Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

2016's Best Affordable Android Phones In Africa - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2016's Best Affordable Android Phones In Africa (657 Views)

The Best Affordable Smartphones That Have Great Battery Life / Best Affordable Android Phones With Fingerprint Under 40k Naira / TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016's Best Affordable Android Phones In Africa by Sphilip1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
About some years ago, (not all that long), only the rich could get the best phones and machines in the market. An average salary earner would have to save for months just to buy his dream phone. Now, almost everyone has a smartphone, no just any smartphone but a good one. Whether cheap or expensive, so long it serves your need.

Half of smartphone users in this part of the world, are Android freaks! Not by their own doing but because of the simplicity of Android phones and also because, the number of manufacturers breaking market barriers in Africa produce phones running on different versions of Android Operating System.

Who then will say 2016 didn't turn out fine?

We all saw the launch of various flagship devices in Africa, some of which were relatively cheap while others dead expensive.

Personally, I enjoyed the tech trends, political dramas, sports and entertainment trends in Nigeria and in Africa generally.

In marking the end of a fun-filled year, I've taken my time to compile a list of efficient Android phones that are cheap and won't break your bank. They are the best cheap android phones of 2016.

In no particular order, I bring to you the price and specifications of 2016's best affordable Android phones.

Source: http://www.techkibay.com/2016/12/2016-best-affordable-android-phones.html

1 Halo X

(1) (Reply)

Asus Zenefone AR | First Smart Phone In The World To Feature An 8GB Ram / Nokia 3310 Is Back - See First Pics Here / Cagabi One Pre-order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.