Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Titanium HR - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Titanium HR (21600 Views)

HR Recruitment Internship At Exxon Mobil 2018 In Prague / HR & Admin Manager Urgently Required / Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Titanium HR by apollo13(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
U have been re-invited for a JOB BRIEFING with the HR of Titanium on Fri 23rd Dec 9am @ 2 akin Oshiyemi str,off Allen avenue, opp sterling bank, Ikeja, Lagos.
Please anybody with useful information concerning this people should assist me, what are they into? I tried searching for them online but I cant get any useful information.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanium HR by glitterypearl: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
my dear, I got the message too and it's GNLD, so don't waste ur Tfare.

2 Likes

Re: Titanium HR by gentledove(f): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
U have been re-invited for a JOB BRIEFING with the HR of Titanium on Fri 23rd Dec 9am @ 2 akin Oshiyemi str,off Allen avenue, opp sterling bank, Ikeja, Lagos. I got it too this afternoon. But I searched Google n discovered na scam.hiw they got my numberi dunno. Plsssss discard.it's useless.
Re: Titanium HR by temiyaks(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Got d first message and dere re-invite message. Knew it was GNLD.
Re: Titanium HR by apollo13(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thanks all, they re-invited me too.lol
Re: Titanium HR by Henryskema(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Based on your application to our advert placement,you have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW with Titanium Nig on Tues 28th February 2017 by 9:00am at No-2 Akin Oshiyemi street,off Allen Avenue,Sterling Bank Bus-Stop,Ikeja,Lagos.

Please be informed that you should come with updated CV,two-passport photograph and a printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Pls this email I got my people but I try Google it but no positive answer
Re: Titanium HR by komzy589(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Stupid gnld ppl. I went there and was left disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Titanium HR by Festusd: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol it was a drama there today, when one guy changed it for them and insulted their lifes.... I was just laffing until the HR asked me to leave by herself. Useless people

2 Likes

Re: Titanium HR by apollo13(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Festusd:
Lol it was a drama there today, when one guy changed it for them and insulted their lifes.... I was just laffing until the HR asked me to leave by herself. Useless people

Lol! Are u serious? Gist us abeg.
Re: Titanium HR by Psalm007: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
thank you guys for not allowing me to waste my trans.....they are the only people offering jobs now...lol
Re: Titanium HR by palobas: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Nawaoo... Naija with fake fake people, I got the message and I did not jux border since na about job briefing. Thanks for the confirmation!
Re: Titanium HR by Shaev7(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thanks all. I just got mine now.
Re: Titanium HR by CVHP: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2017
I just got there now... Not knowing its dz useless GNLD people
Re: Titanium HR by Holafish(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
You have been shortlisted for a JOB INTERVIEW on Thursday 29/6/17 by 9:00am at No,2 Akin Oshiyemi street,Off Allen Avenue,opposite Sterling Bank,Ikeja Lagos.

Jus got d mail n text... It's obvious am not goin
Re: Titanium HR by lolafolagbade: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
I just got their text and mail.

Stupid GNLD people.
Re: Titanium HR by lolafolagbade: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
I just got their text and mail.

Stupid GNLD people.
apollo13:
U have been re-invited for a JOB BRIEFING with the HR of Titanium on Fri 23rd Dec 9am @ 2 akin Oshiyemi str,off Allen avenue, opp sterling bank, Ikeja, Lagos.
Please anybody with useful information concerning this people should assist me, what are they into? I tried searching for them online but I cant get any useful information.

Thanks
Re: Titanium HR by kennyjimmy(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2017
As I am writing this message now, I just fell into their hands oooo
They sent me a mail, just the address and no name if the company. It was when I got there that I found out the name of the company and I google it.
Thanks to Naira land....
Am leaving anytime soon.
Na so I borrow transport fare come here ooo!
Aye leeeee shocked tongue[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: Titanium HR by Olaomoolopa: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
I just got same message now thanks to nairaland that I did not waste my time and money to go there
Re: Titanium HR by hightempo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thanks to nairaland........I would have wasted my T fare to this useless place. .....
Re: Titanium HR by okinowoye: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2017
You guys are saving lives.. Thank you naira land those people are useless

1 Like

Re: Titanium HR by okinowoye: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2017
Here is the scam invite..... Smh

Re: Titanium HR by PCS360: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Guys titanium is not gnld oo I just went to the seminar today 6th October 2017, it's like a wellness organization that collects contract from other organizations like banks, hotel, clubs etc and put them through on how to organize themselves in terms of dealings with their customers and staffs and so and so forth and they get paid for that, maybe u guys should attend their seminar and see for yourselves, I'm a living witness that they are not gnld, because gnld's head office is located at gbagada Lagos.
Re: Titanium HR by Maccapele: 5:43am On Oct 11, 2017
I just got dis too..

The Search Committee in Affiliations with FDI hereby shortlists you to have an interview for an OPEN PORTFOLIO with TITANIUM GROUP.

Scheduled date is;

Wednesday, 11th Oct. 2017

Time:- 9.00Hours in the Morning.

OFFICE ADDRESS: Ground Floor, 2, Akin Osiyemi Str. Opp. Sterling Bank, Firstbank Bus-stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State.

REQUIREMENTS;

-Hard copy/Print-out of this Email Notification.

-Hard copy of your Resume/Curriculum Vitae.

-Two (2) Passport Photographs.

Dress Corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will NOT be welcomed.

OPTIONAL

-A regulatory I.D Card i.e. Driver's License, National I.D card, Voter's Card, INT'L Passport (AS YOU MIGHT HAVE NEED FOR IT AT THE END OF THE WHOLE EXERCISE).

Best of Luck, HR DEPT.

DIRECTION:

FROM OJUELEGBA/OSHODI, LAGOS TAKE A COMMERCIAL BUS TO ALLEN/ALAUSA/SHOPRITE, ALIGHT AT ALLEN AVENUE, FIRSTBANK BUS-STOP.
Re: Titanium HR by Maccapele: 5:44am On Oct 11, 2017
Is it GNLD or not. Need to b sure
Re: Titanium HR by Donkefex: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2017
I was also sent same message this morning..i don't kn how true it is.
Re: Titanium HR by olusholamayor(f): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Just received the same message too. pls, we urgently need your advice. My own interview is tomorrow by 9:00am
Re: Titanium HR by placid11: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2018
it's not GNLD and its for real but a different type of job entirely from what u wanted.
Re: Titanium HR by yemisquare(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Is it real?
Maccapele:
I just got dis too..

The Search Committee in Affiliations with FDI hereby shortlists you to have an interview for an OPEN PORTFOLIO with TITANIUM GROUP.

Scheduled date is;

Wednesday, 11th Oct. 2017

Time:- 9.00Hours in the Morning.

OFFICE ADDRESS: Ground Floor, 2, Akin Osiyemi Str. Opp. Sterling Bank, Firstbank Bus-stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State.

REQUIREMENTS;

Dress Corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will NOT be welcomed.

OPTIONAL

-A regulatory I.D Card i.e. Driver's License, National I.D card, Voter's Card, INT'L Passport (AS YOU MIGHT HAVE NEED FOR IT AT THE END OF THE WHOLE EXERCISE).

Best of Luck, HR DEPT.

DIRECTION:

FROM OJUELEGBA/OSHODI, LAGOS TAKE A COMMERCIAL BUS TO ALLEN/ALAUSA/SHOPRITE, ALIGHT AT ALLEN AVENUE, FIRSTBANK BUS-STOP.

1 Like

Re: Titanium HR by folasayolyn(f): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sequel to the receipt of your Resume, the Board of TGN requests your presence to be interviewed based on your qualification.

SCHEDULED DATE:
Thursday, 1st Feb. 2018

TIME: 9.00Hours in the Morning.

OFFICE ADDRESS: Ground Floor, 2, Akin Osiyemi Str. Opp. Sterling Bank Bus-stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State.

REQUIREMENTS;

Dress Corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will NOT be entertained.

OPTIONAL
-A regulatory I.D Card i.e. Driver's License, National I.D card, Voter's Card, INT'L Passport.

Best of Luck, HR DEPT.

DIRECTION:
FROM OJUELEGBA/OSHODI, LAGOS TAKE A COMMERCIAL BUS TO ALLEN/ALAUSA/SHOPRITE, ALIGHT AT ALLEN AVENUE, STERLING BANK BUS-STOP.

their fadas
Re: Titanium HR by Tenniebae(f): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
pls are this people real....I went for there seminar today...dey were talking alryt until they asked us to pay 6500 for training kit...help a sister..r dey real..so I won't fall for scams
Re: Titanium HR by BabaIbo: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Thank you guys for these informations, I got the sms and email today

Sequel to the receipt of your Resume, the Board of TGN requests your presence to be interviewed based on your qualification.

SCHEDULED DATE:
Monday, 26th March

OFFICE ADDRESS: Ground Floor, 2, Akin Osiyemi Str. Opp. Sterling Bank Bus-stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State.

REQUIREMENTS;

Dress Corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will NOT be entertained.

OPTIONAL
-A regulatory I.D Card i.e. Driver's License, National I.D card, Voter's Card, INT'L Passport.

Best of Luck, HR DEPT.

DIRECTION:
FROM OJUELEGBA/OSHODI, LAGOS TAKE A COMMERCIAL BUS TO ALLEN/ALAUSA/SHOPRITE, ALIGHT AT ALLEN AVENUE, STERLING BANK BUS-STOP.
Re: Titanium HR by Festusd: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
BabaIbo:
Thank you guys for these informations, I got the sms and email today

SCHEDULED DATE:
Monday, 26th March

REQUIREMENTS;

OPTIONAL

Best of Luck, HR DEPT.

DIRECTION:

Please don't even brother to waste ur time they are bunch of unserious people. Pure GNLD guys. I am a living witness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Approach To Fire This Type Of Worker? / Finally Landed A Job!!! / Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.