Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How To Use One Gmail Email To Create Multiple Accounts On Any Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use One Gmail Email To Create Multiple Accounts On Any Website (881 Views)

How To Add Multiple Accounts On Twitter App In 30 Seconds / How Dealers Create Multiple Dealer Stores | Magento 2 Dealer Extension / How Can I Send Email To The Inbox Of Over 10,000 Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use One Gmail Email To Create Multiple Accounts On Any Website by dogstyle007(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Facebook limits a user to one profile for every email but it gives you the freedom to have as many numbers of pages you want. A Facebook page doesn't require the setting up of a different profile but the same can't be said for Twitter or Instagram. Both networks permit one account for each email. If you ever wanted to create a second Instagram or Twitter account you will need to use an email address that isn't already associated with an account on these sites unless you use Gmail. In the event that you use Gmail then you can use the same email to create various accounts on social network sites or other web services. Here's the way.

A Gmail ID varies from a Ymail and Outlook/Live ID in that you can't use underscores or dashes in the name. Gmail just doesn't permit it. Furthermore, it will ignore other symbols, for example, periods and the in addition sign which is something that you can use to your own advantage.

When you sign up to a new service or a new Instagram or Twitter account, you're requested that provide an email address. Instead of creating another email address for your second account, use your own Gmail email but include a period in the middle, for instance,

If your email ID is myemail@gmail.com, you can use my.email@gmail.com. The service you sign up to will treat this as different from your original email although, when an email is sent to Gmail's servers it will route it to your inbox. You can use either a period or an addition sign. You can use this trick over and over on a specific site by changing the position of the period so that my.email@gmail.com can be used as a part and m.yemail@gmail.com can be used as a part of another.

Source >> https://www.geekgh.com/threads/how-to-use-one-gmail-email-to-create-multiple-accounts-on-any-website.18/
Re: How To Use One Gmail Email To Create Multiple Accounts On Any Website by Elchappo: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
hahahahahahaha...
More monikers coming in a bit...

1 Like

Re: How To Use One Gmail Email To Create Multiple Accounts On Any Website by dogstyle007(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elchappo:
hahahahahahaha...
More monikers coming in a bit...
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Larger Market For Web Developers And Techies / Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube To English ? / Need Help On My Blog, Seeing Something I Don't Understand(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.