Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

How To Write A Good Sales Pitch Letter - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Write A Good Sales Pitch Letter (5580 Views)

You Know A Good Sales Guru/Coach Who Can Deliver @Public Sales/Empowerment Event / For Success Driven Serious Minded People Interested In Good Sales And Marketing / How To Write Leave Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Write A Good Sales Pitch Letter by amicable09(f): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2016
Babacele:
lolz, I'm on holiday mode to enable me attend to friends and family....so i have time to crawl online too. sir? abegi ooo. when i sleep early i wake up, most midnights, to read or write...
Oh lovely! I love people who are family oriented and give room for friends too, they make the world an exciting place to live in cheesy

of course I owe you Chicken or rabbit but u won't get it until Jan 15th.....I remember yr last birthday gift too ,....shey i promised to be the last to wish u a happybirthday?..so I ll just combine n send to you wen it is time.
Lol... On the 15th of January?
That will be birthday present coming a little too early grin. It's actually in June not January and your birthday wish this year almost never came cheesy. I thought it got lost in transit such that when I saw it later, I smiled cheesy. Thanks for the promised chicken... It must not cross the road tongue

You have been a positive influence since I e-met you.
This is the part where I have to wipe the tears trickling down my cheeks cheesy. So touching grin. Thanks a lot Babacele, sometimes I fear I may be constituting a nuisance to some online folks. It's reassuring to know that there is at least one person who has something this good to say about my e-person. Thank you so much.

You've taught me more than money can pay for by reason of my e-knowing you too. I've learnt politics, entrepreneurship, animal rearing and good business acumen from you too cheesy. Thanks for being a significant part of my 2016.

Compliments of the season my senior friend!
Re: How To Write A Good Sales Pitch Letter by Babacele: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2016
amicable09:

Oh lovely! I love people who are family oriented and give room for friends too, they make the world an exciting place to live in cheesy

Lol... On the 15th of January?
That will be birthday present coming a little too early grin. It's actually in June not January and your birthday wish this year almost never came cheesy. I thought it got lost in transit such that when I saw it later, I smiled cheesy. Thanks for the promised chicken... It must not cross the road tongue

This is the part where I have to wipe the tears trickling down my cheeks cheesy. So touching grin. Thanks a lot Babacele, sometimes I fear I may be constituting a nuisance to some online folks. It's reassuring to know that there is at least one person who has something this good to say about my e-person. Thank you so much.

You've taught me more than money can pay for by reason of my e-knowing you too. I've learnt politics, entrepreneurship, animal rearing and good business acumen from you too cheesy. Thanks for being a significant part of my 2016.

Compliments of the season my senior friend!
that was so patronising that I almost forgot my name. OK then if say so ... before Jan ending ,u ll get me message including supposedly lost- in transit promises. Compliments of the seasons.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Inaugurates Ogun State Chapter / Revealed: 10 Secrets To Making It In A Marketing Job / How To Invest Your First N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.