Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

"I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President (31678 Views)

I Will Not Step Down Nor Die - 93-year-old Zimbabwean President, Mugabe Boast / Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by DrChukzy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
amdoyin82:
are you alright?
Goan ask the eldest man in ur clan. All this small small children self
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by DrChukzy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
amdoyin82:
are you alright?
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Sirwallace(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
onatisi:

Stop thinking like a complete nonentity ,the world powers have nothing to gain in Gambia ,ur brains should have directed ur reasoning to the fact that ivory coast is very important to France because of oil and many things .so according to ur own little thinking Donal trump or other countries will send troops into little Gambia that has nothing but fish and beaches,abi? In international politics there is nothing like friends but interest. Let buhari send soldiers to Gambia and see if majority of Nigerians wont insult him

in as much as i would love to agree with you, your reasoning still date back to the stone age where humans still think with their anus. the whole world will fold hands to watch a massacre experience in Rwanda, ivory coast, CAR and the likes just because the place is of no interest to them even the allies to the country.

jackass claiming diplomat.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by onatisi(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sirwallace:

in as much as i would love to agree with you, your reasoning still date back to the stone age where humans still think with their anus. the whole world will fold hands to watch a massacre experience in Rwanda, ivory coast, CAR and the likes just because the place is of no interest to them even the allies to the country.

jackass claiming diplomat.
Thank God ur reasoning ability is starting to warm up. The world doesn't care if you have nothing to offer,roll up the sleeves of ur brains and get it working,noone will send any troop into Gambia ,
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by JAWASIL(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Organs:

JAWASIL and CONTANDI: When the blind leads the blind, they will both fall into a ditch....But Allah (God) will perfect His light, much as those who deny the truth may dislike it; (Quran 61 verse cool. Stop the hate against islam, just condemn the bad behaviour of people who happens to be muslims ok, check all sources, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Its undeniable, its God and not muslims. Conclusively, study the faith with an unbiased mind and seek the truth and maybe you might also become a convert if Allah favours you.
Islam is no religion. It is a blood thirsty cult with gullible followers. Get a life and stop deceiving yourself worshipping a scam!
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Sirwallace(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
onatisi:

Thank God ur reasoning ability is starting to warm up. The world doesn't care if you have nothing to offer,roll up the sleeves of ur brains and get it working,noone will send any troop into Gambia ,

if you think I agree with your opinion on this one, then I need the names of all the schools you attended and specifically your English teachers because obviously, you suck at comprehension and understanding of text. just like the one above.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by onatisi(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sirwallace:

if you think I agree with your opinion on this one, then I need the names of all the schools you attended and specifically your English teachers because obviously, you suck at comprehension and understanding of text. just like the one above.
As long as my message is understood and I don't care what ur tiny brains think . Get smart or die trying
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Sirwallace(m): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2016
onatisi:

Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Sirwallace(m): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2016
onatisi:

As long as my message is understood and I don't care what ur tiny brains think . Get smart or die trying

very good of you to admit your flaw in selling your point even though it is still void to me. nobody listen to dummy who can't put two and two together. except you are speaking to caveman like you..

when forces are eventually send to Gambia by AU or their allies, you can remind yourself of one dude who envisage that.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Adesiji77: 12:41am On Dec 22, 2016
MARKone:
There is something fundamentally wrong with African leaders, this Idi Amin look alike of a man have been in power since 1994, is now defeated and refuses to step down. undecided. If it is archival men like own Bubu and Mugabe, it is power drunk iidiots, that thinks that the country is their personal property, sad indeed.

African leaders...why always them?

Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Sirwallace(m): 12:51am On Dec 22, 2016
onatisi:

fully well known that you don't know how to put two and two together to sell your arguments, though they are still void to me. who listen to crap like that, except caveman like you.

when next the AU and the country allies and in troop, you can write a diplomatic letter from your cave to stop them..
ignoramus!
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by whoisuche: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2016
MisterDreamz:
Is it your birth right or your bequeathed property?

...he even mentioned almighty Allah? If there were a good God...he wouldn't support covetousness and power greed.
Iwa Jegudu jera oshi...maje ki omolakeji je! Ofon!

God is a good God all the time. Just seek him and you shall find him.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Isiokpukpu(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Whytelyon:

grin you sef no serious
Who no serious. Ecomog must join force with Fulani Mafians to chase that Jammer of a guy out of office
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by amdoyin82(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
DrChukzy:

I only asked you a simple and logical question and you are spewing trash.. If you are older me then ur brain is inversely proportional to your age. Ewu!
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by DrChukzy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
amdoyin82:
I only asked you a simple and logical question and you are spewing trash.. If you are older me then ur brain is inversely proportional to your age. Ewu!

Anu ofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country / 8-Year-Old Queen Nnenna Abel Kalu Feeds Over 200 Street Children In Lagos / Indian Navy Rescue Ship From Somali Pirates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.