Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards (38937 Views)

Comedian Bovi Pictured With Didier Drogba / Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show / Comedian Bovi Has A Message For Whistle Blowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by QuietHammer(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ladies and Gentlemen before you give up on life, just take a good look at the hair around your Yansh..

Despite their "Shiit" environment, they still grow..

StayPositive#

Your out-of-point comment doesn't even correlate with the attached meme. Do you eat likes and shares?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by ugosly(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2016
How hard is it to understand a joke
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by Jtmanager(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2016
Divay22:
Come let have breakfast shocked shocked grin

Check out see milk
No lemme de hungry here o
My formation today na
0-1-1
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by eezeribe(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2016
starkid1996:
lolz....bt even if am madly in love....

wont share my ATM with my partner ...

cannor comman loose my whole life to a bitch ass
I stand with you
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ladies and Gentlemen before you give up on life, just take a good look at the hair around your Yansh..

StayPositive#

Weak
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by sparkleRed(f): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2016
jeff1607:

only males grow hair around there

Females too
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2016
etenyong:
And what is the moral of this story or joke? This forum has run out of good reports. I just wish someone will lunch a forum that will only feature matured and important news items, entaintainment, sports and others.
Important entertainment? Really?
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by Escapevelocity(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2016
bovi nawa o..... is lai mohammed ur uncle
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by BuyGoats: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2016
Very funny.

Please check my signature for your Christmas goats. Thanks for your patronage so far.
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by lalababy(f): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2016
lonelydora:
Not new to me. My wife is the custodian of all my ATM cards. I just call her and tell her the amount to bring for me.

If she likes, let her finish all the money, I no send, if the money finish we all stay hungry.

I vowed "for better for worse" and "and the two became one". Can't change now. I love my wife

I can't come for you anymore since you are married already but .please do you have a younger brother or friend that behaves exactly like you.I would like him to come and marry me

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2016
lonelydora:
Not new to me. My wife is the custodian of all my ATM cards. I just call her and tell her the amount to bring for me.

If she likes, let her finish all the money, I no send, if the money finish we all stay hungry.

I vowed "for better for worse" and "and the two became one". Can't change now. I love my wife

Awwwn. How sweet! smiley

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by piratez: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2016
Lies

Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by Justeenaleo(f): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

StayPositive#

why won't they grow, is shiit not manure again? constant lubrication sad
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by dreezybines: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:
grin grin Lier lier! Lekki, VI, Balogun market, Ikeja and Ajah in two hours, for this Lagos? She dey fly?

You're not to take comedians serious...

You should know he was just joking...
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by bydot1(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2016
Is she an Edo girl undecided
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2016
Toppie2:

Don't forget it's coming from Bovi, a comedian. We're not expected to take him seriousseriously
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Awwwn. How sweet! smiley
Ha
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by newyorks(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2016
i love ur fate n courage keep it up,sir.
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by etenyong(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Important entertainment? Really?
Are u for real? Where did u see important entertainment? Didn't u see that it was uses for News item?
Pls get out and stop be stupid. What is ur business?
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by hardbody: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2016
2HASUM:
Is he not a comedian and can't you recognize a joke?

Bros I tire ooo. How difficult is it for people to understand that he was just cracking a joke. If it were real, will he come and tell the whole world? Unto what na?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by lonelydora: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2016
lalababy:

I can't come for you anymore since you are married already but .please do you have a younger brother or friend that behaves exactly like you.I would like him to come and marry me

Thanks. But I can't guarantee my brother. I trust only myself
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by lonelydora: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Awwwn. How sweet! smiley

Thanks.
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2016
lonelydora:

... Sound stupid, buh sweet.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by Danfuster(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2016
jeff1607:

only males grow hair around there

Na true ooo... Since I don dey do doggy, I never see one girl get hairy yansh.

Hol up!! Hol up Niccur! This means you're a doggy pro-styler shocked
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by UjSizzle(f): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2016
starkid1996:
lolz....bt even if am madly in love....

wont share my ATM with my partner ...

cannor comman loose my whole life to a bitch ass
Feel sorry for the woman you'll marry if you can call her this.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by MrFem: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2016
Funy Bovi
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by UjSizzle(f): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2016
lonelydora:

Lovely smiley
You trust she will make the right decisions for the benefit of your family. I admire that.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by alaskido(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2016
This is not news now. I also gave my Rewire my ATM card and pin to withdraw money for me and nothing happened. All depends on trust.
Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by lonelydora: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2016
UjSizzle:

Lovely smiley
You trust she will make the right decisions for the benefit of your family. I admire that.

A good woman is a better finance manager when given a chance.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by lonelydora: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2016
KyleBrry:
... Sound stupid, buh sweet.

Good woman is a better finance manger. I'm talking form experience.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards by Danfuster(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2016
Justeenaleo:

why won't they grow, is shiit not manure again? constant lubrication sad

Are you affirming that you have a Plantation of the said matter cos @jeff1607 just affirmed it's only applicable to men, which I in my intellectual inclination deduce it could only be a factor of testosterone level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayanfe Adekunle Monsuru Poses With His Car - Photos / Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.