Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Photos: The World In 2016. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos: The World In 2016. (28195 Views)

Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 / PHOTOS: The Faces Of White House Staff As Trump Visit Obama / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
IN 2016, BUKOLA SARAKI WAS IN THE ACCUSED BOX AND THE 2016 BUDGET WAS PADDED BY SPEAKER OF HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.
IN 2016, WE EXPERIENCED THE WORST RECESSION
IN 2016, NIGERIANS HAVE LEARNT THERE LESSONS
IN 2016, RICE BECAME GOLD

THANK YOU 2016

WE WILL FOREVER MISS YOU!

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by nextstep(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:
The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, rides a horse as he parades with his entourage and musicians on the streets of Kano, northern Nigeria on July 6 during the Durbar Festival.

Please note that I respect the Emir's position as traditional ruler, and really admire his person, so no disrespect intended.

This picture signifies for me a lot that's wrong with Nigeria: how can the Emir not do anything about the filth and poverty of his own people? He should be working hard to invite businesses to Kano. Collaborate with the governor and lift people out of poverty. What about all the Kano wealth end elites?

We always surround ourselves with the finest things, leaving the rest of our society in squalor. Sadly, here he is with his regalia, marching through filth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Lucasbalo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
nextstep:

Please note that I respect the Emir's position as traditional ruler, and really admire his person, so no disrespect intended.

This picture signifies for me a lot that's wrong with Nigeria: how can the Emir not do anything about the filth and poverty of his own people? He should be working hard to invite businesses to Kano. Collaborate with the governor and lift people out of poverty. What about all the Kano wealth end elites?

We always surround ourselves with the finest things, leaving the rest of our society in squalor. Sadly, here he is with his regalia, marching through filth.
You nailed it my man. That's as ugly as it gets. Seeing that alone makes me feel like puking.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by kaziblake(f): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers keep up the good work
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
God bless you man. This is brilliant. An amazing collection
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by ProudEkitiMan(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Incredible
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
adaksbullet:
Esployer mine man cool cool cool ur post his alway gived me grusbombs cool cool cool cool

Keep it up bus smiley

LWKMD cheesy cry cry cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by knostbrown01(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:
Air Force One, carrying President Barack Obama and his family, flies over a neighborhood of Havana as it approaches the runway to land at Havana’s international airport on March 20.
and this oyinbo people talk say al dere electricity connection dey underground
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Explorers(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
knostbrown01:

and this oyinbo people talk say al dere electricity connection dey underground

That's Cuba.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Maj196(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
We nid more of pple lyk dis on NL. Explorers I dey feel u aswear...
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by adaksbullet: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Teeeg:

LWKMD cheesy cry cry cheesy cheesy
bus while are u laf? undecided
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by DY20: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Explorers:
A boy sits during a tribute to the players of Brazilian team Chapecoense Rea at the club's Arena Conda stadium in Chapeco, in the southern Brazilian state of Santa Catarina on November 29.

The players were killed in a plane accident in the Colombian mountains.
So sad... On my birthday.
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
adaksbullet:
bus while are u laf? undecided

cheesy It's Bus that's cracking me up
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by raphy(m): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2016
Guy you try some pics so touching.sad
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Branzy(m): 2:01am On Dec 22, 2016
I must add my own the coronation of the new oba of Benin

4 Likes

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:02am On Dec 22, 2016
2kaybiel:
That Oscar pistorius got my attention, was he told to remove the artificial legs to walk with his amputated legs ?
His lawyer told him to do so most likely to illicit sympathy from members of the jury.

Explorers well done brother! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by adaksbullet: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Teeeg:

cheesy It's Bus that's cracking me up
u are mean ur bodys his crack shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by thinkmoney(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2016
Explorers:
Infant Udai Faisal is hospitalized for acute malnutrition the Al-Sabeen Hospital in Sanaa, Yemen, on March 22. Udai died on March 24.

Hunger has been the most horrific consequence of Yemen’s conflict and has spiraled since Saudi Arabia and its allies, backed by the U.S., launched a campaign of airstrikes and a naval blockade a year ago.
this and the picture of the drownd immigrant boy made me feel paralyzed. the world is so unfair to the weak-children in this case
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by thinkmoney(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2016
the emir and other royalties can do little this days. the most they can do is to just pressure the real powers which is our politicians. but they risk arrest nowadays if the politicians feels too much heat.remember the powerful uganda king that was arrested recently and the story of the deposed 'all powerful' sultan of sokoto-macido?not sure-that we lost to death recently
i nstead salute is courage n humility to pass through this neighbourhood. some would have had their organiser to bypass such place.
i remember prince and my grandpa ej jumbo that went to rest this year aged 108.
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by wyzoe: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2016
Explorers:
In a rare symbol of unity between South Korea and its isolated neighbour in the North, these two gymnasts took a selfie together after competing at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.

Someone is going to be punished.

1 Like

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2016
adaksbullet:
u are mean ur bodys his crack shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin You are funny, bro. Have a nice day smiley
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2016
wyzoe:

Someone is going to be punished.

No doubt. Wouldn't be the first time. He punished the soccer team that lost 7-0 to Portugal at the 2010 world cup in South Africa by sending some of the players and coaches to the coal mines for two years. Two players died, some suffered respiratory failure embarassed
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by overhypedsteve(m): 12:53am On Dec 23, 2016
I graduated and got a job weeks after. Thank you lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by nma4god(f): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Explorers:
Infant Udai Faisal is hospitalized for acute malnutrition the Al-Sabeen Hospital in Sanaa, Yemen, on March 22. Udai died on March 24.

Hunger has been the most horrific consequence of Yemen’s conflict and has spiraled since Saudi Arabia and its allies, backed by the U.S., launched a campaign of airstrikes and a naval blockade a year ago.
very sad
Re: Photos: The World In 2016. by nma4god(f): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Explorers:
A Kenyan riot police officer stomps on a protester in downtown Nairobi on May 16.

Kenyan police have tear gassed and beaten opposition supporters demanding the disbandment of the electoral authority over alleged bias and corruption.
what a horrible world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A South African Complained Of Not Having Light For 2 Hours, Nigerian Guy Reacts / Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. / Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.