Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored (3306 Views)

Shiite IMN Spokesman Reacts To President Buhari's New Year Message Of Peace / Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" / Why El-rufai Is At War With Imn. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Onyocha:

You can't say hezbollah was formed by Iran when its founders are Lebanese nationals. Likewise IMN. Likewise you can't say Izala is formed by Saudis or the Catholic archdiocese is formed by Italy or the Vatican or the Anglican Church was formed in Nigeria by the queen. Religious patronage of the spiritual home or power is true for every group. None of these religions are indigenous. That doesn't discredit the fact they are citizens. Else we should only identify with traditional religions. Let's go back to our roots.

Go and re-read my post on Hezbollah profile. Iran armed Hezbollah and you're here talking different thing.
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:
[s][/s]

Yeah Assassination of chief of army staff should be allowed. No insult in my post either.
So you too believed that unarmed people can assassinate the army chief as easy as that? Even though the people in the picture above tried to do that; after killing them for 'self defense' what resulted to attacking their husseiniya and maiming all on sight not sparing even building? Have it in mind that you criticized Asad of Syria for his actions In Alepo. Let us be humane.

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 21, 2016
nature2abdul:

So you too believed that unarmed people can assassinate the army chief as easy as that? Even though the people in the picture above tried to do that; after killing them for 'self defense' what resulted to attacking their husseiniya and maiming all on sight not sparing even building? Have it in mind that you criticized Asad of Syria for his actions In Alepo. Let us be humane.

Where were you when they killed police officer in Kano? All those buildings are illegally built without certificate of occupancy. Am not talking of Asad here. Criticizing or nothing criticizing Asad has moths to do with this topic.
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

Where were you when they killed police officer in Kano? All those buildings are illegally built without certificate of occupancy. Am not talking of Asad here. Criticizing or nothing criticizing Asad has moths to do with this topic.
You claimed that Asad did wrong by killing civilians In Alepo ; are the people killed in Zaria too not civilians? Is El Rufai carrying out demolition exercise generally in Zaria at the time?
Look, the reasons I am replying you is not to convince you of anything because it is clear that you have taken a stiff stand, but to let those reading the post know more about the hatred some people can nurse against their fellow human.

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2016
nature2abdul:

You claimed that Asad did wrong by killing civilians In Alepo ; are the people killed in Zaria too not civilians? Is El Rufai carrying out demolition exercise generally in Zaria at the time?
Look, the reasons I am replying you is not to convince you of anything because it is clear that you have taken a stiff stand, but to let those reading the post know more about the hatred some people can nurse against their fellow human.

What's wrong with you exactly? Where on earth did I speak of Syria or Asad. Point it out in, not just this thread but my entire stay in Nairaland. I hate this attitude.

How many building El-rufai have destructed in Zaria? You don't know? He demolished hundreds of buildings to the extent that Zaria people resort to doing magic and charms for him
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

What's wrong with you exactly? Where on earth did I speak of Syria or Asad. Point it out in, not just this thread but my entire stay in Nairaland. I hate this attitude.

How many building El-rufai have destructed in Zaria? You don't know? He demolished hundreds of buildings to the extent that Zaria people resort to doing magic and charms for him
Oh, sorry please. I was mistaking you for those guys supporting ISIS against Asad in one of the threads. I just checked and didn't find you there.
On the general demolition exercise; my people used to say 'it is what entered the hole that warrant asking for hoe to dig it out '. The demolition even if it was right was ill-timed.

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by masseratti: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

If it can be allowed in your place. It will not be allowed here especially by unregistered group. And it's not the only reason. I have listed many in my previous post. Thousand day for the thief one day 4 d owner. If shites will attack you in gyellesu nothing will happen not even police can arrest him.that's the point my place is also in Nigeria, so What's the point, the general should bring his convoy and start shooting oro procession, is family will give him feedsback.

Peacefully is for Burutai to go back from that road? Because someone who is bigger than the constitution is holding a street walk. Am not interested in the Op answers. So that you mentioned, to me and to Nigeria have not been answered. When arrangements for the group to appear before the court is concluded, they will answer the allegations there
my place is also in Nigeria , the processions are not held everyday, if you guys can block major high ways to pray on for 30mins or so, what's wrong in Shiites doing a procession, if people are sleeping in schools, why can't they be arrested.

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Onyocha: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
nature2abdul:

Oh, sorry please. I was mistaking you for those guys supporting ISIS against Asad in one of the threads. I just checked and didn't find you there.
On the general demolition exercise; my people used to say 'it is what entered the hole that warrant asking for hoe to dig it out '. The demolition even if it was right was ill-timed.

Please do not be sorry. you are very right. he is the same person with the other usernames- Stalwert, and Vedaxcool.

his trademark is cancelling other people's posts while quoting them. check his post on the first page where he quoted you.

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Onyocha:

Please do not be sorry. you are very right. he is the same person with the other usernames- Stalwert, and Vedaxcool.

his trademark is cancelling other people's posts while quoting them. check his post on the first page where he quoted you.

Is that! That will be too deceptive.
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Stalwert: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Onyocha:

Care to invoke the curse of Allah upon yourself if you telling a lie against me?

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Stalwert: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
nature2abdul:

Stop sounding like a dull person, ask him what religion he truly practice he pretends to be Christian then Muslims then a shite then a liar for hire then homosexual defender then an atheist then a liberal. ... what do you call such an unstable person?

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Stalwert:

Stop sounding like a dull person, ask him what religion he truly practice he pretends to be Christian then Muslims then a shite then a liar for hire then homosexual defender then an atheist then a liberal. ... what do you call such an unstable person?
That question won't be necessary. What he told me has nothing to do with the religion he practice. If you know me, you will not bring the word 'dull' near me.
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Stalwert: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
nature2abdul:

That question won't be necessary. What he told me has nothing to do with the religion he practice. If you know me, you will not bring the word 'dull' near me.

It is necessary because a liar who goes around pretending to be several things to deceive people, his words should have no value to any honest individual but it seems like gold to you. And sir prove to me you are did not sound dull by telling me how any grownup adult will believe anything thrown to him by a bias person that defends asad murder of civilians in Alepo and comes and cry when a group recieve same treatment here. In otherwords what compelling evidence did he provide to prove I am one and the same with friendchioce?
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Stalwert:

It is necessary because a liar who goes around pretending to be several things to deceive people, his words should have no value to any honest individual but it seems like gold to you. And sir prove to me you are did not sound dull by telling me how any grownup adult will believe anything thrown to him by a bias person that defends asad murder of civilians in Alepo and comes and cry when a group recieve same treatment here. In otherwords what compelling evidence did he provide to prove I am one and the same with friendchioce?
Did you read where I said; that 'will' be too deceptive? I only meant that if it is indeed true...
On the Syria issues, I think you too is guilty of the blame game as I pointed earlier. I am completely against an oppression even to the animals let alone human. I condemn in totality those behind the killings in Alepo and Zaria!
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Stalwert: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
nature2abdul:

Did you read where I said; that 'will' be too deceptive? I only meant that if it is indeed true...
On the Syria issues, I think you too is guilty of the blame game as I pointed earlier. I am completely against an oppression even to the animals let alone human. I condemn in totality those behind the killings in Alepo and Zaria!

Any adult will have asked him what his evidence is for such allegation. ... that is what any smart person will do.

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Stalwert:

Nature2abdul is Shi'a. (You can understand that by his comments) So expect him to be dull concerning any post in support of Shiasm.

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Stalwert:

Any adult will have asked him what his evidence is for such allegation. ... that is what any smart person will do.
I should not be spoon feed now. I will make my investigation to know the truth.
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

Nature2abdul is Shi'a. (You can understand that by his comments) So expect him to be dull concerning any post in support of Shiasm.
You have made a very wrong assertion I swear.
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
nature2abdul:

You have made a very wrong assertion I swear.

Al-Taqiya spotted.

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

Al-Taqiya spotted.
Whatever you like you can call me.
But I believe in the Shahada - in its totality!
I embrace acute sympathy for Humanity. I am also very close to nature hence my user name.
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
nature2abdul:

Whatever you like you can call me.
But I believe in the Shahada - in its totality!
I embrace acute sympathy for Humanity. I am also very close to nature hence my user name.

No be new thing. Every Body can say I believe in Kalimatul Shahada.

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

No be new thing. Every Body can say I believe in Kalimatul Shahada.
Is that not enough for you to recognize such person as a Muslim and leave him to be judged by God in whether he follows it or not?
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
nature2abdul:

Is that not enough for you to recognize such person as a Muslim and leave him to be judged by God in whether he follows it or not?

It's the major criteria but not enough criteria. Example someone says shahada but still do magic and other shirks. Can his Shahada be valid?

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

It's the major criteria but not enough criteria. Example someone says shahada but still do magic and other shirks. Can his Shahada be valid?
I have provided the answer. You may read the last post till the end.
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Stalwert: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

I know he might even be an alternate account . ... the unfortunate thing is that the bulk of shias I have come across on nairaland resort ot the unregulated use of lies and treachery. ... crossbreka is the same person with oni of lies Onyocha who is the same as lagosshia same person with zulfiqar.... they shamelessly parade the same lie while pretending to be someone else... Multiple Personality Disorder

I remember when we caught zulfiqar he claimed to share one laptop with lagoshia. The Onyocha id was used to pretend to a Christian while showing favorable disposition to shias.

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
nature2abdul:

I have provided the answer. You may read the last post till the end.

You provided no answer. Not Found. You're only behaving like a hypocrite. Declare who you're and stop hiding your belief.

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Stalwert:

I know he might even be an alternate account . ... the unfortunate thing is that the bulk of shias I have come across on nairaland resort ot the unregulated use of lies and treachery. ... crossbreka is the same person with oni of lies Onyocha who is the same as lagosshia same person with zulfiqar.... they shamelessly parade the same lie while pretending to be someone else... Multiple Personality Disorder

Thank you for letting me know the monikers of the devils. Taqiya and Deception is in their genes as usual.

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Stalwert: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

Thank you for letting me know the monikers of the devils. Taqiya and Deception is in their genes as usual.

I have been dealing with this liars sote lagosshia start to dey swear and cry

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

You provided no answer. Not Found You're only behaving like a hypocrite. Declare who you're and stop hiding your belief.
If I am a Shiit why will I deny for God sake!
I have already posted who I am.
But there is one thing I really give you kudos on. You have never failed to reply your mentions. Honestly I am okay for now. I want to do some exercise and retire for the day. Thanks for your time and have a nice rest.
Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Stalwert:

I have been dealing with this liars sote lagosshia start to dey swear and cry

MashaAllah keep it up. Let him cry blood.

Meanwhile Look at them here worshipping Fire.

https://www.nairaland.com/3532014/shia-worshipping-fire-video

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Stalwert: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2016

Re: Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Onyocha:

nature2abdul:

I have not seen this before. Type Ameen to this prayer bellow if indeed what you're saying is the truth.

May the curse of Allah (God Almighty) be upon the lair between me and you? Type Ameen if you're saying the fact.

Is Yoruba Now The Official Language Of Nigeria? / Price Of Rice Will Reduce To N9,000 In 3 Weeks – Buhari / The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62