Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

My Breasts Almost Ruined My Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Breasts Almost Ruined My Life (984 Views)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Breasts Almost Ruined My Life by dannyreports(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2016
I'd always known my breasts were weird,but the moment it hit me,to show just how abnormal they were,a day came in school,that i had the opportunity to glance at a friend's breast,as she changed into a bikini,she had the most perfect boobs i had desired,mine looked nowhere like that,mine were asymmetrical,widely spaced apart,with pointy and puffy areolas. Everytime i looked in the mirror,i just hated myself.To cope with my low esteem and shame,i convinced myself that i was a late grower.I had to hope it will change as i grow older,then one night,i searched google about my problem,and i found pictures of other ladies with breasts like mine,i learned my affliction had a name called Tubular Breast Deformity (TBD),i now knew officially that i had a deformity , i became sickly and refused to google it again for a long time. I had to master the act of hiding my breasts with heavily padded bras.My feeling of not been like other ladies i saw almost killed me,i was angry,ashamed,my depression increased,when i realized my breasts were not going to change. I felt i was lacking in every area of life,to the extent i cried for days,i refused to be comforted even by those around me. My dating life was hell,as i felt undeserving of love and happiness,thinking why would someone want when there are other ladies with the full package,had useless one night stands,i never enjoyed sex with the lights turned on,always had my bra on,on a few occassions my bra was coaxed off , i felt humiliated to the extent of wanting to die. To worsen the situation my doctor did not know anything about the defect,i also found out many doctors were unaware of the defect. And the ones who knew advised that i find a surgeon who could correct the defect. This was very frightening for me,i searched for other alternatives for a very long time , until a found a natural way to correct it without going under the knife. I followed through as i wanted the results fast,and it happened so fast as i was honestly dumbfounded,knowing i had suffered so badly,but today i dont wear heavily padded bras and i now live a normal life
Re: My Breasts Almost Ruined My Life by marshalcarter: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2016
transformer is in my area ooo...incase
Re: My Breasts Almost Ruined My Life by dannyreports(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2016
The first thing that is noticed in a lady,besides her smile and eyes? If you answer this honestly, it is probably her breasts.Attractive breasts are a confidence booster for any lady and is also a source of attention.What about those with 'Small and Saggy' breasts?Do they stand a chance to feel beautiful? Considering the fact that our breasts are an attraction feature in our bodies. It is therefore the dream of every lady to get the most perfect breasts in order to feel confident about their bodies. And now lets talk about this that majority of us don't know about but have suffering from although its nature's defect and not our fault as i found out later.

This defect is known as'TUBEROUS','TUBULAR',breasts and most ladies do not know about it,instead they feel or think that they have underdeveloped breasts or just simply small breasts,which can cause low self esteem and adverse psychological and psycho-sexual effects because the lady is ashamed or embarrassed of her body, in order to save face they wear heavily padded bras,etc.
Re: My Breasts Almost Ruined My Life by kingtinnie(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2016
something i av learnt .is never to google ur symtoms..u will only get bad news..there's nothing wrong with u dear..

(1) (Reply)

What Causes High BP / Weight Loss Program / Important Facts On Ovulation And Fertility To Help You Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.