Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

What A Shame? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What A Shame? (774 Views)

Ogun Traditional Rulers Exchange Blows; What A Shame ! / A Creche Is Robbed, What A Shame! / Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Shame? by princekevo(m): 6:05am On Nov 17, 2009
Why have some Nigerians chose to distroy the image of that country by all means.
The letter below is an email i got this morning as a scam.
They are now using Nigerian police as their scamming format, distroying the good reputation our Nigerian police already have.
When a fren told me 40% of Nigerians in UK are into 419 i never believed until i discovered that almost all the scam emails i recieve bears UK number. Is a very disgraceful situation that a Nigerian who left for greener pasture could see 419 as his only means of survival, in a land where there are millions of opportunities. Is this a curse, laziness or an inheritance of criminal mind?
Big shame unto you those useless and lazy Nigerian scammers in UK and other parts of the world.

[b]NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE
FRAUD/CONTRACT INVESTIGATION SECTION
FORCE COMMAND HEADQUARTERS, LAGOS NIGERIA
Our Ref: NPF-05X 01
Your Ref: CPNPF-12-08
Date: 16-11-09

ATTN:

SUBJECT: Circular to concerned foreign fund beneficiaries.

Reference to our circular issued to various foreign contractors and next of kins, from the statistics gathered from our preliminary investigations carried out by this unit, it has finally come to our knowledge that there has been a lot of corruption and malpractice going on in different government agencies and parastatals here in Nigeria. We have been able to know our individual digital line microelectronic surveillance that certain foreign Tel-fax lines have been constantly in connection with unidentified lines in our international exchange facilities and yours is a case at print. It has equally come to our knowledge that some corrupt individuals of our country Nigeria are defrauding the public via the aid of foreigners pretending to be contractors and lottery winners of this government.

This is the primary reason why the Federal Ministry of Justice has enacted decree 21-section (406) paragraph (2) of (1987). We have never stopped wondering why you have not been able to secure your Inheritance settlement considering your regular telephone relationship with Nigeria. We have every reason to suspect anyone as such ghost contractors, next of kin, lottery winners who in collaboration with unscrupulous officials of our diseased parastatals and corporations to defraud the government. This is a pure criminal offence as stated in contract decree of 1979 as amended by the contract law of 1989 section 199, edict 244, paragraph 14, sub-section 55 of the criminal code popularly known as Advance Fee Fraud (419).

Furthermore, in the light of these undesirable improprieties, we are convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that you are the rightful beneficiary of the said Inheritance amount of fund as witnessed in your inheritance file and our pre-remittance verification of your claims. The Kentish Branch of the HSBC London has been empowered to transfer your money to you. Mr. Kelvin Lambert, Audit Director +44-709-284-2545 is in charge of your payment. The HSBC is the only bank that the President of Nigeria has given the power to cancel, suspend and effect transfer of your inheritance next of Kin fund to you.

In summary, we strongly warn you to stop further correspĂ´ndence with any other bank otherwise you will have to blame yourself if you are scammed. We solicit your co-operation to enable us serve you better and to bring these culprits to order and maintain justice.

The police is your friend.
Chief Tanko Abdulahi
For: Inspector General of Police
Interpol Division
Zone 4 Abuja Nigeria.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

I Am Only A Rapist And Not A Kidnapper. / Ex-millitant Gets South African Job / Killer-driver-arrested-as-plateau-buries-the-dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.