Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun (30978 Views)

The Moment Fayose Met Saraki & Wike In Rivers State(photos) / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) / Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by crisycent: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jobless people.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by slivertongue: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
The APC troop should recieve the larger blame, then the PDP, both charged the political atmosphere. Never in the history of political contest has any ruling party charged her followers to resort to violence not even the rascality of the PDP went that far. what we see today is not only do die but die, die and die.

PDP tried rigging itself through to victory but never resorted to the underhand tactics of the APC.

The killers should be fished out and made to face the law. The police officers who harrassed electoral officers and electorates should also face the law. The conduct of the SARS commander is a yardstick to measure the conduct of the police in the rerun. The conduct of uniform forces in Rivers State is a threat to 2019 election as threat of violence and violence will now be a detterence to candidates and parties

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Ijeuwadiuto: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
divicode:
Wiked Wike is obviously the worst thing that happened to Rivers state since the creation of the state. This has been a grueling time in the life of Rivers state. Since 2105, we have not known peace in Rivers state! It is from one problem to the other!! Everyday is for the thief...Wicked Wike, your day with justice is fast approaching! All the evil you have committed against the people of Rivers state will not go unpunished! All I can say for now is that you should continue, but be rest assured you will pay dearly for this evil
lol Amaechi the saint wike the evil ba? joker

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
see how desperate they are to collect Rivera state. LOL!!! so na now ona dey value police? what about protesting for those dying of hunger?

security guards swore to put their life's at the forefront. why the protest? pls gaaan protest for aluu 4

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by emmydollars4life(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
I HOPE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE SEEING THAT APC TV IN THAT PICTURE, FOR YOU TO KNOW HOW THE STUFF HAPPEN AND WHO MOBILIZED THEM HAHAHAHAHA DIRTY POLITICS IN 9ja

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by JimiOgunlola: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
divicode:
Wiked Wike is obviously the worst thing that happened to Rivers state since the creation of the state. This has been a grueling time in the life of Rivers state. Since 2105, we have not known peace in Rivers state! It is from one problem to the other!! Everyday is for the thief...Wicked Wike, your day with justice is fast approaching! All the evil you have committed against the people of Rivers state will not go unpunished! All I can say for now is that you should continue, but be rest assured you will pay dearly for this evil

My yoruba brother, leave rivers state for the Emekas and Ibinabos, come home to oshogbo and join me in removing our rusted brown roofs.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by maxzzo1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
It is clear Amechi will soon run mad.....

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by ofwest47(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Definately his name at birth is hunting him *Wicked* he only removed ( c ) in the middle and ( d )at the front when he came of age having understood the meaning of the word wicked. but this name will continue to hunt him and act wickedly in whatever position he finds himself. I only pitied his victims and pray to God to grant his victims mercy.
But as long as this Wicked who recoiled his name as Wike remains in River state the state will never know peace; beside election see the rate of violence that have been happening, kidnapping, murder,robbery, ethnic conflicts here and there since he took over as governor in 2015.
The earlier his people realize this and remove him as their governor the better the state be peaceful.
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by ukenke: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Inukwa. Eziokwu?

maxzzo1:
It is clear Amechi will soon run mad.....
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

My yoruba brother, leave rivers state for the Emekas and Ibinabos, come home to oshogbo and join me in removing our rusted brown roofs.

Somebody forgot to lock your cage again! You must be running naked at Umuhiah now!
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
They are fools
Yorubaangel:
the protest should be held at Port Harcourt not Abuja... they all should be arrested for disturbing public peace...

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by andyanders: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Listened to the supposedly voice recording of Wike on Channels TV and I reserve my comment over that comment.

If actually he made such comments, he stand to be prosecuted over that. I think it is time the so called immunity protecting the so called governors and their likes be removed for some crime like this.

Look at the way those officers of the Nigerian Police were slaughtered and buried in a shallow grave. An officer on an official duty for that matter.

I do not care how Nigerians feel about The Nigeria Police image issue, for killing these officers while on an official duty, the killers MUST not go free.
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Bekimbo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
divicode:

Useless post
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
And yet no protest for the way Buhari is seemingly killing the country? How more "funny" can it get?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by autonomous22: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
dis APC ppl dey find trouble, we r ready for dem....rubbish

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by lielbree: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ameachi fuckery as usual

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
according to APC TV news, dem say na massive protest be dis.
abeg dis thing nor be massive protest abeg. even tho I support APC, I nor for see orobo come dey call am lekpa.

massive my dick! angry

*modified*
abeg those mofos quoting me & saying rubbish, "Thandaa faya unah yanch". angry

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by fof1: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
broseme:
There is an ongoing protest against Wike in Abuja for the for 'allegedly' killing of Rivers people and Police officers in Rivers rerun election.

What is actually happening in Rivers state?Who did the killing,APC or PDP?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/protest-against-wike-in-abuja-for.html?m=1

THIS IS POLITICAL STUPIDITY. KILLINGS CONTRIVED BY APC,ENGINEERED AND MASTERMINDED BY APC ACTIONS ON SATURDAY 10TH DECEMBER. WHAT CONCERNS PDP WITH IT? IS IT AN AFTER THOUGHT TO PREEMPT PDP FROM ORGANISING A PROTEST RALLY? POLITICIANS ARE VERY DECEITFUL AND DEVILISHLY DISPOSED.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by nellyelitz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abeg how them pay I want join the protest...
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Ibman: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
All the political killings in Rivers is the handwork of Wike , I have said before and am saying it again. He has even backed my allegation with the audio recording which he was threatening to kill INEC officials.
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by CIZAR(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
These ones are just idiots, who gave them the right to allocate blame. they should not distract the police and other security agencies from carrying out their investigations, what rubbish.. ask some of them in that crowd who wike is they wont know.. afterall they have been given peanuts to come and protest their head..retards
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bekimbo:

Useless post

Wailing wailer! He pain am grin grin
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by DonCortino: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
divicode:

Its you and ur entire family that have not known peace since wike was sworn in.

I dnt knw wat u are talking about, rivers is peaceful. Its only during election we have violence.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by ibitzbarlow(m): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
magoo10:
I thought they said the masterminds have been apprehended why disturbing the peace?
simply interrogate the suspects and extract informations from them to know which parties bidding they carried out that is if truly they are the killers

They have done the interrogation and gotten the name of the sponsor of the group. The quiet in the state and the police suggests that Wike's camp isnt responsible. Snippets of media information has it that one Kachi Nwokocha is the sponsor of the gang. Some blogs also have it that the said Kachi Nwokocha is an APC leader and a former commissioner of Power under RCA.

My thinking is that this protest is aimed at deflecting attention from the police investigation and disclosure. This protest is political and deceitful.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by DonCortino: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Omudia11:
undecided undecided its sad that you openly support evil. Do you even live in rivers? Typical Biafran, anyone against Biafra or wike is trlermed Yoruba.

Am glad you called him a biafran! smiley its gradually sinking in.
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Amenphx: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
broseme:
There is an ongoing protest against Wike in Abuja for the for 'allegedly' killing of Rivers people and Police officers in Rivers rerun election.

What is actually happening in Rivers state?Who did the killing,APC or PDP?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/protest-against-wike-in-abuja-for.html?m=1
Amaechi why?, can't you let's go? I think you are a Christ like.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Kenchukky(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
DonCortino:

Its me and my entire family that have not known peace since wike was sworn in.

I dnt knw wat I am talking about, rivers is not peaceful. Its only not during election we have violence.

What a curse on you and your family!
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by greatcrown: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
If they have proof , they should provide. It is either they witnessed the killing in person or they have privileged information. These protesters should provide their proof or risk arrest for disturbing public peace.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by chogon111: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
After being paid #5000 that can't even buy 25kg of rice due to ignorance, under the sun to protest for what you certainly can't attest to you will then go back home advising upcoming cult youth to repent....
my Mothers and Fathers in SS, remember a day is made of 24 hours, how you use it matters and where you uses it determines your tomorrow.
Hope You Know.........Ameachi/Wike's Children are not here protesting their Parents Failure?
The Party Elders Children are not here complaining of their parties failure?
You are schooling in River State University and Killing yourself for the people whom their children are at Oxford....Come to think of it...
Who do you think you are? an Advocate or what?
Remember Governorship form you can't afford but their children have all it takes to purchase whenever they like...
They are planning to come and rule you again...
I rest my case /.....
Remember the future belongs to those who will see and behold..
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by sunvick(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
It will go down to propaganda accusing each other of the crime.

Codes151:
the law snatched ballot boxes, killed people and all!! Who is asking who? Like we don't know who or why?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by nsilordgmail(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
What is this? Why a rented crowd? Am in Port Harcourt right now and every where is calm with people going about their normal busineses but the afonjas/hausa-fulanis are taking panadol for Rivers people headache. Amaechi why nah? Why are using outsiders to fight your people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Buried (Photos) / Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) / Ishaq Bello, Nigeria Nominee To ICC, Rejected After Securing 5 Out Of 110 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.