Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. (8833 Views)

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / Futminna Admission List 2010/2011 / About Futminna Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by dayo23(f): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2009
As d admission into futminna for 2010 academic session hot up,a new dimension emerge last week wait and hear this; normally the vast portion of the admission is giving to the remedial student anually but the problem encounter last year between d VC and jamb,nuc, which the VC was suspended for awarding 75% of the admission to it own remedial student which was wildly dominated by candidate from kogi state.This year all the pre-degree student was ordered{compulsory}for them to sit for jamb examination which they all do so that a good portion of them can also be admitted thru jamb since all sat for the exam is the same.Now 25% of the pre-degree student cldnt score up to the 180 stipulated mark for the post ume,so they cldnt sit for the post ume despite that the school promise them of a set aside aptitude test.The news emerging in school is that there will be no more test for those remedial student and assured lost any hop of getting admission both as a remedial student and a ume student,the student are now protesting in school and hopefully sumtin will be don this week,infact there parent and the emir of bida,ibb, and other strong men in minna hav waded into the matter.The point is if this student are considered which i know they will,then it going to affect most jamb candidate as only 3500 space is available to futminna by nuc,and the remedial student is 2200.I will kip updating u as the admission hot up.
tunde, 200level elect & compt engr dept.
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by Jibson999(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2009
Nice one tunde.So wats d latest update. Wat about rems student who are non indigenes
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by EMMYD01(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2009
Well i wish them all success,cos education is becoming another struggle in nigeria
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by ojotu4real(m): 4:55am On Nov 30, 2009
I knew it that problem will arise btw REMS N UME.please i dont mind more info on the admission.
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by kokoA(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2009
is the admission list out?
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by dayo23(f): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
FUTMINNA ADMISSION UPDATE:- Actually 800 names from the remedial student and another 800 from the jamb student was fowarded to the registrar office for 1st supplementary admission list,you shld also know that only 2500 space is available this year from NUC.Also note that the remedial student were made compulsory to take jamb so most of them who fail there remedial exam will be admitted through jamb as they were ask to summit there jamb result. I urge u all to pray,Futminna is not easy.
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by Jibson999(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2009
Tanks d1 so pls wats d possibility dat i get d 1st list.(rem stdnt, 170 p/ume going 4 Q/survy) wen is d list coming out
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by ojotu4real(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2009
Oh my God !!. Am not really myself about this adm. stuff, i scored 250 (physics telecoms).pls i need courage !!
Dayo23 say sumthing
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by Olojoh: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2009
i scored 241 in jamb and 210 in post ume i want to study maths/comp pls any hope
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by holaredey: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2009
whats up in futminna i'm running out of patience
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by superman90(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2009
pls, i need full update about futminna admission list, i need to know where i belong.
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by karyurdey(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2009
With 160 in the post ume, am trusting God dat my name wil be pasted in the admission list. I read skul wil resume jan so d list shld be out this december. I hope in God nt man
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by ojotu4real(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2009
I can't wait for the list.,it's going to be a big scene
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by Optimusprime(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2009
With 260 in post ume, i'm still feeling apprehensive about d list.
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by NdNd(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2009
Dayo23, I scored 210 in post ume for (Computer Engr/Elect.). When exactly do u tink the list'll com out, cos I'm very much desirous abt d list, and I knw fully well that God'll do it 4 me dis time. Pls Dayo keep me informed as soon as d list comes out
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by Jibson999(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2009
Pls who knows when d list is coming out. Abi na till next year
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by Ebywizzy(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2009
9ja we all know in the 1st place that the remedial course is as illegal as the post ume itself.so what are we saying.it a means by which school authorities rack in money to plant flowers in their respective schools. cheesy
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by NdNd(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2009
Pls. Dayo23, do u know when the list'll be coming out, cos most of us 're desperate of it we can't to see it. We need more hints from you now more than ever. tnx
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by Benshogo(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2009
pls, if any one got any info about futminna admission list, let us know.
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by dayo23(f): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2009
FUTMINNA ADMISSION UPDATE: We finished our 2nd semester exam on saturday 19th of dec,guys the admission is base on 3 criteria: MERIT, CATCHMENT AREA AND LESS EDUCATIONAL DEVELOP STATE.Futminna been one of the few school or if not only in the north that admit 40% merit.So if u are a remedial student and u scored above 140 in pume,180 in ume and an average of C in ur remedial examination, all u have to do is sleep and pray cos u name will certainly be out,that is a guarantee.But if u are a Jambite and u score not below 180 in pume and ume, then ur name should b out,but the problem might just be the course u are applying for, for instance school of engineering are competative and the remedial student are usually favoured in most case with about 70% candidate.The admission list should b out by early january, school will b resuming february 7th becos of the 200l student will b doing there SWEP from jan 4th. Any question let me know,i will reply immediately.MERRY XMAS ND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by Benshogo(m): 6:15am On Dec 24, 2009
dayo,
you did not talk about any chances for the DE student.
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by Benshogo(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2009
ok dayo,
i had 8point in my ijmb examination and 200 in pume.
what are my chances
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by dayo23(f): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2009
u did'nt state the course u applied for and is it first or second choice? actually your post/de result was good and ur ijmb point is quit ok but it depends on the course u applied to.
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by Benshogo(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2009
tanks dayo,
actually i chose minna as my first choice and i applied for mech engr.
i will also like to use this opportunity to wish you merry xmas.
good job bro
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by dayo23(f): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2009
Mr Benshogo, if you did your IJMB in Futminna then it automatic but if another school u may b offered admission but not mechanical engr,they require not below 10 point and 180 or above in post de.But pls do not lost hop kip praying ok anytin can hapen especialy wen it comes to futminna!!!. Any order question?
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by kallixtus(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2009
dayo please i am a DE student going for architecture and i score 160.please tell me any hope?
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by dayo23(f): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2009
let me know ur DE qualification and intending course of study.thanks
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by karyurdey(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2009
Ppl with 160 in post jamb , coming in tru jamb, are u sayin they have no hope dayo? GOD wil show his ways again
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by NdNd(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Xmass Dayo,
Pls. I want u to tell my chances of getting admission into SEET, I scored 234 in my UME and 210 PUME, wat shld I be expecting in my own case; I really wanna knw my stand. pls I need ur reply.
tnx.
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by Benshogo(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2009
pls any one with update on futminna admission list
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by holaredey: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2009
dayo, pls we re running out of patience i scored 241 in ume nd 210 in post ume pls tell me wen this damn admission list is coming out futminna no do good ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. by dayo23(f): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
we are expecting the admission list early next month,did u guys no that about 18,000 candidate sat 4 the post jamb and only about 4500 passed, The only number of space available for admission this year is 3000,meaning even those who passed might still not get the admission,not to talk of the rmedial student.The only advise for u guys is to pray hard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Private Schools Rip-off Abuja Parents / Original Jamb Result / What is this world turning to??? Come in and see.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.