the village where they brought her from sef. She's feeling nostalgic, no rocks to climb here but gates and fences.

Mama I hail o grin

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by hopefulLandlord: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
dgbbh
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by OtemAtum: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
After reading through this thread, I discover that the brains of many Nigerians are already getting opened. However still a higher percentage of people in Nigeria are gullible. But trust nature their children in the future shall refuse the gullibility of their parents and we shall have a Nigeria where brain users are more than 90%, then our country will develop.

For the brains here who logically detected that the woman is either being worried by old age or dementia, I SAY KUDOS TO YOU. YOU HAVE VERY GOOD BRAINS. But for our gullible brothers and sisters called the sheeple, I wish you a quick brain upgrade. I recommend the doctufos of truth to you so that you can have a better brain code eventually.

Doctufos: Aferk 24: 39
30. For one thinker from the brain is greater than one hundred gullible people whose heart emotions are their guiders. But a thinker shall refuse for his land the things which are evil and dangerous.

Here is the doctufos:

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by holatin(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
her fuel must have finish while going home.

someone call nnpc ASAP

8 Likes

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by KayDEAN(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Well I guess she can't defend herself
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by ivolt: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nonsense.
Mentally challenged elders are easy target for lazy superstitious people.
She obviously climbed on to the roof herself.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by OboOlora(f): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by NwaAmaikpe: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked

Chai...so sad.
That's why its' best to leave the coven around 2:45am so that before 5:00am you'd be safely back in your skin.

May such disappointments not happen to our grandmothers.
May they not be stranded on their way back from the coven.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by kn23h(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Someone's grandma sleep-walked to the roof and they're calling her a witch grin grin grin

You can't even sleep walk in peace again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Fillao123(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Why una dey interfere
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Abbeyme: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Elderly kwa
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by brunofarad(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by cescky(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
witchcraft is real..

Jesus is the realest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by pweshboi(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Eleyi gidi Gan oooo... Cos she's on a roof doesn't mean she a witch now. Who knows if she's mentally deranged or something. Naija and witchcraft self

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by anyimontana(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
August meeting

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Afritop(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
But where are the wings. How can she go up there without wings.

OR Maybe she was sleepwalking or a witch wanted to kidnap her and dropped her on the roof

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by FTrebirth(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
foolish people, that's a mad woman, not a witch! and she's coming down just the same way she climbed to that roof. i hope the religious people don't kill her. angry

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by holatin(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
KayDEAN:
Q
for queen

I wan join witch wey get at least 100 rich members, maybe I will be their in house plumber.

mehn ago hammer like kilode

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.