Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored (3307 Views)

Shiite IMN Spokesman Reacts To President Buhari's New Year Message Of Peace / Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" / Why El-rufai Is At War With Imn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Onyocha: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Stalwert:

It is necessary because a liar who goes around pretending to be several things to deceive people, his words should have no value to any honest individual but it seems like gold to you. And sir prove to me you are did not sound dull by telling me how any grownup adult will believe anything thrown to him by a bias person that defends asad murder of civilians in Alepo and comes and cry when a group recieve same treatment here. In otherwords what compelling evidence did he provide to prove I am one and the same with friendchioce?

amazing how you appeared on this thread once your name got mentioned!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

since you are not so smart, you should know there is a big difference between Aleppo and Zaria. not the same at all. in Syria there is a war. in Nigeria, no war. in such war situations, civilians get killed by both sides. but one thing is sure, Assad does not go about killing Syrians because of what they believe in or because of the religion they belong to. the people who kill civilians because of their beliefs are those you defend and they are the Wahhabi takfiri terrorists in Syria. takfir is the same reason you do not sympathize with the victims of the Zaria massacre. that is the miscarriage of humanity in your spirit that Wahhabism has inflicted the human race with. your Wahhabi heroes in Syria they kill Shia, Christians, Yazidis, Sunni Kurds only because of their beliefs and ethnicity. Assad ruled his people for 11 years before the war which is foreign sponsored and not once did he massacre Sunnis. to this day, his army is made up of Sunnis and also his government. his wife is Sunni for goodness sake!!! are you more Sunni than her? well, may be you are more Wahhabi than her but definitely not more Sunni than her.

and please stop guessing my religion. my religion is HUMANITY. i do not care about Shia beliefs, Sunni beliefs, Christian beliefs or whatever beliefs when it comes to the sanctity of life. i care about human lives. i also do not judge good and evil based on which religion the perpetrators come from or which religion the victims are from. so you can call me whatever name. it is obvious you and your likes hold discussions based on stereotypes and judge people based on your preconceived notions and based on the religion they identify with. i do not identify with any religion. again for emphasis, my religion is HUMANITY and my belief is NIGERIA. if that is not enough, you can hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

I have not seen this before. Type Ameen to this prayer bellow if indeed what you're saying is the truth.

May the curse of Allah (God Almighty) be upon the lair between me and you? Type Ameen if you're saying the fact.
I take full responsibilities for my actions; Curse and forgiveness are His. I seek forgiveness for you If indeed you tell lies- I benefit nothing if you are cursed. I also seek forgiveness for You for being too intolerant of someone who has proclaim the same religion with you. Remain Blessed.
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Onyocha:

amazing how you appeared on this thread once your name got mentioned!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

since you are not so smart, you should know there is a big difference between Aleppo and Zaria. not the same at all. in Syria there is a war. in Nigeria, no war. in such war situations, civilians get killed by both sides. but one thing is sure, Assad does not go about killing Syrians because of what they believe in or because of the religion they belong to. the people who kill civilians because of their beliefs are those you defend and they are the Wahhabi takfiri terrorists in Syria. takfir is the same reason you do not sympathize with the victims of the Zaria massacre. that is the miscarriage of humanity in your spirit that Wahhabism has inflicted the human race with. your Wahhabi heroes in Syria they kill Shia, Christians, Yazidis, Sunni Kurds only because of their beliefs and ethnicity. Assad ruled his people for 11 years before the war which is foreign sponsored and not once did he massacre Sunnis. to this day, his army is made up of Sunnis and also his government. his wife is Sunni for goodness sake!!! are you more Sunni than her? well, may be you are more Wahhabi than her but definitely not more Sunni than her.

and please stop guessing my religion. my religion is HUMANITY. i do not care about Shia beliefs, Sunni beliefs, Christian beliefs or whatever beliefs when it comes to the sanctity of life. i care about human lives. i also do not judge good and evil based on which religion the perpetrators come from or which religion the victims are from. so you can call me whatever name. it is obvious you and your likes hold discussions based on stereotypes and judge people based on your preconceived notions and based on the religion they identify with. i do not identify with any religion. again for emphasis, my religion is HUMANITY and my belief is NIGERIA. if that is not enough, you can hang yourself.
I share the same thought with you on the care for Humanity, but I identify with Islam as my religion. But they don't see us as Muslims those that don't share their heretic actions against a fellow humans. I am done with their mentions.
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Stalwert: 6:58am On Dec 22, 2016
[s]
Onyocha:

[/s]

Stalwert:

Care to invoke the curse of Allah upon yourself if you telling a lie against me?

1 Like

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2016
nature2abdul:

I take full responsibilities for my actions; Curse and forgiveness are His. I seek forgiveness for you If indeed you tell lies- I benefit nothing if you are cursed. I also seek forgiveness for You for being too intolerant of someone who has proclaim the same religion with you. Remain Blessed.

The quote was not for you in particular, it's for the person who is sure I am the one in 3 different account. I quote you because its like you agreed by what he says.

What I write up there is a prayer not a cursed. If the writter is sure of what he says, of the hypocrisy he attributed to me. He should type Ameen. He is nowhere to be found to type that Ameen.

Let me made it clear to you. Shi'a are not my Muslim brothers. I still recognize you as a Muslim but the moment I found out you're among those who don't believe the authenticity of Quran then such person cannot be my brother. I pray you're not.
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by masseratti: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

If it can be allowed in your place. It will not be allowed here especially by unregistered group. And it's not the only reason. I have listed many in my previous post. Thousand day for the thief one day 4 d owner. If shites will attack you in gyellesu nothing will happen not even police can arrest him.

Peacefully is for Burutai to go back from that road? Because someone who is bigger than the constitution is holding a street walk. Am not interested in the Op answers. So that you mentioned, to me and to Nigeria have not been answered. When arrangements for the group to appear before the court is concluded, they will answer the allegations there
traditional worshippers are not registered, so No point, if the police cannot arrest a Shiite or a sunni that attacks me without no cause, then they are useless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowoore's Lagos Arrest: How Can 1:44 Pm Afternoon Be Outright Darkness? Exposed! / Which Is The Oldest Between Egg And Hen? / Middle Belts Shades Arewa North And Sides The South East Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.