Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke (52948 Views)

Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by olaboo123: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic has reacted against something that happened at the “Warri Again?” concert where Comedian AY and Helen Paul made jokes about molestation.

Few days back, at a concert organized for the ex-housemates in Warri, Helen Paul made ThinTallTony and Bisola reconcile after the latter seem pissed at the fact that TTT betrayed their friendship by hiding his marital status from her.

Then, Helen Paul and AY also made jokes about Kemen and TBoss.. noting that the molestation that happened between the two was simply a “small touch”.

The comments earned the female comedian a lot of criticism from folks on social media and now, Rita Dominic has joined other voices speaking out against the culture of normalising sexual abuse against women.

“It is not rational to say that sexual misconduct or abuse of any kind is normal behaviour. We should not tolerate this school of thought,” the legendary actress said.

http://loveandgizt..com/2017/04/nollywood-actress-rita-dominic-slams.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by GloriaNinja(f): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
AY AND HELEN PAUL MADE A FOOL OF THEMSELVES.

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Drienzia: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
lalasticlala, Rita dominic said, Apostle and Otobo are fighting with tonto dikeh using a SNAKE I killed two days back

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Nogodye(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
I think #OurMumuDonDo on this matter

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by BoosBae(f): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
l'm overly concerned about the shame and stigma part. I don't think any woman wants to constantly remember sexual assault of any kind if one happens to be a victim.

Tboss wouldn't find this easy being the emotional person she is. She may have appeared okay during the show, but who knows? She may have cried herself to sleep because of the stigma.

Kemen on the other hand, wouldn't be happy about this either. The guilt and shame will always be on him. It's more like saying, "Kemen you will never know peace" grin. Abeg make them allow the guy sleep with two eyes closed.

This isn't a thing of joke, especially for the fact it happened on continental TV. These comedians didn't try, especially as parents. No woman should be put on the spot with such news.

Bottom line, they should let this case die a natural death.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by IamAirforce1: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tboss stories don take over Nairaland completely.. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Moving4: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
U pple should allow Kemen HV a rest if mind now, Haba! He has apologized long time ago & u won't still allow him breathe!?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by tobtap: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmmm... Let peace reign
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Brown14: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by sEGXY2(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
I wonder if these people bashing Kemen watched the video at all. Sexual assault is sexual contact without CONSENT of the recipient. If you watch the video properly you'd know T boss was not asleep when kemen touched her moreover I recollect her boasting that she doesn't sleep deep. They way T boss and her goons are playing rape card is sickening even if Kemen should kill himself they still won't be satisfied

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by adorablepepple(f): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
What is even this people's problem You went to bbn dancing all over the place with your boobs ,all in the name of "feeling at home" . You still move on to sleep on the same bed with a guy. Pls T.boss are you saying you sleep so deep that you didn't know what was going on. And Mr kemen the wandering dick, who couldn't know his boundary, I hope you have learnt your lesson
In fact that show is a stupid one and all the participant should just shut up, let us hear better news

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by IamOpemipo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Fp bound
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by tomdon(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
She welcomed him on the same bed, she led him on
She actually enjoyed it because she turned to a more suitable position for fingering
Tbose, Rita Dominic etc awon ashewo

Kemen is just a fool for being obsessed with that ugly Romanian bich, is it her fair skin or what exactly that's causing the obsession. Imagine Romania not even Sweden or Holland

30 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Icecomrade: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tboss dey cause problem 4 Bbnaija house.

Show finish

She commot, her name still dey cause katakata for outside.

Things wey follow this babe plenty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by veacea: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lemme goan read the story first
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
sEGXY2:
I wonder if these people bashing Kemen watched the video at all. Sexual assault is sexual contact without CONSENT of the recipient. If you watch the video properly you'd know T boss was not asleep when kemen touched her moreover I recollect her boasting that she doesn't sleep deep. They way T boss and her goons are playing rape card is sickening even if Kemen should kill himself they still won't be satisfied
Did TBoss consent to him touching her before he did so?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Einl(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
No is no.

Touching a woman without consent is molestation (in some countries, it is considered attempted rape).

Carnal knowledge is rape.

Sex with an underage person even if they consent and beg you, is statutory rape (remember the R. Kelly case?)

For those who are saying we should forget about it and that it is in the past, in any other reasonable, country that man would have been arrested.

In Nigeria we love to trivialise issues.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Abbeyme: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mathematically, Slam over slam = 1
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by rattlesnake(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
the sooner this fools stop talking about kemen and tboss the beter

ediots
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by josephine123: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
hmmm
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Goldenheart(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
Whatapen

How is that my concern

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
olaboo123:
“It is not rational to say that sexual misconduct or abuse of any kind is normal behaviour. We should not tolerate this school of thought,” the legendary actress said.

YAWN!

Are these guys really taking comedians seriously?

How come no one is condemning the organizers who set up a situation where adults will openly display their private sexual activities before the camera?

Hypocrisy on steroids

20 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by holatimmy(f): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
But she dinoh mention names now

Shey you pple want to be starting fire where there is no charcoal ni bayi

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by cr7rooney10(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
I wana pupu jawe
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Lordkylie(f): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
kemen's actions were wrong on so many levels and I'm glad he apologized or at least tried too. Making jokes out of the situation was totally distasteful and should not be encouraged.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by phiszo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by hammerF: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
AY and Co comment, do very little to caution abusive men. Kemen bleeped up.

If this happened in the US or the UK, everybody will be in no doubt about the gravity of Kemen action as the law will run its full course with lengthy sentence handed to Kemen if found guilty.

Nigeria my country is morally bankrupt. This is y the polithievians treat everybody as riff raff and idiots.

I stand with T-Boss

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by hollywater: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
How many times will this be on front page?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income / Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look / Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.