Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Protest By Hungry Imo Pensioners (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest By Hungry Imo Pensioners (Photos) (16506 Views)

Court Nullifies Okorocha's Slash Of Payments Accrued To Imo Pensioners (photos) / Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS / Imo Pensioners To Forfeit 60% Pensions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest By Hungry Imo Pensioners (Photos) by Aystarz: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2016
Ihumezvin85:
Rochas okorocha will soon die a shameful and disgusting death if he doesn't repent from his evil ways

How he became such a beast is a mystery to me. Rochas wasn't like this when he started.
Re: Protest By Hungry Imo Pensioners (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2016
All that money spent on that shiiiti funfare they should have used it to pay this old men and women
Re: Protest By Hungry Imo Pensioners (Photos) by obaival(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2016
Emeks008:
OP... Na Christmas trees u won show us abi pensioners wey dey protest? But Mr okorocha no do well fa. 4 4 months kilode?
U dnt gt d op, dat Christmas decorations tells u wt he's doin with der money instead of payin dem, doh am nt rm imo bt i remember my father tellin me dat this man is jagwuda inshort criminal b4 he even bcm der governor dat sonner imo pple wil cry, nw c cry cry

1 Like

Re: Protest By Hungry Imo Pensioners (Photos) by WaZoBiaLander: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
debbie:
shame on rochas,shame on those dancing to his music,shame on those supporting him and shame on those who have sold their conscience because of political benefits.

Sad truth is that imo people are suffering from local government workers,retired pensioners,teachers and even those who served the state.Yes some silly persons will say rochas is working,maybe in their wild dream.

I dont want political bigots to come here and talk trash because you dont even know the road to imo state...have you been to okigwe? orlu? owerri? nekede? orji? akwakuma? umuguma? mbaise? all areas of imo state and see the backwardness in them? have you met with the pensioners that rochas asked to forfeit about 60% of their entitlements? have you seen how these old men and women are suffering....
If you dont have answers to this.....better keep your mouth inside your bag,because you dont kown how these people are feeling right now.

How many jobs did he create? what REAL investments did he bring to imo state? he runs the state from the comfort of his toilet and dishes out instruction to his family members....

No wonder he signed a bond with all his political workers whose mind and conscience have been sealed with money ,to only attend the EVIL chapel he built.
If you miss a sunday there,you are in trouble and be ready to get your sack letter.Many of them have disclosed their displeasure but the cant fight the evil monster....who does that?

You build roads that the slightest rain will wash away.....
ROCHAS,ROCHAS,ROCHAS.....You will pay the expensive price for your wickedness,even in death you will pay it.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS.
TELL THEM, PEOPLE WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE STATE WILL BE SUPPORTING THE USELESS GOVERNOR SIMPLY BECAUSE OF PARTY AFFILIATION/PARTISANSHIP. I KNOW MANY PEOPLE LIVING IN IMO STATE AND THE STORIES,REPORTS,VIEWS,COMPLAINTS I GET FROM THEM ABOUT THE STATE AND THE GOVERNOR ARE VERY DISAPPOINTING, HEARTBREAKING AND CONTRARY TO WHAT IS BEING PORTRAYED BY SAINT OKOROHAUSA
Re: Protest By Hungry Imo Pensioners (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Horrible sites to behold

Re: Protest By Hungry Imo Pensioners (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Retired Civil Servant Dies Without Pay (Photo) / Nigerian Airlines Sound Alarm Over ‘Existential Threat’ / Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.