Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Can You Spot The Problem Here? Must See! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Spot The Problem Here? Must See! (732 Views)

Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing / Real Beggars, Executive Beggars. Can You Spot The Difference? / 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Spot The Problem Here? Must See! by wiegraf: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2016
Hmm?

Re: Can You Spot The Problem Here? Must See! by alexiej(m): 7:25am On Dec 21, 2016
The comma after "Word" is supposed to be a colon.. But its no biggy na
Re: Can You Spot The Problem Here? Must See! by Thepasserby(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2016
Revised Edition.
Who revised God's word?
Re: Can You Spot The Problem Here? Must See! by Omudia11: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2016
I see no problem here. That is not a bible, as a bible cannot be revised but can only be translated. That is a book by "FLOYD MCELVEEN". Front cover below. So calm your nerves.

Re: Can You Spot The Problem Here? Must See! by wiegraf: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Omudia11:
I see no problem here. That is not a bible, as a bible cannot be revised but can only be translated. That is a book by "FLOYD MCELVEEN". Front cover below. So calm your nerves.

Lol. Good work on one part, that isn't a bible but....

...Doesn't change the fact that the infallible word of god has indeed been compiled and revised through the ages, not just translated
Re: Can You Spot The Problem Here? Must See! by HardMirror(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Omudia11:
Stay there and be talking rubbish. So you don't know the REVISED STANDARD VERSION (RSV) Bible? Keep lying for jesus. Bloody liars
Re: Can You Spot The Problem Here? Must See! by HardMirror(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2016
wiegraf:

Lol. Good work on one part, that isn't a bible but....

...Doesn't change the fact that the infallible word of god has indeed been compiled and revised through the ages, not just translated
He is talking nonsense there are many revised editions of the bible
Re: Can You Spot The Problem Here? Must See! by oluwalfa: 6:43am On Dec 23, 2016
i don't see any problem

this is xtianity: they have to contradict themselves

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot The Problem Here? Must See! by Omudia11: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2016
What portion of the Bible supports lying? You who were busted and disgraced as the biggest liar on NL still have the temerity to acccuse people of lying for Jesus. You obviously were a false prophet so I don't expect much from u.

Just so you know the RSV Bible is not actually revised. It was only broken down into simpler vocabulary and only used to teach in high schools. there's nothing added or subtracted from it.
HardMirror:

Stay there and be talking rubbish. So you don't know the REVISED STANDARD VERSION (RSV) Bible? Keep lying for jesus. Bloody liars
Re: Can You Spot The Problem Here? Must See! by MrMontella(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2016
Omudia11:
What portion of the Bible supports lying? You who were busted and disgraced as the biggest liar on NL still have the temerity to acccuse people of lying for Jesus. You obviously were a false prophet so I don't expect much from u.

Just so you know the RSV Bible is not actually revised. It was only broken down into simpler vocabulary and only used to teach in high schools. there's nothing added or subtracted from it

tell that to The NIV !cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lifestyles Of Rich, Famous Nigerian Pastors / The Pastor Who Buried Humans Alive In His Foundation / Kenyan Lawyer To Sue Israel For Killing Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.