Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Who Knows Where To Buy Fireworks At A Cheap Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows Where To Buy Fireworks At A Cheap Price (4190 Views)

Who Knows About Revenuevault.com / Who Knows Where I Can Buy Acid (hot Acid) / Please, Who Knows Where I Can Get Black Pepper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Where To Buy Fireworks At A Cheap Price by MrPRevailer(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
As the Christmas season appraoches its apex, one will still need to make some noise despite the Buhari plague in the country.

Who knows where to buy those Fireworks (knockout) at a cheap price in Lagos.

Things are expensive now.
Bomb sells for N400 per piece shocked
Handheld 10 sounds for N700 a piece. shocked
Boys are not smiling.

Please who has/knows better price.
Re: Who Knows Where To Buy Fireworks At A Cheap Price by Barney11: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Grow up! the best noise to make is boasting of number of poor you helped! lame post!

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Where To Buy Fireworks At A Cheap Price by MrPRevailer(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Barney11:
Grow up! the best noise to make is boasting of number of poor you helped! lame post!

I think i've helped more people this year than you have in 2 years to say the least. Just being moderate.
And are you able to tell whether the amount i budgeted for fireworks is just 5% of my annual income? Stop judging me.

You don't like fireworks but you possibly like #smoking and drinking. THAT'S DISGUSTING. undecided

To each man his own. Mr Duhh.
Re: Who Knows Where To Buy Fireworks At A Cheap Price by Barney11: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2016
But you are a Boy, if I am around u I would have given u the beating of ur life for this lame post.i will report to ur mum for allowing you use a phone at ur age.
Re: Who Knows Where To Buy Fireworks At A Cheap Price by leomarz007: 6:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Pls who knows where they sell the fireworks that dissemates right high up into the sky? Not those 3 or 10 sound bullshit..i mean the real deal white folks use to celebrate new year with colors. Tnx
Re: Who Knows Where To Buy Fireworks At A Cheap Price by KingAzubuike(f): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
leomarz007:
Pls who knows where they sell the fireworks that dissemates right high up into the sky? Not those 3 or 10 sound bullshit..i mean the real deal white folks use to celebrate new year with colors. Tnx
Did you get this? If yes how much and what's the name.

(1) (Reply)

Weekly Banker For 2013/2014 English Season / 5 Reasons Why Tosyne2much Opinion On Mmm Should Be Ignored / Does Gtbank Have A Branch I Cotonou? Can I Open A Gt Account There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.