Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,709 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Is Wale Underated? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Wale Underated? (638 Views)

Download Album/zip: T Classic – Underated (2020 Ep) / Why Phyno Is The Most Underated Artiste In Nigeria / Brymo Is The Most Underated Artiste In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wale Underated? by PigMeat: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2016
The american-born nigerian rapper has been in the limelight for couple of years, and has in no doubt shown some musical/lyrical prowess. Wale has couple of tracks and albums to his credit. Wale has been "over-shadowed" by his new school peers like drake, kendrick, big seun, j.cole, french montana,even meek mills that is in the same record label with him. Although he has not been doing bad. I was going through some comments on youtube about him(wale), some said he is underrated, some said he is better than j.cole, kendrick and some of this big boys that has been topping the billboard, some said the kind of words used by him in his songs are un-easy to relate to, that is why he is hardly heard of. What do u think about wale's performance? Is he living to expectation? Is the credits giving to him above his contributions to new school rap? Your comments and views will be highly appreciated..

1 Like

Re: Is Wale Underated? by EbenzMedia: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
DECEMBER PROMO

Record a song for #9000 or voice on any instrumental for #7000 and get free online promotion with hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. If you have recorded songs you want to promote online,we can get your music promoted on 10 sites with hypes and broadcast on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp at an affordable fee. Promo ends by 31st of December,2016. You can also call for other music promotions and quality graphic design/artwork design at affordable fees you can't resist. Contact 07032617747 or 07089531088 for all bookings and enquiries.
Re: Is Wale Underated? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Yes, wale is underrated. I hear it is because he "looks corny" and stuff. But he doesn't get the credits he deserve.

1 Like

Re: Is Wale Underated? by yinkarh187(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
he's not underrated he's wack!
Re: Is Wale Underated? by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
yinkarh187:
he's not underrated he's wack!
Excuse me Sir, we talking about Wale here, an American born Nigerian rapper. Not Shatta Wale of Ghana grin

1 Like

Re: Is Wale Underated? by yinkarh187(m): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Excuse me Sir, we talking about Wale here, an American born Nigerian rapper. Not Shatta Wale of Ghana grin
he's wack Mr. All MMG rappers are wack including weak mill and officer ricky
Re: Is Wale Underated? by helovesme(f): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Yes, he's underrated.
He has not gotten half the credit he deserves.

One of my favourite of his is BAD (the version featuring Rihanna).

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Songs Would You Delete From Your Playlist? / #TBT MP3: M.I – Number One Ft. Flavour / [music] Sarkodie Ft. K.K. Fosu – Warrior Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.