Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

How Late LASTMA Official Was Stoned To Death In Lagos(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Late LASTMA Official Was Stoned To Death In Lagos(video) (1536 Views)

Neighbors Recount How Late Husband Maltreated Wife Who Stabbed Him To Death / How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist / KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Late LASTMA Official Was Stoned To Death In Lagos(video) by Pharaoh9(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jungle Justice Video: How late LASTMA official was stoned to death in Lagos by Hausa people.
Tajudeen Olatunji Bakare, an officer of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA), Apapa, was beaten to death by okada riders and touts on Thursday, 15th December, 2016.
Please spread this news, the Perpetrators Must Be Brought To Book
VideoCredit: WithinNG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwF53ahuDB0
Re: How Late LASTMA Official Was Stoned To Death In Lagos(video) by ken19: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
fp material
Re: How Late LASTMA Official Was Stoned To Death In Lagos(video) by Flexherbal(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Too bad!

Humans have become heartless !

1 Like

Re: How Late LASTMA Official Was Stoned To Death In Lagos(video) by zarakay(f): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Smh
terrible
Re: How Late LASTMA Official Was Stoned To Death In Lagos(video) by tempest01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
This is bad....even to try and stop this act is dangerous. Where are the security agents when you need them?
Re: How Late LASTMA Official Was Stoned To Death In Lagos(video) by Ask4Info: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nigerians are Religious and Educated but Extremely UnGodly and very Ignorant.
Re: How Late LASTMA Official Was Stoned To Death In Lagos(video) by buharimustlive: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2016
I heard BUHARI'S brothers at the background...Shouting "kill am, make e die".
Now I can imagine what our southern brothers pass through these guys up north.
Re: How Late LASTMA Official Was Stoned To Death In Lagos(video) by gqboyy(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Naija...

1 Like

Re: How Late LASTMA Official Was Stoned To Death In Lagos(video) by Fistop: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
buharimustlive:
I heard BUHARI'S brothers at the background...Shouting "kill am, make e die".
Now I can imagine what our southern brothers pass through these guys up north.

This is very patheric. These Northerns killing southerners in our own territory?

This is a wake up call.
Re: How Late LASTMA Official Was Stoned To Death In Lagos(video) by madamGift(f): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
I weep for Humanity.. cry cry cry
We cannot give life, yet we gruesomely take away one!
There is no justification for this act! And people were there, watching, taking and making videos and posting instead of getting him help.
I weep for my people, I weep for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Touching Moment Man Proposes To Girlfriend In Handcuff During Arrest - Photo / Wife And Her House Boy Kill Her Husband, Nigeria Base Business At Yaounde / Nigerian Cultist Arrested With A Gun In Italy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.