Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

France:requirements And Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France:requirements And Application (919 Views)

Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman / My France Picture Gallery / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France:requirements And Application by aneldaking(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2016
1 color photograph, size, 3, 5x4, 5, taken recently, please it should not be on a white background.

Two copies of color passport, data pages and those mentioning an extension of validity

Passport with a validity of at least 6 months or more from the arrival date, with at least three consecutive empty pages in your passport.

Visa History of last two US, UK, Canada, Japan and any Schengen visa.

Applicant’s proof of employment.

Letter from the employer, with address and telephone number, stating the position held as well as the starting date and the monthly salary. This certificate has to confirm the dates of approved leave from place of work, the return back to work and whether salary is paid or not during the period.

Proofs of the applicant’s personal income.

A Copy of certificate of trade registration or any other appropriate document for merchants or in case of self-employment.

Confirmed reservation of return flight ticket.

Proofs of accommodation for the complete duration of stay.

A Copy of medical insurance valid for the length of stay.

Visa Fee - money order, postal order, cashier’s check or certified bank check.

Apply for a France (FR) visa today and start the process of booking your vacation to France, Completing your France visa application unlocks the gate to your adventure exploring all of the amazing Paris attractions like the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower and so much more.

Apply for a FR visa for your Paris vacation with KarisasTravel France Visa Application assistance service. Enjoy the exciting city of Paris with your France tourist visa .France tourist visa allows you to visit Paris, France city for over 90 days. FR visa requirements for a trip to Paris include valid passport, providing your nationality and country of residence, your Paris hotel address, and the name of your airline carrier in the visa application form. France Visa is based on different visa type and length of stay.

Source:http://www.karisastravel.com/2016/12/francerequirements-and-application.html

Re: France:requirements And Application by opejole: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Pls tell us more
Re: France:requirements And Application by alabalobor(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hello guys,pls I need sm1 to clear me on dis issue.I applid for scheghen visa thru France and was denied,the reason for the denial was "Justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not provided" , submitted all th necessary documents including hotel reservations,ticket reservations,insurance, CAC,tax,bank st and so on.

Pls wat cld b wrong with the application gng by the reason for the refusal.NB: I submitted hostel booking as my reservation.
Re: France:requirements And Application by Funnyguy83: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: France:requirements And Application by hodusglobal(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
alabalobor:
Hello guys,pls I need sm1 to clear me on dis issue.I applid for scheghen visa thru France and was denied,the reason for the denial was "Justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not provided" , submitted all th necessary documents including hotel reservations,ticket reservations,insurance, CAC,tax,bank st and so on.

Pls wat cld b wrong with the application gng by the reason for the refusal.NB: I submitted hostel booking as my reservation.
I also have the same issue. All my documents are genuine and intact. Maybe they are not satisfied with the application. I submitted my application on 23/12/2016 and UPS brought my package to my address on 6/01/2017. And I even have a friend of mine that has same issue a month before my application and has got UK visa after the France refusal. You can still try again if you are still willing to travel to France for vacation. But, don't change your application to any other Schengen country for now, because it may look suspicious. I knew someone that was refused by Italy three times and which he later got it the fourth time. But make sure you always submit genuine documents!
Re: France:requirements And Application by alabalobor(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
I spoke with a former protocol officer to a past governor and he said I shd reapply but ensure I did a paid reservation.He said I should pay for the duration of stay and I am doing that ASAP. Moreso,can I change my travel date since my travel date is close and going by the 15days minimum for application process,it might not be out b4 then. I planned to spend 10days but now wanna change the duration to 5day 2nd week in Jan 2018.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is A Drivers Licence Necessary To Acquire A (international) Passport / University Of Oslo Urgent Questions / Transit Visa For Casablanca And Cairo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.