Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends (29943 Views)

Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book / Donald Duke And Wife Their Monster Bike At Calabar Bikers Carnival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by gisthit: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2016
Xerona and Nela, daughters of former Cross River State Governor Donald Duke pictured at a beach with friends. See photos below

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/12/photos-former-governor-donald-dukes.html

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by gisthit: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

WHAT A LOVELY FAMILY!!! SEE MORE PICTURES @@@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/12/photos-former-governor-donald-dukes.html
Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by eezeribe(m): 6:33am On Dec 20, 2016
The second daughter looks so much like onare Duke...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 20, 2016
Really?

4 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by Atiku2019: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Lovely Girls... I'm 5feet2inches I think I'll prefer the tall girl in White Top and dark shades kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by Flexherbal(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2016
Lovely !

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by temitemi1(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by patchsk(f): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2016
Cream babes. If I hit that yellow skin eehn!

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by TINALETC3(f): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2016
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2016
Atiku2019:
Lovely Girls... I'm 5feet2inches I think I'll prefer the tall girl in White Top and dark shades kiss kiss

I hear short girls have their own charm o.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by dasphinx1(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2016
E don sharpaly enter frontpage O ga ju undecided
Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by Brymo: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2016
I don't care what anyone says. Being rich is a good thing.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by stronggman: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2016
With her father's stolen money.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by Kobicove(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2016
It's Donald Duke's kids that are reigning now... undecided

Why do senseless topics make it to front page these days?

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by lomaxx: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2016
stronggman:
With her father's stolen money.

Who you epp?
Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by testarossa: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2016
Lets see people's views. Who is finer. xerona or nela.
like for 'xerona' , share for 'nela'
n.b nela is on black shades

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by Lemonade01(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2016
So we should not eat fowl on Xmas again undecided

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by chiboysic: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Who dem help?

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by baybeeboi: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Wait oo, are Donald Duke's children supposed to be celebritie or politicians now or is it that nairaland mods are so wacked up that anything is pushed to homepage?

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by loopmangoat(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Atiku2019:
Nwapuda

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by DEBUCHMANNY: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2016
my pity goes out to those that lost their lives in Nigerian elections. These are the results of the Labours of our hero past and present. Make we shine eyes.
Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2016
grin
Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by Omudia11: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Geez...5" 2.. Really??
Atiku2019:
Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by okonja(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2016
OKay... undecided
Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by toprealman: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2016
Atiku2019:
Complex, inferiority and all that spotted.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by Bondesniger(m): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2016
FLEX NA YOUR TIME
MY OWN DEY COME........
Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by passionate88: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2016
:Dfine boy 2k daughters
Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by goingape1: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2016
gisthit:
Xerona and Nela, daughters of former Cross River State Governor Donald Duke pictured at a beach with friends. See photos below

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/12/photos-former-governor-donald-dukes.html
my junior can only stand in the presence of that white woman, but those black women thereundecided
Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by harrysterol(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2016
When I grow up my kids will leave in affluence too

Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by blackaxe78: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2016
kennygee:

I hear short girls have their own charm o.

From experience across an average of 100, Short girls have absolutely nothing to offer apart from being able to hide easily when a robbery happens.

Anything below 5.5feet-6feet, is a dwarf
Re: Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends by alaskido(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2016
patchsk:
Cream babes. If I hit that yellow skin eehn!

I don't understand you o. You want to hit the yellow skin babe? How? I hope you are not thinking what I am thinking o. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura / Why Nigeria Is Being Encircled By Military Bases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.