Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) (18921 Views)

Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos / Sexualization Of School Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) by Cletus77(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Buy naija to grow naira
Re: Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) by murtalaa(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
saints2:
The Gov of Abia state, His Execellency Okepie Ikpeazu is definitely leaving o stone un-turn to make sure his state is the China of Africa. It was reported that the Gov has mandated that all school children should be given Aba made shoes and this must go round all our public schools.\
Akanu Item and the entire Bende North State Constituency School Children will soon receive too.

Thank you Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, sponsors of the program and our Chinenye Nwaogu the anchor person. See pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/abia-state-school-children-receive-free.html
1987 BATA copycats. Must they copy ancient design even if they can't be original?
Re: Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) by innobets(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Omudia11:
Aba has very bad roads. The government needs to do something about it.
ABA roads are under construction..
when last did u come to ABA.
come to ukwu mango faulks road and see quality work done by SETRACO.
OKEZIE IKPEAZU dey work oo
Re: Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) by Omudia11: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ok.. but I was referring to the Aba expressway that leads to PH. Passed there two weeks ago and didn't like it.
innobets:

ABA roads are under construction..
when last did u come to ABA.
come to ukwu mango faulks road and see quality work done by SETRACO.
OKEZIE IKPEAZU dey work oo
Re: Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) by zudozz: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
very good shoe. wish I know where I can get it here in Lagos?
Re: Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) by Kingspin(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Some people hear about aba but don't know what the town is really made up with, I was born and raised in aba and understand aba capacity and fighting spirit for business. As aba man will say " bend down you will see Aba"
Re: Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2016
akpola
Re: Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) by innobets(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Omudia11:
Ok.. but I was referring to the Aba expressway that leads to PH. Passed there two weeks ago and didn't like it.

dats federal road nahhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin / Foreign Universities Feast On Nigerian Students / What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.