Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters (20461 Views)

Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot / Olajumoke, Patoranking, Clarence Peters & Toofan Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by Chikelue2000(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
My time will come
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by bazzyblings: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
DRIFTyKING:
http://otownloaded.com/happy-birthday-nigerian-music-video-director-clarence-peters/

News that Might interest You

1) “He Used his Samsung Phone To sow seed in church”, See what pastor Did with it - (Shocking)

http://otownloaded.com/used-samsung-phone-sow-seed-church-see-pastor/

2) See the Funny Reply This Dude Gave to His Former Classmate - (No chill)

http://otownloaded.com/see-funny-reply-dude-gave-former-classmate/

Please go and delete your site and stop putting sites that would refer someone to different rubbish sites .
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by Pearly255(f): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Happy birthday Clarence... Pls work on the beard and dreadlocks kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by Smellymouth: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Clarence Peters Shot IT!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
rozayx5:
heard he charge 2-3M per video

shocked shocked shocked shocked
for where u mean all those videos wey dem dey shoot for london na 2-4million? from 2 to 10million bro

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by rozayx5(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
for where u mean all those videos wey dem dey shoot for london na 2-4million? from 2 to 10million bro

yes i know the foreign ones are more expensive cause of logistics

a case of talent bringing in cool cash smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by ruggedtimi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
asaju10:
Hbd bro! I was told he's Sir Shina Peter's son but i don't knw how true is this.......
also clarion chukwura's son
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by sammuell(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
HBD Capital hill boss
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by COURVOISier(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Respect!! Salute!! Happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Is he a brother to Clarion Chukwuma Peters? The nollywood veteran actress? Is he?
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
ruggedtimi:
also clarion chukwura's son

Is he Clarion Chukwuma of nollywood son?
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by dacovajnr: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Clarence shot it! I remember this guy back at Government College Ikorodu..Very humble grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by seenter84: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Congratulations...

D guy nia hold video shooting cabal for hand
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
rozayx5:

yes i know the foreign ones are more expensive cause of logistics

a case of talent bringing in cool cash smiley
buh how do they recover all these money and make profit undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by LordOfNaira: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
SerialGist:

Yes, he is. Clarion had him for Sir Shina Peters. As at the time she got pregnant, she was a drama student at University of Ife (Now OAU) and Wole Soyinka was one of her lecturers. But for Wole Soyinka, Clarion might have dropped out. I think Sir Shina Peters denied responsibility then.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Clarence peter the son Mrs clarion chukwura who was d ex wife sir SHINA Peter's and SHINA Peter's happen to be the son of late chief Osadebe lols Celeb GENERATIONS hbd boss
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by LordOfNaira: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
fuckingAyaya:
Clarence peter the son Mrs clarion chukwura who was d ex wife sir SHINA Peter's and SHINA Peter's happen to be the son of late chief Osadebe lols Celeb GENERATIONS hbd boss

Sir Shina Peters is not Chief Osadebe's son.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wtf...why is he so dirty looking. See his beards....eww
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by Olasco93: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by Olasco93: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
This man's Videos are Dope. He's always killing it...
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Sir Shina Peters is not Chief Osadebe's son.
chilax and confirm it
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by madamcoolstory: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
adonbilivit:
I must comment. he is not a wicked producer

Cool story!

#madamcoolstory
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by LordOfNaira: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
fuckingAyaya:
chilax and confirm it

Confirm with what? Rumour? I think this rumour stems from the interview he granted sometime in the past where he said his mother had a girl for a man who bore the same name as Shina's biological dad. How people concluded that Shina is Osadebe's son still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by ruggedtimi(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
SerialGist:

yap
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by kayo80(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:
What's with the dreadlocks?
Na white garment pikin? grin

No. Na Shina Peters pikin.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
I so much like this guy. happy birthday dear.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by Realist2: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
He should try and take his beads, he look disguising and horrible. Meanwhile HBD Sukie Sound.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by deebrain(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
daewoorazer:
So na rasta jah farai Shina Peters born? shocked

White pap from a black pot

Whaya talk like this?

Likkle thing like this scatter mi brains out.

Whatta mean "White pap from a black pot"?
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters by daewoorazer(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
deebrain:

Whaya talk like this?

Likkle thing like this scatter mi brains out.

Whatta mean "White pap from a black pot"?

White and black doesn't necessarily mean race...it could also mean totally contrasting entities and that's where I stand rastaman..

Jah bless cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To The Pretty Amarachi? / Megan Fox & Meagan Good Black & White Twins / Throwback Photo Of Okey Bakassi And His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.