Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss (32509 Views)

Governors Describe EFCC Boss, Magu As Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / Breaking: Again, Senate Rejects Magu As EFCC Chairman, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by jbcul4ril(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Since Senate does not want Magu, thy should prepare to accept the present custom boss. The man no get joy at all.
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by babyfaceafrica: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kkkkk
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by frodobee: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
So in essence he is sacked.

1 Like

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by gazilion: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
This is one of the things that happen when corrupt public officers are empowered to decide for the masses.
The body language of the Nigerian people is to allow Magu to remain in office but the people they elected thinks and have decided otherwise!
This decision will either lead to the total killing of the war against corruption or prove the ability of our present govt. to use it as an opportunity to bring in a better and more informed corruption Czar. Nigerians are watching and praying.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by Buharimustgo: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
I said the evil and impunity of this govt will hunt each and every member including, The Dullard in chief

1 Like

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
ok
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by ndcide(m): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
More like a loud SHUT UP to Ali udume.

1 Like

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by cornel994(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Senator sabi

1 Like

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by theophorus(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
OKAY... But please don't forget that "Karma" is a Bitch.

1 Like

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by ojun50(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Martinola:
but na why u hate dis country laik dis?
no i no hate dis country

1 Like

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by charlesucheh(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
greatgod2012:
Yes, I support the Senate on this. Too many allegations against him, though, he denied them all, but Nigerians don't wants him as efcc chairman.

There are too many cockroaches in his cupboard!
It's because they want you to feel so! Didn't it occur to you that they're just bringing all these allegations now and not before the screening? It's more of a clandestine motive and I feel some prominent and ill senators are bound to benefit from Magu being not confirmed. It's either a personal vendetta between him and them or something else! Not defending Magu though! But felt he must have stepped on toe he shouldn't have. NB: NO EFCC BOSS IN THE PAST HAS EVER BEEN THE MARTHIN LUTHER WE'VE ALWAYS WISHED FOR!!
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by Philinho(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
they're repeating this statement perhaps because of Buhari's hearing condition.

1 Like

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by ehissi(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
ojun50:
They should replace him with Solomon Dalong grin

What rubbish, after all the money he has spended...... angry
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by AfroBlue(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
mass confusion and inefficiency in the halls of the senate!

good to see posters on the Senate twitter page lambasting dem with corruption wink

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRSenate/status/811227469588086788?p=v
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by bonfreregong: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
ojun50:
They should replace him with Solomon Dalong grin
Dalung?I case my rest.
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by mayoor15(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
For me its a good news, this means corruption war has just started, magu has been a threat to saraki since his 1st tenure as a governor, that why he delayed everything, these senators have alot of cases against them and their families and all they can see against magu is him living in a 40m house, once buhari leaves him as acting chairman, he remains in power now he has nothing to lose, senate has done their worst now the 15% of the senators that has a case with EFCC should expect fire and brimstone cos magu will finish them before the next 3years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by tammie24: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Great news!!!

His ass lickers can kiss my round ass
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by ojun50(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
bonfreregong:
Dalung?I case my rest.
or u prefer lie Muhammad
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by chacoonder(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Corruption is fighting back. cry
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by musicwriter(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
The emergence of Saraki as senate president is the best thing that has happened in this country of recent

This's a bold step by the senate to prove they indeed want the war on corruption to begin full scale. Let Buhari nominate another person. No more sacred cows!!.

He who come to equity must come in clean hands.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by jomoh: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
greatgod2012:
Yes, I support the Senate on this. Too many allegations against him, though, he denied them all, but Nigerians don't wants him as efcc chairman.

How? Where? and When was he allowed to deny the claims?

Was he given a fair hearing? Inspite of the fact that the integrity of the report which the Senate based their decision on is in question (by the fact that it has two conflicting recommendations).

Whether the Senate likes it or not the anti corruption war must be won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by OlaMiki: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Who are u to speak for Nigerians as a whole . shut ur dirty mouth uo
greatgod2012:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by OlaMiki: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Apply sense . d privilege criminal is frustrating d executive to pave for his and associates (Atiku) to win apc prmiary in 2019
musicwriter:
The emergence of Saraki as senate president is the best thing that has happened in this country of recent

This's a bold step by the senate to prove they indeed want the war on corruption to begin full scale. Let Buhari nominate another person. No more sacred cows!!.

He who come to equity must come in clean hands.

1 Like

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by bayelsaowei(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gej Don leave them and corruption them no fit fight..

Such a shame... embarassed
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by bonfreregong: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
ojun50:
or u prefer lie Muhammad
Maka gini,kilode? Kukuma put FFK now.
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by musicwriter(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
OlaMiki:
Apply sense . d privilege criminal is frustrating d executive to pave for his and associates (Atiku) to win apc prmiary in 2019

Fine!.

Does that mean a corrupt individual should be confirmed EFCC chairman?

1 Like

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by stsinner: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
greatgod2012:

u mean after spending #40m on his house, he doesnt yaff enough money to Flit his cupboard? Hehehehe
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by Oblongatarh(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
greatgod2012:

Oga Speak for yourself an not for every Nigerians. #InMaguITrust# #IstandwithMagu#

Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Opakan2:
no rest for DSS this festive period be that..

whatever it takes, we'll give
What's your main?, good evening.
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by adesamix(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
The 13 Spernal In The Hand Of Buhari Is Finally Rejected.
Re: Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss by obiemurphy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
One day bushmeat go catch hunter.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu / Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.