Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) (30782 Views)

Accident Along Patani Expressway In Delta Kills People (Graphic Photos) / Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident In Ibadan Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2016
Where is the dangote Truck?
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by nwakibie3(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
Those youths that burnt his truck can never afford one, even in ten life times

i dont want to say u are a fool. stop reasoning with ur anus. hw i wish ur brother or sister or even u was among those that lost their lives then i will know whether u will write that rubbish...

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by loomer: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2016
Like I said the last time, we all look up to dangote, yet he hasn't for once come out to apologize on behalf of his divers or even given us hop that he's taking measures against such incidents reoccurring.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Daniel058(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2016
Princess4ng:
Abeg make I ask na.... Why this dangote truck dey always kill na
who u dey ask nah, we be dangote driver?
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Semper247(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2016
A truck is a truck so I don't understand why the prefix "dangote" had to be inserted. All this nonsense journalism sef. Accidents happen everyday with no one pinning a name to causative vehicles but when it comes to dangote, the stupid press go haywire.

And the stupid youths that set the truck ablaze, I guessed they have their justice at last...... Idiots!!
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by DukeNija(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:

You are a very foolish fellow.. And those who liked your idiotic post are worse off. Imagine comparing cement to the lives of innocent Nigerians. I weep for you.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Princess4ng(f): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Daniel058:
who u dey ask nah, we be dangote driver?

Hahahahaha.. Maybe u be him step brother na
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Legend87(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:

One day, you will find yourself in such a horrible grief.. Then, you'll know that ''Actions & Reactions are equal & Opposite''

Because they ''can not afford'' it, they should just look on? My dear, i tell you, aside break failure, some of those truck drivers goes into the road with black hearts.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by balanceofterror1(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2016
optional1:
annoying part before the accident the truck driver has disappear.....

In 2010, I was involved in an accident like this, I was in the Young shall grow long bus coming from Aba to Lagos. At Asaba, there was an accident caused by the on coming trailer, 28 people died instantly in our own bus but the driver of the other bus disappeared to the amazement of every body. I used to doubt this but from that day I have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Unclerukus: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2016
it's becoming a serious problem. Dangote trucks kill people every week all over the country. As a typical African, with the way we do things, I am starting to think they serve as rituals to appease some demons. They kill frequently and nothing is done to curb their reckless driving. Dangote's hands are surely not clean. They need to start getting lawsuits for damages.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by kcnwaigbo: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:

you seem to be more concerned about the truck than the lives lost smh

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by suntty(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2016
this is serious
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by munadum: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2016
you are bleeped bi***ch, those life worth nothing right a**hole
eezeribe:

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Unclerukus: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Semper247:
A truck is a truck so I don't understand why the prefix "dangote" had to be inserted. All this nonsense journalism sef. Accidents happen everyday with no one pinning a name to causative vehicles but when it comes to dangote, the stupid press go haywire.

And the stupid youths that set the truck ablaze, I guessed they have their justice at last...... Idiots!!

Dangote has to be mentioned because they kill every week all over the country. Even when travelling,drivers and passengers alike fear them when the see them. Maybe you don't live in Nigeira or you don't go out that much. most people know Dangote trucks are disasters waiting to happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Omonoba1: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
you are a very BIG FOOL and a wasted sperm! (offence intended)

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Igbunu4: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
To you, Dangote can afford human life. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Trendirabingi: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2016
All dangote trucks should be stopped from entering anywhere near the niger bridge, onitcha or anywhere near the east or south until a very pertinent meeting is held and dangote is given a stipulation on how he must operate in nigeria...he is not being useful to people in the east only to wreck havoc with his truck and useless drunk aboki drivers..this is calling on all youths in the east to ensure that no dangote truck operates in any part of the niger, then he would understand how serious it is..it is becoming stewpid in this country that people dont abhor and ensure that stewpid things like these are not allowed to be imagined , talk not of occuring and yet we hear of this dangote truck madness so often, what stewpidity ?..even the ediot of a socalled dangote has not even been able to come out , or visit this communities where such stewpid carnage has been pepertrated by his drivers and give serious apologetic address with heavy assurance that very strict and stringent measures would be taken on all dangote drivers and transport managers to ensure they have not become a nuisance to the society, unless he wants the people to begin to blieve he's occultic..even the driver could be an islamic jihad extremist with igbo-phobia that could have just displayed his stewpidity to get back on something he knows notting of, no one can actually tell....the madness is no longer acceptable..dangote must be held accountable..fck his paper currency/ money, all that shit na 4 him pocket....i wish someone can just sue this ediots / muderfcker...

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Niwdog(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
Mr Dangote can never afford to create a single soul yet his reckless drivers keep stealing life from peoples loved one

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Ubiman(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Shebi now, gov'ment, FRSC, Department of Public Prosecution dy watch. No action taken. Truck drivers for top companies are so loose with no sense of accountability. The companies need to start facing the music so that they would in turn hold their drivers to account. Check out how Mobil Producing Nigeria bus drivers comport themselves with professional dignity on roads. The company holds them to account. But after my whining, lemme not just deceive myself coz dz z 9ja - anything goes!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by funkyibodude(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
I just have one word for you" SILLY"

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by safarigirl(f): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2016
anpipac:
hardly will you hear or see this kind of incident taking place in the core north.
dem no dey use cement build house for those places
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Sidoka: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2016
The killings(not accident )occurred from coca cola junction to forte filling station.......Coca Cola has been serving people sugar mixed with pure chemicals thereby killing people for ages.....forte oil belongs to femi otedola another ritual accomplice of dangote which makes them the billionaires they are today.......they have given the blood of the people to their Christmas god called tammuz and the time of the killing was 9:40.....add up 9+4 and you get 13.....their occultic number but judgement is already upon them in the name of the most hight (AHAYAH)

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by clerkent(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
na this type of people de use his family for blood money.abeg mek una run from him oooo

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by dokyOloye: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Poorboy:
Dangote killing innocent nigerians since 13BC
Is Dangote a fulani?
Cos only him and fulani herdsmen have d licence to kill in all parts of d country.
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Ghost447(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
Which is easier, to buy a truck or to create a life?. What if this had happened to someone close to you would you have uttered the same words?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Lilimax(f): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2016
Ritualist every where!

I plead the blood of JESUS CHRIST

Btw, My head is not for sale.
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
likewise you
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by youngmoneyeze: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2016
Hey, my dear good people of nairaland i need accuracy answer about this, is futo owerri accept two sitting and can i get admission into futo owerri in computer science with this result.EconC6, geoB3,English D7,chemistryC6,BiologyC6,Maths B3,Physics A1 and further maths A1. I had C6 in preview waec result. Can this gain me admission into futo owerri?
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2016
thesicilian:

So? Is the truck costlier than any of the lives lost?

I'm sure the driver escaped.
By burning the truck, that's part of jungle justice.
It doesn't address the accident that occurred in anyway. The driver committed a crime now the mob too has committed a crime
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by funkyibodude(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2016
Are you sure that some of those dangote drivers don't belong to ISIS or affiliated to them Fact check look at what happened in Germany two days ago at the popular Christmas market in Berlin, a truck ran into the crowd and crushed many people to death. Isis had so far claimed responsibility for the attack, around July in France a similar incident at a popular ceremony, again involving a truck and Isis claiming responsibility. Recently Isis called on all jihadist to wage war using improvised and simpler methods of attack, this includes using articulated vehicles like these to carry out an attack especially where there's gathering of such kind. I wish to call on all our security agencies to do something about this disturbing trend of dangote trucks causing large scale calamity
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Lataability(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
for saying this, you will witness that accident before the end of this year or any of your family member so you will feel the pain.. You are nothing but ass hole of a punk
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by nextprince: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2016
chioma1990:

u are a fool of 21century by saying so what about pples life lost mugu wetin be cement compare to people s life

But question is; what exactly do they intend to achieve by burning the vehicle and what have they actually achieved? Yes, no human life is comparable to the burnt property but how has the burning solved the problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others / Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each / What Is Really Wrong With Us Ooo?- Nigerian Man Asks Aba Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.