Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures (26993 Views)

Tony Nwoye's Campaign Rallies And Mobilizations In Anambra (Pictures) / Willie Obiano Welcomes Osinbajo To Anambra - Pictures / N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
whiskystan:

This is just government that is just 3 years in power u want him to develop all the state once with the current economic hardship. It's stage by stage.
It's called Favoritism brah. And it's unjust
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by nwakibie3(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
YourNemesis:

So when is the second and third phase?
grin grin

none of ur business, leave that to we anambrarians to worry about face ur state...

1 Like

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
nonsobaba:
Nnewi has never voted for APGA right from the era of peter obi. So have patience until Nnewi have enough numbers to vote in illiterate ifeanyi ubah on their own.
Gtfoh angry
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by jovitagold(f): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Obiano is doing ntin.....
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Handsomecole(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
We have this plenty in Lagos naaa!!! Haba!!! Infact they didn't paint the bikes with "Ambode is working"... Just 50 bikes for a local Govt alone?? Or what?? lipsrsealed
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by mrkeys226: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
cassidy1996:
not what i expected......power bike 4 sure

to be honest i opened the post bcus i saw SMART bikes..what is a smart bike sef? like a smart phone? lmao...
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
nwakibie3:

i dey tell u. the same viviangist that was castigating obiano yesterday for giving the civil servants 25kg bag of rice instead of 50kg has now turned to praise him. hypocrites everywhere

Exactly. 2 kobo people everywhere.
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Aniedi30(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
vani86:
Smart moto bike kwa
No smart okada bike
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Valkyr: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
vani86:

He is not doing nonsense. He just commissioned a Christmas tree

That tree must produce baskets of fruits to feed hungry Imo state masses

2 Likes

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by YourNemesis: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
nwakibie3:

none of ur business, leave that to we anambrarians to worry about face ur state...

So why is it on NL fp?
Obiango minion grin
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by elsomm(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
vani86:

I laughed and cried. I'm from Imo state

2 Likes

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by vani86: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
John902:
did u so soon forgot about that Christmas tree commissioned during GEJ regime that costs billions of dollars bro?

Next time be factual and dont exaggerate. No xmas tree commisioned under GEJ was worth BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Bishops10(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Vicboi1:
Chai anytime i see what this governor is Doing i weep for my state IMO state. our governor is busy doing nonsense Infact
ROCHAS IS JUST GOOD FOR NOTHING
Save this post
Willie Obiano is not returning to that Govt house come 2017,retracing his steps now may be too late sef

Willie Willie is a scam

I still prefer my Rochas
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by googlepikins: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
vani86:

Christmas tree?

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by gsainttrinity(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
three:
if these bikes are the bikes that are SMART just imagine what the 'stupid' ones will look like!

Nigerians and there love for high falutin tongue spectacular words

My personal favourite is ULTRAMODERN Shopping Complex (person go think say e get escalator and electronic vehicle parking meanwhile na kee-klamp shop oh )

Lol, that ultramodern shopping complex of a thing ehhh is the most wrongly used words in Nigeria
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by shaibu123: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Just two days ago armed robbers made away with millions from UBA bank in Nnewi and this alcoholic governor is here launching Okada.Obiano has failed
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Vicboi1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bishops10:

Save this post
Willie Obiano is not returning to that Govt house come 2017,retracing his steps now may be too late sef

Willie Willie is a scam

I still prefer my Rochas
so who do u want there APC lol ur a joker
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by wtfCode: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
B4 n after I clicked this topic.

Smart bikes indeed.

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Daniyomex(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is the real deal. This man along side Akinwumi Ambode of Lagos are the only two governor who deserve the best governor award given to Wike.
Check my signature for the surest way to make money with little or no stress this x-mas.
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
First of all, those are dirt bikes. They can't be used for any effective Police work if a high-speed situation comes into play. Next, what is the point of the useless dirt bike uniform on the officers if they are not armored? Finally, why does it say "Willie is working" on the bikes.

Nigerians are clowns.
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Daniyomex(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
googlepikins:
Christmas tree?
He really deserves what you depict with that pix. His eyes needs to be checked for defect.
Check my signature for the coolest way to make money this xmas.
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by John902(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
vani86:

Next time be factual and dont exaggerate. No xmas tree commisioned under GEJ was worth BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
tell me the one u remembered.
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by litaninja(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Smart Bikes
Is it that these people just throw words together without thinking?
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Bishops10(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Vicboi1:
so who do u want there APC lol ur a joker
Until we stop playing "Partisan" politics, we will never get good leaders
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by chimeziedickson: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Beefing up security this yuletide,a welcome development.... Big up our amiable Governor

1 Like

Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
some of them will use it for okada or sell it, steal it and claim it was stolen, one can not trust the nigerian police.
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by rxgodwin(m): 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
What is smart about these bikes biko nu[color=#990000][/color] ASA Willie willie
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by souljaboi51(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2016
how tf is this okada a smart bike? undecided
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by KELVINXY: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
idupaul:

What exactly is a power bike?
first of all. u have to define the word "Exactly"
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by KELVINXY: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmm
Must you speak?
couldn't help it. grin
Re: Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
dacovajnr:
Original Xmas Tree doesn't grow with light grin grin

Original? China or Japan? Or abi na follow-come?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik / Again, CBN Raises Import Duty Rate By Another 4.4% In 24 Hours / Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.