Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) (43483 Views)

Inspector General Of Police Storms Kafanchan Over Mass Killings In Kaduna.Photos / TENSION!! As Kaduna Women Flaunt Breasts Protesting Against Gov.el-rufai,photos / Kaduna Women Expose Their Breasts Protesting Against Gov. El-rufai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by depezee(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Haba! These women don't even know how to protest naked. They should remove their rapper and pata in order to drive their massage home. grin grin grin

They should go and learn from Ugandan women.
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by HQuadreal: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Warridis Hell Rufai.
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by Astonmartins: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
I am a Muslim but Hell Rufai is wicked fanatic, he suppose to have nail the perpetrators of this act since.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by bist: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dear OP,
Why cover the nipples when these mothers' decided to show the public the mammary glands
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by Lyord56(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
cocaineaddict:
used to think back in the days that Kafanchan was one far away country lyk that
I dey tell you bro
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by Gboxz: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hello Nlanders. I know this topic is a bit late. when 2017 budget was announced as #7.3 trillion I was happy then some1 ask me a question which am hoping u guys can help me. "where is 2016 budget, #6.07trillion?" I checked my environ and couldn't see it. please can any body see it?
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by Pearly255(f): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
This insanity has to stop, women matters a whole lot.... On my way too but aint opening Nada! Lol
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
dainformant:
Scores of women stormed the Jema’a local government secretariat unclad -disrupting an ongoing security meeting being chaired by the executive governor, mallam Nasir El-rufai. The women alleged that soldiers had followed some of the youths who were embarking on a protest, shooting sporadically, killing one and injuring many around Garaje, Kafanchan..

Gov. El-Rufai was at the Emir of Jema’a’s palace, where he vowed to bring to book perpetrators of the protest that led to the destruction of property in Kafanchan metropolis.

Governor El-Rufa’i, after inspecting the extent of destruction, said the dastardly act must not be allowed to continue. He told the Emir to caution the people, especially the youths, against engaging in criminal acts as doing so could attract the wrath of the law. .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/women-protest-unclad-in-over-alleged.html
Africa instead of sitting and plannig how to set up a local vigilantee well arm to protect you na breast how would a naked breast bring security
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by legaxi(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
TippyTop:
The ethnic cleansing in Kaduna state demands United Nations intervention.
El Rufai is reportedly paying herdsmen huge sum of money not to invade and obliterate Christian areas, what happens when he stops paying?

Product of a wasted Sperm, just one condom would have done the trick. cry cry
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by ajasbaba(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
wetin we wan see for all this expired boobi.

Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by Becina(f): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
cocaineaddict:

me dey think say na China e dey then sha
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by bellenornor(f): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kafanchan again!
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by TippyTop(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
legaxi:

Product of a wasted Sperm, just one condom would have done the trick. cry cry

Considering the Sperm that produced you swam fastest to the falopian tube, I'd get a ban if I...... say any more. grin
Have a nice day.
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by dokyOloye: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Opharhe:
Ha! This is serious.

El-Rufai do something serious Abeg.
Why have the Fulani become synonymous with bloodshed like this?
Very sad.
Even d fulani in aso rock too.
From mass murder of shiites to unarmed Biafran protesters.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
But why na Old women dey always protest unclad for Naija. Our Naija women really need to learn from more developed countries.
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by brownhawk: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
dainformant:
Scores of women stormed the Jema’a local government secretariat unclad -disrupting an ongoing security meeting being chaired by the executive governor, mallam Nasir El-rufai. The women alleged that soldiers had followed some of the youths who were embarking on a protest, shooting sporadically, killing one and injuring many around Garaje, Kafanchan..

Gov. El-Rufai was at the Emir of Jema’a’s palace, where he vowed to bring to book perpetrators of the protest that led to the destruction of property in Kafanchan metropolis.

Governor El-Rufa’i, after inspecting the extent of destruction, said the dastardly act must not be allowed to continue. He told the Emir to caution the people, especially the youths, against engaging in criminal acts as doing so could attract the wrath of the law. .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/women-protest-unclad-in-over-alleged.html
this Is not nice
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
DoTheNeedful:
Na the old women open up while the younger ladies did not undecided Bad market angry
Lmao u no well o grin grin
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
KingAfo:
You for say OLD WOMEN
ode grin
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by FreeSpirited: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
cocaineaddict:
And that was where I did my Nysc.
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
See old old slack slack breast,we wanna see the freshers
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by Fourwinds: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
kenonze:
cool
u cum check napples
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
El-rufai do something, when women don dey half naked like these...... (No be joke oh)

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by KazzBJ: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
TippyTop:
The ethnic cleansing in Kaduna state demands United Nations intervention.
El Rufai is reportedly paying herdsmen huge sums of money not to invade and obliterate Christian areas, what happens when he stops paying?

With which money is he paying the? When a lot of workers are owed months of salary and he's paying them more: are they broke or are they killing with stones and sticks. Even a blind man knows they're sponsored. God will judge this injustice.
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by leksmedia: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Website design services in Nigeria
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
who else came here to see boobies? But was disappointed cry cry
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by nonhuman(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
cocaineaddict:
I use to think the same way 2010 when o visited Kaduna first time I was to know that kafancgan is actually in Nigeria
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by Precambrian111: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
rozayx5:
at this point i have to agree to the Zoo Theory

aint got no option embarassed
abi Zoo 2016 in dullard daura buariology grin grin
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by kechywillz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Why young girls no follow protest naked,Op why u come dey censor the boobi Na,abi no be unclad Dem wan protest before
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by datribune: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
The petite Abuja demolition expert does not have the temperament to lead a diverse state like Kaduna.
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by Ace4Khalifa(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chimo. Nigeria aff tire person o. #iBowOut.
Re: Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) by PreciousJob: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
cocaineaddict:
My brother no be small thing o. I been think say na one country wae hard to enter o. Chai there is God o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike / Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... / Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.