Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Mmm Reality The Main Fact - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mmm Reality The Main Fact (542 Views)

Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) / From Invention To Reality - The Detailed Process / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Reality The Main Fact by gooddynews(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
hello have been following the news about mmm Nigeria . what will happen next year is very simple MMM will come back this people saying bad this about mmm will join that if they are not in MMM already after that they will still come back this time next year saying the same thing simple .

1 Like

Re: Mmm Reality The Main Fact by Everfrank(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
I beg make them come back. Afterall all Nigerians are into one ponzi scheme or another. Many banks that were regulated by CBN and insured by NICHOLAS have failed and depositors never got their money back. Nigeria itself is a ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: Mmm Reality The Main Fact by gooddynews(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Everfrank:
I beg make them come back. Afterall all Nigerians are into one ponzi scheme or another. Many banks that were regulated by CBN and insured by NICHOLAS have failed and depositors never got their money back. Nigeria itself is a ponzi scheme.

the funny thing is am not into my self i just dont like it when pple the whats good and says its not to me MMM is the only good thing that has happened to Nigerians since 1960

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Who Got This Invite / Serious Patners Needed Nationwide!!! / I Need A Good Gold Merchants In Ibadan. I Want To Buy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.