Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Which One To Hold On To White Collar Job Or The Blue Collar Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which One To Hold On To White Collar Job Or The Blue Collar Job (466 Views)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / White Collar Job And Starting My Own Business: Which Is Better? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which One To Hold On To White Collar Job Or The Blue Collar Job by JustTm(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
please I need advise over this topic. I am a self employed, I I am in the construction industry I work as a draftsman, building technician and also a final year student of business administration in a polytechnic and also an agribusiness man, so I'm currently thinking on what exactly to build career upon. I have the plan to start a professional course in the construction industry and also to attend technical college in other to get certificate and build my career on that.
Or to do professional courses then Master degree and the likes in the management field so as to seek employment in my area of academic discipline hopefully in academic sector. or to source for financial assistance and fully God into the agricultural sector and then attend trainings,workshop e.t.c .
please only mature and reason advice. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / How To Choose An Appropriate Career Life / 5 Ways To Develop Your Skills By Idris Olatunde Oluwaseyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.