Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

MMM Trap At Gtbank Ikota - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Trap At Gtbank Ikota (1080 Views)

My Bad And Shocking Experience At GTBANK / Leadership Tussle Deepen At Gtbank! …the New Twists Emerging / Help! ATM Card Trapped At Gtbank Ikota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Trap At Gtbank Ikota by raystanley(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2016
Please, just three days ago, I visited a GTBank Branch, IKota Ajah, Lagos. To make a deposit. Being on Sunday I make use of their ATM deposit machine. In d mid of d transaction d ATM re-booted.

Thanks to d their security man standing by, immediately I called his attention. And he asked me to wait...after abou half an hour the system returned and displayed 'Out of Service' And he got me a complaint form... which I filled, and he ask to com back the next day for my money.

On getting there on Monday morning after risking my work. I was directed to their admin. officer who told me to come back again after 24hour after their review today is d fourth day yet to receive any alert or refund...

Please any appropriate authority in charge should come to my aid...
Re: MMM Trap At Gtbank Ikota by delait: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2016
raystanley:
Please, just three days ago, I visited a GTBank Branch, IKota Ajah, Lagos. To make a deposit. Being on Sunday I make use of their ATM deposit machine. In d mid of d transaction d ATM re-booted.

Thanks to d their security man standing by, immediately I called his attention. And he asked me to wait...after abou half an hour the system returned and displayed 'Out of Service' And he got me a complaint form... which I filled, and he ask to com back the next day for my money.

On getting there on Monday morning after risking my work. I was directed to their admin. officer who told me to come back again after 24hour after their review today is d fourth day yet to receive any alert or refund...

So how does your problem relate to MMM.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Trap At Gtbank Ikota by MrIcredible: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2016
[s]
raystanley:

[/s]

You are in misery.. .
Did I see mmm in your post?
Sick!

1 Like

Re: MMM Trap At Gtbank Ikota by casttlebarbz(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2016
this is what u call mmm trap right?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Trap At Gtbank Ikota by lordscoba(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2016
raystanley:

For mentioning MMM when it has nothing to do with ur problem. you must loose that money.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Trap At Gtbank Ikota by poshbaby47: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2016
lordscoba:
For mentioning MMM when it has nothing to do with ur problem. you must loose that money.

hahahahaha......wuked someborri

2 Likes

Re: MMM Trap At Gtbank Ikota by donbabade: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2016
Oponu!
Gtbank customer care dey NL shey?
U already filled a complaint form.
U came here to shout mmm.
May ur acct be frozen till Jan 14th 2018!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Trap At Gtbank Ikota by charleseee(f): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2016
To make frontpage just add MMM to your topic
Re: MMM Trap At Gtbank Ikota by cametopass: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2016
OP the ATM noticed you are sick in the head and decided not to pay a mad man. that must be a smart ATM. It is not GTbank you should go, it is Yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Trap At Gtbank Ikota by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Funny thread.

(1) (Reply)

With This,you Can Never Be Broke Again / Smile Modem For Sale At Affordable Price / I Want To Buy TBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.