Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Photos: The World In 2016. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos: The World In 2016. (28218 Views)

Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 / PHOTOS: The Faces Of White House Staff As Trump Visit Obama / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:
Everyone who ever met Ali had a story for a lifetime.

He may have not always held the heavyweight title, but to one and all his title of being "The Greatest" was undisputed.

Muhammad Ali, the man behind it all lit up any arena he was in, from the boxing ring to the podium.

He fought a courageous battle with Parkinson's disease for decades until finally succumbing to the illness in June.

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, ameen

19 Likes

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by DAramis: 5:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:
Donald Trump hovers behind Hillary Clinton while she answers a question from the audience during their presidential town hall debate at Washington University in St. Louis on Oct. 9.
I think this is where Trump made the famous statement "Nasty Woman" that trended on Twitter and Facebook.
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Explorers(m): 5:45am On Dec 21, 2016
Last meals chosen by death row prisoners moments before execution in the United States, 2016.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:
Last meals chosen by death row prisoners moments before execution in the United States, 2016.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Creamish(f): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:
Afghan five-year-old and Lionel Messi fan Murtaza Ahmadi wears a plastic bag jersey as he plays football in Jaghori district of Ghazni province on January 29.

Looks more like a volleyball...
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Creamish(f): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2016
tosmot:
Don't su...

U didn't have to quote me.
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by michaelwilli(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:
Rupa, 28, has her hair shaved at the Thiruthani Murugan Temple on Nov. 10 in Thiruttani, India, in the hopes that donating it to the gods will cure her daughter’s illness. It is common for Hindu believers to tonsure their hair at a temple as a young child and to mark other rites of passage.

The “temple hair,” as it’s known, is then auctioned off to a processing plant and then sold as pricey wigs and weaves in the US, Europe, and Africa.

Brazillian hair, chai

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by hahn(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:
The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, rides a horse as he parades with his entourage and musicians on the streets of Kano, northern Nigeria on July 6 during the Durbar Festival.

The irony in this pic though undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Mightyraw(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Creamish:

U didn't have to quote me.
Its volley ball
I bought it last week
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Danimighty7(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
odogwu2007:
Next please this is so nice
What's nice about this sad tales Bro
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by adaksbullet: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Esployer mine man cool cool cool ur post his alway gived me grusbombs cool cool cool cool

Keep it up bus smiley

8 Likes

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by paddychuks(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
*Bonaza Bonaza Bonaza*

Still on

Have you been seeking for how to make legitimate income online? Do you want to earn a living online? Not all online businesses are fraud it's just that you fell into the hands of the fraudsters but don't give up on your quest to earning a living online.

Oya o am giving out a free e-book on *how to make money online in Nigeria*. It's totally free no money attached but the information you will get in the e-book will make you free from poverty and help you learn how to have a multiple stream of income online.

In the 148pages e-book written by Orji Patrick you will learn how to:
*start an online business
*Businesses you can start online.
*Blogging etc.
Let's leave the talk till you get the ebook

*How to get it*
Send me your email and name to my number *07031920023* You will surely get my e-book in the next 24hours after order. It's totally free I repeat again. If you have any problem after order you can reach me.

*Please this e-book is only for serious minded people that are ready to act on what they have read, it took me time to prepare this and it's only available to those that are serious about it. Prepare for questions from me if you will be ordering for this e-book cause I really need to know if you are serious about it*

Do you need a blog for your business or looking for ways to market your products to over 500 potential buyers? Hi_Blog. Talk to me.
*©Hi_Create publications*
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by kachiz(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:
A remote-controlled plane in the form of a witch flies over a neighborhood as the sun sets during Halloween in Encinitas, California, October 31,2016.

This people and their Halloween should take their time oh!
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by abbeyoye2001(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
nice one
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by SaintzPeter(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
seen...✔
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by steve308(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
lool that last picture tho grin grin
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by damar007(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
beautiful pictures, RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by ademasta(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
World in 2016
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by thecrush: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:
The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, rides a horse as he parades with his entourage and musicians on the streets of Kano, northern Nigeria on July 6 during the Durbar Festival.

see refuse dump....ehhyy
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by smartlawochetin: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
first to comment
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Yonce(f): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:

Wow
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by riczy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
In Gordon's voice: d Binis have been flying since 1000 AD
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Rockyrascal(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:

He may have not always held the heavyweight title, but to one and all his title of being "The Greatest" was undisputed.

Muhammad Ali, the man behind it all lit up any arena he was in, from the boxing ring to the podium.

He fought a courageous battle with Parkinson's disease for decades until finally succumbing to the illness in June.
a 1975 blow killed Ali in 2016
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by daniella04: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:
Protesters hold candles during an antigovernment rally in central Seoul on Nov. 12.

South Korea’s scandal-hit president was impeached after protests escalated sharply, with organizers claiming a million-strong turnout at one of the largest and loudest antigovernment protests the country has ever witnessed.
When will nigerians be united and do this. It's time to take power back from these thieves that call themselves leaders.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Edwinmason(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
explorer i promise you 5 bottles of beer on christmas day
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Jeetkool(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:

grin
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:

look at this shiiit, just look at this shiit. every picture you explorer post of European and western country looks clean, respectable.
but you always find and post dirty and thought provoking pictures of African countries.

1 Like

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by shumuel(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:
A remote-controlled plane in the form of a witch flies over a neighborhood as the sun sets during Halloween in Encinitas, California, October 31,2016.

Am very sure an Atheist is behind the modification of that plan, trying so hard to refute every myth grin

anyways the Data spended on this thread is well spended, Explorers take note grin wink

I think i should create the Nigerian version of this thread and That red beret dullard would rule the memes, straight from the United State of Nigeria, they never expect us to Win, but God Win grin tongue
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Creamish(f): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mightyraw:

Its volley ball
I bought it last week

D'u play well? Its my fave sport now.. smiley
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Mightyraw(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Creamish:

D'u play well? Its my fave sport now.. smiley
I dnt,
I bought it for my kids

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexei Navalny Is Dead / A South African Complained Of Not Having Light For 2 Hours, Nigerian Guy Reacts / US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.