Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (26052 Views)

Oldest Woman At Makurdi IDP Camp Who Is 105 Years Old With Her 75Year Daughter / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by jesusson22(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Falmata who is 14 months old is malnourished. She resides at an IDP camp in Maiduguri, Borno state with her parents.

Photo credit: Ace Charity

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/devastating-photos-of-14-month-old-baby.html?m=1

4 Shares

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by jesusson22(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by ladyF(f): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Omg!!! cry

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by chocolateme(f): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Oh No!!

They post pictures of overwhelming charity work and supplies delivered to IDP camps on daily basis..especially from the Federal Government.

I don't understand, how is this picture possible? What about the medical team?

Do they not have a section made for taking care of all the kids' provisions..

Are they up to 5 million that absolute measures cannot be taken by the federal government to curb these deteriorating conditions..

I feel so bad.. And tomorrow they will say we should pray for our leaders and politicans for God's protection and to rule with wisdom and understanding.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Omg, so heartbreaking cry cry

By the way, if i slap that mod that has been banning me ehn. For no reason, Which kain nonsense undecided. Mtcheew

Enya poor girl, government should do somethinv about this idps sad
Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Erudite202: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
it reminds me of Biafra children during Nigeria civil war when Awolowo the minister of finance then, adviced Gowon led federal government to block anyway through which food can be brought to Biafra land. in his words "the best weapon for war is hunger" this led to the death of over 3 million Biafra children.
someone should help me define karma

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
If this is true, what happens to the food supplies and medical teams at IDP Camp Idontbelieveit

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2016

We have had almost 6 Nigerian presidents from the North and they don't shiit for their people

No tribe in Nigeria will be stupid enough to strap bombs on themselves, blow up markets and kill everyone and leave people homeless and malnourished

These people don't think or have human brain

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by veekid(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2016

na wha o
Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by gabazin080(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gala is now N60
Handkerchief is N70
Titus sardine is N300
Detergent is N30 Egg roll with
halfway egg N80 Smallest bread N70
Angels of the Lord are the trumpets not ready yet??

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by gabazin080(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dear God if giving us apc to rule us is
punishment for our sins, father
forgive us.
this oppression is too much

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by CaptainBomb(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sai baba deserve hot slap

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by lekpaboy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
imagine such in our country and we say we're giants of Africa. Someone is doing wedding for his daughter to someone living in that same town where Falmata lives. A wedding ceremony that could in itself feed one camp for three days.
Anyway I think lack of education kills the people of the North and I'm sure their leaders/elite don't want their children to get educated cos they fear the effect.
The gap between the rich and poor in especially maiduguri is just alarming

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Promismike(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
These reminds me of what biafrans went through as Nigerian government caused them to starve to death. Am sorry kid.

But karma is a Nigeria! He is also a bitch!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by MrIcredible: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nigerians are very heartless.

An average Nigerian is a hypocrite and a very greedy person yet, THEY'RE THE MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

Millions of naira would be budgeted for foods that costs half the price they budgeted for yet, after buying the food, somebody would still divert about 60% for his private use. Smh!

No peace for the wicked!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by lekpaboy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Our leaders need to be fired
Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by IYANGBALI: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Indimi and zahra come see chomtin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Elchappo: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bible talk say "He who kills by sword will die by sword"
how come nah their generations after come dey die by "Malnourished sword" after their evil deed in 1967-1970....

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by HopeAlive14(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
The plight of IDPs in this administration is getting poorer day by day.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by SaintzPeter(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
may God us oo...
Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by nwakibie3(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
ahswear e no go better for Babachir David Lawal. he used 270mil naira to clear grass but ppl are dying of hunger at the IDPs. he and his family must suffer more that this baby. he will die a shameful death. mods can ban me. i jst dey vex.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chaii...see wetin boko haram cause

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by slimchimex(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
ok. Buhari God is watching you QHD

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by PigMeat: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
This is pathetic and infuriating. See the trauma this innocent child is going through.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by LOC1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gross! Do we have a functioning government in this country at all?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by somethinggood(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
i hope we dont suffer more dan we already are...

imagine a message in my place of work from our
DG
" Gather Staff and enlighten them as well as
broadcast this SMS. The truth is that since 2014,
FGN has taken Salary payment away from this
Institute. Every Civil Servant in the country is
paid centrally in a system called IPPIS and we
have nothing to do with the non-payment of
salaries currently being experienced. Everything
they told us to do, we complied and yet there
has been no payment even of month of
November. Payment of Salaries is administered
by Office of the Accountant General of the
Federation directly to individual accounts of
employees and Personnel Emolument of any
Staff comes to the Institute. DG/CEO"
how i wish the president or his people can see
this and come to our aid.. Corruption
everywhere and they keep blaming the president.
Since October, we have not received salary and
it is 20th December already.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by ikorodureporta: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
I blame.........for this undecided Honger iz efvrywhere undecided

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by ELPablochapo: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Oh Good God, just for the hate of GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by chichick: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
sorry little one
Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Same camp were grasses were cut with over 250 million naira?

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Corrinthians(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Elchappo: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
If Billionaire Idimi used 10% of the money he used in marrying a dullard's daughter on his kin, this baby would be as healthy as Okorocha....

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria / We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB / Buba Galadima: A Northern Governor Is Hiding ₦‎22 Billion Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.