Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit (10598 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare / Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit by obiezed: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
momentarylapse:

Now you are simply pained! Lol....I am now an osun man waiting for his salary! Too bad...you have seen the truth laid bare before your very eyes and since you have no answers to my queries you are attempting to drag us into the realm of insults? Even if I decide to cross over into that territory with you it would only lead to you having a wet damaged screen due to your tears of painment, so instead I will allow you stew in your own regrets instead!

Some of us don't need to claim nonsense online like you Ipob touts do! Whether you want to believe that I am happy with my life or not is your god forsaken business! If you are struggling then focus on improving your lot like a REAL MAN instead of crying online about afonjeezys, gambaris or evil spirits!

Anyway I can see you have run out of energy and have noticed that you are dealing with a superior political commentator! Pray for your job in 2017, or that your master settles you in time, or that a financial breakthrough hits you early in the year, but above all pray, but do not pray for BIAFRA! It is a very _stupid, misguided and useless agitation and it will lead you NOWHERE!

Now with all due disrespect....GET LOST! And remember that.......

Personally I am not a member of ipob,but permit me a quick question, what does their agitation have to do with you honestly??,
That you have time to be spilling vitriol, you are so salty,you can't mind your own damned business.
In other news,whatever region,you come from have their own issues,please direct your energies there.
The more you guys keep forming Dr Phil on other people matter,the more you keep making matters worse for those who would wish to ameliorate the situation.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit by momentarylapse: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:

WE INVENTED THAT with memes for it.
If you're out of things to post, bow out silently.

See achievement? This your situation is worse than I thought boy! I'm sure silicon valley and a few Asians would beg to differ with this your claim!

They say a meeting is over when the participants start repeating themselves! All of your fellow band of brothers in tribalism that have quoted me on this thread have gotten served! Including YOU! None of you have been able to answer any of my questions directly except to be calling salary, osun man and other such nonsense instead of contesting my points! It proves that as usual your are all vapid creatures with nothing upstairs! The only thing you _twats are good for is screaming afonja and shouting Dullard all over nairaland! Apart from that you have nothing else going on for you except your struggles!

Grow a pair, focus on improving your lot and that of your COUNTRY! Stop disgracing your parents online with wanton displays of foolishness, this is not why they slaved to send you to school is it! Or your dream job or ambition in life is to become an IPOB THUG and political destitute?

Don't end up like mazi kanu screaming like a rabies infested mongrel on TV due to frustration and the fact that he will be spending xmas washing toilets in kuje and eating beans and pap! IT IS WHAT IT IS.....lmfao!!! Inventor? Good god!
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit by steppin: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
momentarylapse:

See achievement? This your situation is worse than I thought boy! I'm sure silicon valley and a few Asians would beg to differ with this your claim!

They say a meeting is over when the participants start repeating themselves! All of your fellow band of brothers in tribalism that have quoted me on this thread have gotten served! Including YOU! None of you have been able to answer any of my questions directly except to be calling salary, osun man and other such nonsense instead of contesting my points! It proves that as usual your are all vapid creatures with nothing upstairs! The only thing you _twats are good for is screaming afonja and shouting Dullard all over nairaland! Apart from that you have nothing else going on for you except your struggles!

Grow a pair, focus on improving your lot and that of your COUNTRY! Stop disgracing your parents online with wanton displays of foolishness, this is not why they slaved to send you to school is it! Or you dream job or ambition in life is to become an IPOB THUG and political destitute?

Don't end up like mazi kanu screaming like a rabies infested mongrel on TV due to frustration and the fact that he will be spending xmas washing toilets in kuje and eating beans and pap! IT IS WHAT IT IS.....lmfao!!! Inventor? Good god!
Blah blah blah!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit by momentarylapse: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
^^^

undecided
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit by dosk: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
RentALodge:
Interestingly, this could be a case of the best and the worst President Nigeria has ever had. Obasanjo with all of his many faults, and oh they are exceedingly many, is arguably Nigeria's best President (not as head of State), while it is visible to the blind that Buhari is already gunning for the worst leader we've ever had. I don't need to tell you all about what the country is facing at this time.

Before you shout on me about Obasanjo, let me reiterate that Obasanjo is very flawed. In fact, for him to be reckoned as the best President shows how very low our standards are in Nigeria. That being said, let me list out some of his achievements that convinced me that he should be in the debate as the best leader ever to preside over this nation:

1. Obasanjo established the EFCC and ICPC and also strengthened the Code of Conduct Bureau to fight corruption in Nigeria. Criminals, from top politicians like Tafa Balogun, Bode George to swindlers and internet fraudsters have been sent to jail by these agencies.

2. Foreign reserve when Obasanjo came into power was just $2 billion in 1999. But when he was leaving office by 2007, foreign reserve was a whooping $43 billion.

3. He secured an $18 billion debt relief from the Paris and London clubs and got Nigeria free of debt

4. Obasanjo brought in mobile telecommunications (GSM) into Nigerian which arguably has been the greatest achievement by any Nigerian leader.

5. Obasanjo discovered people like Charles Soludo, Okonjo Iweala whose contributions to national and economic development cannot be overemphasized.

6. Obasanjo launched Nigeria’s first satellite in space, Nigeria Satellite 1 which ensured good internet and mobile communication.

7. Obasanjo ensured the dramatic development of Abuja under Mallam Nasir El Rufai as ministers with the Abuja Masterplan.

A lot of people are ignorant on the conditions of comparing past and present govts. Nigeria is in a Recession which is solely because of the foolishness of our leaders in the past 40yrs.

Do you even know that there was a time we were ranked above Brazil, Malaysia, India and most African countries.
Well, if you read more article than nairaland posts, you would be aware that some advanced countries have it worse than nigeria EG VENIZUELA(with 64 refinaries), GREECE etc- pls give PMB a Chance cos if GEJ was so perfect we won't be in recession today
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit by obiezed: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:

Blah blah blah!

Please leave him to wallow in his bitterness,That fellow obviously doesn't realize that his questions are the very same points reiterated by ipob agitators, instead of allowing moderate Igbo to rein in the hotheads,he's here making matters worse,please what is it about Igbo that other people can't seem to mind their own business??,
Just disgraceful.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheLawTheLegal:
We don't want to see that dullard in Enugu State.

He has nothing to offer except failures.

The Sultan is in Enugu now, Buhari is to visit Enugu on Thursday, is there any underground work going on in Enugu and orchestrated by the Fulani?

We don't need Buhari here biko.
online ranting is easy.try go block Buhari for border btw enugu state and her neighbouring state
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit by MrGerald(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
momentarylapse:

How does one envy a defeated person? Or a defeated movement?

My friend go and have lunch and stop crying hunger inspired senseless tribalist jugunu tears all over my post abeg! Ha ha ha....
look at this poverty ravaged dirty looking specie, I can feed u and entire family without making noise abt it, no person or movement is ever defeated OK.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit by Xway(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ok

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit by justice2016: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
We dont want Buhari in Biafra land. He is killing us
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit by TheLawTheLegal: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
matex97:
online ranting is easy.try go block Buhari for border btw enugu state and her neighbouring state
fool!!! Did your dullard president come to Enugu again?

I told you we don't need him and our threats made him not to come. He ran away like a dog with his tail between his legs.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
TheLawTheLegal:

fool!!! Did your dullard president come to Enugu again?

I told you we don't need him and our threats made him not to come. He ran away like a dog with his tail between his legs.
nuisance-causing ipod attack dog that is what you are.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit by TheLawTheLegal: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
matex97:
nuisance-causing ipod attack dog that is what you are.
How you cowardly evaded the issue is annoying. It shows how disappointed you are that your supposed gallant president feared coming to Enugu because of IPOB's threat.

What a coward president you have!!!

I won't insult you because I don't know you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Forced Us To Send Back Non-natives – Orji / Pdp Must Not Die In Your Hands – Anenih Tells Sheriff / Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Strikes Out Contempt Charge Against INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.