Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul (747 Views)

Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) / Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul by Realsmarttzy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Owing to the fact that the job of a comedian is to make people laugh, it can be termed weird to hear that they sometimes cry too.
Comedienne Helen Paul has however debunked such claims adding that humour merchants are also humans who get sad and depressed once in a while. In an interview with Punch, She further listed a few things that make her cry.

“When my baby is not feeling fine, I cry. Sometimes when I miss someone who is no longer my friend, I feel down but I have realised that you cannot have one friend forever. When people misunderstand me, I feel bad but I have learnt to play with myself. Fame has made me lose a lot of friends especially those that want you to anchor weddings for free. Once you decline their request, they stop talking to you and even when I beg them, they don’t answer me,” she said.

Speaking about her job, the multi-talented comedienne revealed that her husband is her biggest critic and ensures that she remains the best at what she does.

“My husband is the best critic ever, he is my biggest critic. Whenever we go for a show together, sometimes he tells me that I was not funny and he would mention the names of people he felt performed better than I did. He would tell me that Basket Mouth was the best performer. Sometimes instead of making video of me while performing, he would film Basketmouth’s performance or Funke Akindele. We are truthful to each other and we do not pretend.

“There was a time he got me one terabyte of performances of different women like Queen Latifah, Whoopi Goldberg, Funke Akindele, Toyin Aihmakhu. He would tell me to understudy them because they are powerful; he would be quick to add that I am also powerful but that there are places I would need to work on. My husband is the best critic ever,” Helen Paul said.

Cedits:- celebrityvibez.com/2016/12/20/why-i-cry-sometimes-like-everyone-else-helen-paul/
Re: Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul by bustykasa(f): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
thumbs up
Re: Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul by Khd95(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
"...When pple misunderstood me,i feel bad but i have learnt to play with my self ..."

iam not understanding that bold
Re: Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul by CoolFreeday(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Good hubby, that's how its suppose to be and hope she's taking the constructive criticism in good faith, because most ladies don't.
Re: Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul by Elmojiid(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Khd95:
"...When pple misunderstood me,i feel bad but i have learnt to play with my self ..."

it means she has learn how to play wit cucumber on herslf
Re: Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul by marshalcarter: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
the quoter nd the quotee above me...pls repent before its too earlygrin
Re: Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
marshalcarter:
the quoter nd the quotee above me...pls repent before its too earlygrin

Lol funny you
Re: Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul by Jimi23(m): 3:16am On Dec 21, 2016
Helen Paul fit chop di-ck die. Dirty pig. How she nor go take play with herself. Cucumber chopper.
Re: Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul by GoggleB(m): 5:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Khd95:

The use of a long green big cucumber
Re: Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul by GoggleB(m): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2016
Jimi23:
Helen Paul fit chop di-ck die. Dirty pig. How she nor go take play with herself. Cucumber chopper.
She chop your own
Re: Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul by Mikylopez(f): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2016
the people above me have derailed dz thread
Re: Why I Cry Sometimes Like Everyone Else – Helen Paul by angelTI(f): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2016
What are the people up there talking about? The woman said one thing, you people turned it to something else for her undecided

She cries too because she is human

(1) (Reply)

Ex Gov. Donald Duke And Wife At Calabar Bikers Carnival(pics) / Could This Be Real? / Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Acknowledged That She Is Passing Through Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.