Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] (29092 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip / Prince Odi Okojie Gushes Over Mercy Johnson's Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by mayoor15(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
mikezuruki:
jealous much...?
wink jealous much...?
Really, who cares about them, celebrities should learn to take their marriage out of public view. Concentrate on making ur marriage work they wont, few years now they wil go on twitter on instagram to throw shades at each other

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Alexxgold: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elchappo:

The people wey use ur brain do juju re in big problem..,.

your women don't mind giving us their wombs to produce hybrids

Even FFK had his way with Bianca for several years with multiple abortions before ojuiku took in her leftover

just give it to yoruba Angels.. we're rhe best cool

4 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:
Igbo girls can die for yoruba dic.ks. come and see them here clinching on yoruba angels like say men no dey their side

But she ain't Igbo na,

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Elchappo: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:

your women don't mind giving us their wombs to produce hybrids

Even FFK had his way with Bianca for several years with multiple abortions before ojuiku took in her leftover

just give it to yoruba Angels.. we're rhe best cool

Ovuru eke..

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Alexxgold: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

But she ain't Igbo na,

Are you sure about that?

whichever one you know I didn't lie.. yoruba guys are the most sought-after

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
holamiday:
Those days when Benita appears on TV, my parents would say 'see your mate singing for Jesus, what are you doing'. I used to envy her then and simultaneously i had a huge juvenile crush on her. Now she's married, what will my parents say next.They better not see this news.

hahhahahhaha gringringringrin
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:

Are you sure about that?

whichever one you know I didn't lie.. yoruba guys are the most sought-after

She is from Edo state.....

and about Igbo girls dying for Yoruba dick, I can't really say, or I wee just say its vice versa ......

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Alexxgold: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elchappo:

Ovuru eke..

me chonu there.. oku igbe
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by lawlahbammy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elchappo:
If u know u re a fyn gal nd ve reached the age of marriage, kindly come nd marry me..
i am tired of being reminded by my parents that i am still single....

N.B...
We must go Honey moon too ooo...

Take your time... Dem no dey mark roll call there! grin

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Becina(f): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
:-XPopular Gospel artist?
Never heard any of her songs.
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Elchappo: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
lawlahbammy:

Take your time... Dem no dey mark roll call there! grin

Chaii, see how beauriful u re..
see ur chicks like golden egg..
If i marry u ehh, ur legs wont touch the floor again..
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Segadem:
I go love oh! I remember when this lady was young, she was so so beautiful grin

Are you saying that she's ugly now? undecided
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Segadem(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kobicove:

Are you saying that she's ugly now? undecided
no, but I expect to be more beautiful than this grin grin grin
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by martineverest(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
she don preg
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Bigsteveg(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:
Na wetin women dey like. Where to squander economy for person.

LOL......DAMN TRUE

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by EniolaEwa(f): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
holamiday:
Those days when Benita appears on TV, my parents would say 'see your mate singing for Jesus, what are you doing'. I used to envy her then and simultaneously i had a huge juvenile crush on her. Now she's married, what will my parents say next.They better not see this news.
lol
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by fortunechy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
I am sitting next to this girl in a keke and she is smiling at me seductively. I won't smile back till she pays her fare. she thinks i don't know the format.
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Chikelue2000(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:
Na wetin women dey like. Where to squander economy for person.
hehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Chikelue2000(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
prettyjo:
dubai
thou shall visit you one day
With me by ur side......
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by AngelicBeing: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
cool
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by moonnstar(f): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elchappo:
If u know u re a fyn gal nd ve reached the age of marriage, kindly come nd marry me..

N.B...
am a proud muslim,u go marry me?
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by bejeria101(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Popped cherry!
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by djbobby007: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:
Igbo girls can die for yoruba dic.ks. come and see them here clinching on yoruba angels like say men no dey their side
my man dnt be a dull guy,benita is frm edo state

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by alexiej(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elchappo:

N.B...

Hehehehehe...

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Mhizkal(f): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
cheesy
Elchappo:

N.B...
Elchappo:

N.B...
Elchappo:

N.B...

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Orikinla(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elchappo:
God punish poverty...
See this gal wey i don dey eye since that year wey i see am for our black nd white TV, na him somebody just chance me go marry....

By the time i get money, i will remarry so many people's wife...
grin
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by phintohlar(f): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elchappo:

N.B...
i don ready ooo but the p be say i no fine
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by charlesucheh(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elchappo:
God punish poverty...
See this gal wey i don dey eye since that year wey i see am for our black nd white TV, na him somebody just chance me go marry....

By the time i get money, i will remarry so many people's wife...
Then Bruv! It's a sign that you need to DOUBLE YOUR HUSTLE! That guy did and Benita became is reward!

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by sleeknick: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
I find this girl taya! cry
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by Duru009(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
She has gone 2 eat some cock....
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by TeamSimple(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Segadem:
I go love oh! I remember when this lady was young, she was so so beautiful grin
She's still beautiful
Re: Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] by d33types: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:
Biggest dolt on Nairaland.she's an ishan (esan) lady from edo state.not igbo.
Funny enough esan (and edos) and Yorubas have a historical close tie.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Cute Actors Of The webseries, 'Best Friends In The World' (Video & pics) / Is Wizkid Truly Dead? / Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.