Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,635 members, 7,823,783 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Southern Kaduna Killings: El-rufai Doing Nothing – Ciroma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Killings: El-rufai Doing Nothing – Ciroma (508 Views)

Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead / 'Governor Wey Dey Pay Killers': Protest In Abuja Over Southern Kaduna Killings / Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Killings: El-rufai Doing Nothing – Ciroma by wallbuilder(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
A chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Alhaji Isa Ciroma, has debunked governor Nasir El-Rufai’s claim that the wanton killings and destruction of lives and property in Southern Kaduna is connected to the 2011 post election violence.He explained that the governor was not working to ensure that normalcy returns to Southern Kaduna, adding, ”I don’t want to talk too much about this Man (el-Rufai). He talks too much on security and we have not seen anything good in the area.

“I am a victim of the attack in Southern Kaduna and I am neither a cattle rearer nor a farmer but my younger brother was shot at the chest and he died during one of the attacks by herdsmen. This was caused by the nonchalant attitude of our security men.”

Ciroma stressed that if the security agencies had gone to the hideout of the terrorists killing Southern Kaduna villagers, “I believed my brother would have been saved. It is glaring that the security agencies have not been asked to do their job, that is why we are in this mess.”

He maintained that the security challenges in Southern Kaduna has been politicize by selfish politicians, stressing that the governor of Kaduna state was aware that terrorists were camped inside the forest.

“But governor El-Rufai has not taken any proactive measure to ensure the terrorists are cleared. If the terrorists’ camps are cleared, it will nip the attacks going on,” he lamented.
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings: El-rufai Doing Nothing – Ciroma by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Rufai is a Fulani mafian. what do u expect from him.
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings: El-rufai Doing Nothing – Ciroma by bentlywills(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hell rufai

(1) (Reply)

High Patronage As Gov. yahaya Bello Pays Kogi Civil Servants 4-12 Months Salary / El-rufai Imposes 24-hour Curfew In 3 LGAs In Kaduna State,Nigerians React(photos / Solomon Dalung: The Mascot And Buhari's Experiment With Mediocrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.