Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip (50498 Views)

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / “don’t Come Back Home” – Reactions As Tiwa Savage Stuns In Her Dubai Hijab. Picx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by imeyalo09: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Remember we shared with you how Regina Daniel is enjoying her honeymoon.

Ever since the rumour of marriage to her new husband she has stepped out of Nigeria shore to continue her trip.

Regina Daniel slays in Dubai at present. See photos below;

https://dailynaijamode.com/regina-daniel-slays-in-dubai

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by jerryunit48: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
So na Regina Daniel Dey reign now , Tonto Don expire

159 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by Johnnyessence(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
she's enjoying Ned nwoko money.

28 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by vanida6: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Beautiful cool
Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by Olodo24: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
jerryunit48:
So na Regina Daniel Dey reign now , Tonto Don expire
soldier go, soldier come. Barrack remains. Snake na seasonal soldier sha

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by dollytino4real(f): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
no wedding ring on her finger,

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by Iamicekid(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wait sey this girl don quit school ni

14 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by Richdad50(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
shocked

The wife of an old Man

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by sodiqapril(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
because of this girl, some idiots have made it their top priority to marry a rich man no matter the age... but men Dy try ooo, u work your life for money and a girl comes from nowhere and you start spending on her like there's no tomorrow. funny thing is the man might not last 10mins with her each time they have sex

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by femi4: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Nairalandaniels

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by bestman09(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2019
Show some respect please. The title should be, Mrs Ned Nwoko is in Dubai for honeymoon

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by Nairalandmentor(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2019
sad
Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by FhukaFhuka: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by Vivuch: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2019
So no school again? Money get power o.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by Mitsurugi(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2019
Thunder will strike the next person that asks me why male actors and directors don't buy mansions or posh vehicles! We ARE in the same industry doesn't mean we APPLY the same industry. angry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by Ijaycool(f): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2019
This girl is selfish.
Many Nigerians are.

We pleaded with you to put us through, you ignored.
Now you are back to Dubia.

When you find the means to make money, do well to carry others along.

2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by shakaranews: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2019
OK. Na her time sha.

If you still don't know this shocking story of Regina Daniel and her Sugar Daddy, Ned Nwoko. Then watch this video below. So much about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq0uFnM6POU
Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by nkwuocha: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2019
I am still in doubt about the marriage rumours concerning this girl.How can she do this to herself? If she wanted a rich guy, she would have gotten a younger guy.I know several nigerian 30+ guys with accounts running in millions of dollars in Hong Kong, Uk, Malay and China.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by AntiWailer: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2019
sorry dear
Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by Sergioaguero: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2019
[Goals Highlight] Ajax 1 – 1 Juventus

Cristiano Ronaldo secured an away goal for Juventus as they drew the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final against Ajax.

Ronaldo, who has won the competition five times, netted his 125th Champions League goal just before half-time with a diving header following Joao Cancelo’s cross.

The goal had come against the run of play, but the hosts equalised within a minute of the second half starting, through David Neres’ fine curling effort from 15 yards.

You Can Watch & Download The Goals Highlight Below:

http://www.idonshayo.com/goals-highlight-ajax-1-1-juventus/
Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by quincyshakur(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2019
How dis nonsense go take put Breakfast for my table dis morning angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by crafteck(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Money opens doors... Lesson to women.... Continue forming na me fine pass....no forget Newer models de come every year, aunty tiwa, toke makinde, toto dike etc have kept quiet... Yesterday picken beat them at their game... 18 yrs old picken from no where marries billionaire igbo man wey sabi use money spoil person.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by elotajohn1(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2019
I never liked the path this girl took from day one she came out as Nollywood sensation.... Now she has proved me right.

A mother decided to use her little girl bound with so much opportunities ahead of her to secure MoneyBag .
Well let's see how it goes.

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by tgmservice: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Keep on shining dear

tell does jealous folks that you dont need an old man to make your money

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by sheddo619(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2019
With time people will prefer going to Instagram than nairaland
Mods continue pushing useless topics

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip by tstx(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2019
See wetin Old man dey enjoy....

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Chizzy Alichi Releases Hot New Photos / Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers / Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.