Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,890 members, 7,838,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (311182 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by bimbo16: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2011
genny is just pretty (becauz of make up and things like this) jackie pass her she is just beautifulllllllllllllllll wink grin
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2011
I would love to see Jackie without her heavy "pancake" because as far as I'm concerned, Jackie is always heavily made up, EVERY TIME i see her.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-vM75t-YqgbY/Tb_yHSAmRPI/AAAAAAAACmo/t7QjGJCHboU/s400/x2_5d8a80e.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Knorkastur: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2011
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by babyboy3(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
79 Comments from A Ghanaian website

Bygg Jo
Posted on March 30, 2010 at 17:31
i think jackie stands out here, although she’s not my favorite actress. …i still think she’ll beat nnaji on all fields
(Quote)
[Reply]

deedee Reply:
July 13th, 2010 at 09:10
@Bygg Jo,Jackie cannot and will never beat Genevieve on any field. especially acting, not in her life time!!!!
(Quote)
[Reply]

miss dior
Posted on March 30, 2010 at 18:48
Jackie of course despite her bad fashion choices, she’s one cute girl.
(Quote)
[Reply]

+1 Betty Boop
Posted on March 30, 2010 at 19:11
Genevieve is a great actress. imo she beats jackie at everything – style, acting…everything.
(Quote)
[Reply]

OO PLS ITS GENEVIVE" JACKIE COMES NO WHERE CLOSER
Posted on March 30, 2010 at 19:31
OO PLS,ITS GENE,JACKIE COMES NO WHERE CLOSER”
(Quote)
[Reply]

Miss Richards
Posted on March 30, 2010 at 22:03
Dis is so wrong gene and jackie are not in the same class. jackie has a long way 2 go 2 be like gene. pls has oprah winfrey heard of jackie before? no. that is what gene’s talent has earned her.
(Quote)
[Reply]

Jane James
Posted on March 30, 2010 at 22:13
Maribeth brown i can only consider this rubbish your writing because your a Ghanaian and you have to promote your girl. seriously your comparing Gene to Jackie seriously? this is an insult to acting. How can you compare a raw talent like Gene to a minor like Jackie. is it in acting,class,glamor or finesse what are you comparing. If Oprah Winfrey can recognize who can dispute her talen.ttalent Gene.Please if you do not know
(Quote)
[Reply]

Precious Williams
Posted on March 30, 2010 at 22:19
Who da’hell is jackie? And on wat grounds is the comparison based on? Acting skills,beauty,graciousness……here in america the household name in african movies is truly genevieve nnaji. In ten years to come jackie would not be where genevieve is. Jackie is cool in her own way but Maribeth, a pity u wanna soil jackie’s effort with this comparison…doh!
(Quote)
[Reply]

rinash2000
Posted on March 30, 2010 at 22:19
am not a ghanaian or nigerian , i think jackie has the beauty and gene has the talent. rita
(Quote)
[Reply]

pascal Reply:
June 17th, 2010 at 16:20
@rinash2000, jenny has both beauty and talent,i dnt mind if u show my email adress. NO FEAR wen spkin da TRUTH.
(Quote)
[Reply]

Maaka Maaka
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 00:52
I know you all on ghana celebrities or whatever the heck u call your self always have dumb post but this takes the crown as the dumbest post ever posted this year. I mean its anything to start a nonsensical conversation with you guys. Edieben nkwasiasem koraaa ni. the audacity to compare the too. Genny needs an apology for real though
(Quote)
[Reply]

Tina
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 02:50
this is stupid…i just like both of them
(Quote)
[Reply]

pascal Reply:
June 17th, 2010 at 16:22
@Tina, the question was who is ur pick
(Quote)
[Reply]

obia ni na dwene
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 04:42
They both short with “AKAPUIPUI” like figures…hahahaha….Jackie has the face, and Gene da body, lol…, that is to say, Gene´s “akapuipui like figure” is a lil better than Jacke´s…lol
(Quote)
[Reply]

sabina
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 08:21
kackie has de atraction face but has an old womans body , n gene has all from hair to toes. so pls. stop all dis nonsence
(Quote)
[Reply]

jane ikpeme
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 08:41
Maka maka ur right Gene deserves an apology 4 dis insult cuz Gene is like up there and I don’t even know where to place jackie God dis is annoying
(Quote)
[Reply]

boy peter
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 10:41
its an insult to compare these two actresses. Jackie is no where close to Gene. she sucks sometimes and i wonder what criteria they used to compare her to Gene. her weight los is not helping matters, cos she looks much older than her age
(Quote)
[Reply]

abby
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 12:25
The impudence. this is serious ooooo! of cos Genny is the babe!
(Quote)
[Reply]

Adwoa
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 14:04
They are both beautiful young women! Jackie Appiah is gorgeous and Genevieve Nnaji is beautiful. In terms of acting Jackie Appiah doesn’t stand a chance to Genevieve in any way. Genevieve is a pheunominal actress and it’s an insult to compare Jackie to her. Jackie Appiah has improve but is still no to Genevieve’s level. Genevieve makes you forget you are watching a movie each time she’s featured in a movie, she brings her character to life. J ackie couldn’t even compare to Yvonne Nelson when it comes to acting. MS GENEVIVE NNAJI’S ACTING IS SUPERB!!!
(Quote)
[Reply]

miss dior
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 15:07
Listen Gene appeared On Oprah for like 15sec to a minute, for famous people in their country, Gene is no the beautiful actress from India Aishwarya Rai, whom i believe if u ask Lady O will remember, so playing into does Oprah know jackie. The fact that she appeared on her a show for a minute doesn’t mean she will even remember her today when Gene is mentioned, she’s not that famous or well known like Aishwarya, ok. Gene maybe some naija best actress not african best actress, when it comes to the looks dept. jackie wins hands down.
(Quote)
[Reply]

miss dior
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 15:08
‘stop playing’
(Quote)
[Reply]

-1 da don
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 16:01
dis is simple.genivieve is miles ahead of jackie when it comes to acting
(Quote)
[Reply]

adwubi
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 18:16
not just acting, she is just like me
(Quote)
[Reply]

Betty Boop
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 18:23
@ Miss Dior: Aishwarya is not all that well-known either. Perhaps if you’re into bollywood movies, then you’d know Aishwarya, but even then, then there more more acclaimed bollywood actresses than Aishwarya, and certainly ones more beautiful than her (Kajol, Rani, Preity): in watching Bollywood, Aish is put into perspective. The only reason Oprah knows her is probably because she won Miss World. When Aish first appeared on Oprah, it was for a few seconds only too. Besides, we’re comparing Genevieve and Jackie, not Jackie, Genevieve, Aishwarya, Rani, Mukerji, Kajol, Preity and Julia Roberts and Ini Edo.
And oh – Genevieve wins hands down! Talents, looks, whatever, Genevieve carry go.
PS: I’m Ghanaian, just in case you care to know
(Quote)
[Reply]

miss dior
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 18:35
So u are going to sit behind ur computer and tell me Gene is prettier than Jackie, talent wise i might give it to her, and also stop with this Gene going on Oprah for like 15secs, that show was about famous people in their ‘country’ not famous actresses or whatever in Africa, Aish maybe have appeared on the show for a few seconds too but at least she’s more famous and world wide known for Oprah to remember her, she’s been in a couple of hollywood movies and done some commercials which appear on american tv, she’s becos somebody appeared on Oprah doesn’t mean she knows or remembers them. And also if Aish has been to Oscars and Cannes film festival, that is well known to me,
(Quote)
[Reply]

betty
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 19:29
these two ladies are both beautiful and unique in their own way, i wonder why ghanacelebrities has to compare them….u really got no news do u,
(Quote)
[Reply]

-1 akpo
Posted on March 31, 2010 at 19:34
never compare jackie to gene. nigerians only have apearance beauty with their size 13 to 15 women shoe, they are too giant for beauty . i dont know why you think gene is better than jack, before you can say nigerian is beauty, you need to see him or her with your eyes first before you can make decision.if you look at gene very well, her nose,mouth,and ears that look uneven to her face, do not compare to jake face. talking about body?dont be happy because ghanian will do any thing to bring you down.how can you compare acting with this two, while you know when it comes to class, civilize, english speaking and also romatic, is jack who is the queen. nigerians act in a movie like war has just started,they talk bagabagabaga like is in their blood.dont compare because the nigerians know themselves that if there is any competition ghanians is their obstacle.
(Quote)
[Reply]

+1 Betty Boop
Posted on April 1, 2010 at 02:02
@ Mrs. Dior: yes I am going to sit behind my computer and say Genevieve is prettier than Jackie. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It’s no problem if you think different – thank God you think differently. We are all allowed our opinion after all….
finally finally, if we’re going to go by appearance on Oprah… Jackie hasn’t even appeared…. Glory may be fleeting, true, but obscurity is forever. Gene’s got her 15 seconds, Jackie not… it’s not a problem. I prefer Genevieve, you prefer Jackie, fair enough. The world is still on its axis.
(Quote)
[Reply]

BEYONCEH
Posted on April 1, 2010 at 09:48
I COULD JUST SIT READ AND LAUGH AT THIS ARTICLE, BECAUSE I NEVER THOUGHT SOMEONE WILL BE IN THEIR SERIOUS MIND SND EVEN THINK OF COMPARING THE TWO ACTRESS.
WHILE I AM A FAN OF BOTH ACTRESS, GENE REALLY IS WAY HIGH AND MORE MATURE THAN JACKIE.
I LOVE BOTH GALS BUT SERIOUSLY , GENE COMES CLOSE TO PERFECTION COS JACKY SCREWS UP SOMETIMES……………,
TO BE CONTINUED………
(Quote)
[Reply]

miss dior
Posted on April 1, 2010 at 11:50
Yeah right beauty is in the eyes of holder indeed, the beauty in my eyes tell me that ‘Jackie’ is more than prettier than ur so called gene, enough of thus Oprah nonsense, she appeared on the show for like 15secs, and y’all want to be make a big deal like she’s the famous actress in Africa, i bet if hollywood needs an actress from Africa they wouldn’t even look her way, and since u now understand that we have different eyes don’t knock my opinion when i say Jackie wins in the look dept. when it comes talent or whatever i will give it gene, gimme-a-break gene and her 15secs of fame on Oprah, its been up already.
(Quote)
[Reply]

Julian Reply:
December 28th, 2010 at 13:30
Ha,you didnt even finish your sentence and Genny is Hollywood.watch IJE. A must watch.
(Quote)
[Reply]

lily
Posted on April 1, 2010 at 21:07
Ghanafuo die3 yeeee….to be honest, some of u agyimi papaa…so u cannot appreciate ur own…do u think for a second if nigerians published dis article on their website, jackie will be recognized? rather she will get insults…to them, Ghanaian actresses are never good compare to their people…now u r siting behind of ur computer and not appreciating the entertainment coming from ur own people… me me ye ghana nii mapaa…so therefore, ghana all day way and def. jackie all the way…even if a ghanian person is uglier than a nigerian, it is still ghana all da way…dats wat u do as a patroit…u dnt sit there and reign unreasonable criticism on ur people…gene appeared on Oprah, ok? wat does dat have to do with this comparison first of all…and so wat? the point is Jackie hands down is more beautiful than dat nigerian girl…and for the ones who so believes gene acting is so perfection, I got news for u, it isnt? why? because the girl is straight up stiff in her movies…i kno she got some current movies out there, but i just can’t bring myself to watch it cuz the girl is STIFF…literally, she uses her prettyness to act…and dats not acting and not good enough…she only got on Oprah cuz the nigerians got hyped abt the show and added her to the oprah list…dis was done by bellanaija…so i guess if ghanacelebrities had did the same for jackie, maybe she would’ve been on Oprah as one of the famous people in the world. Oprah said gene is one of the famous people in the world…not best actress, as if she won some oscar…mtcheeeew…u guys makes to much noise…ahiaaaa…aaah…and for those u r talking abt class…gene is not classy cuz her fashion always rings for fashion police….they all still got some growing up to do…but dnt compare jackie to gene because ghanain women are forever beautiful…how can u compare their bodies when ghanaian women have the best body…jackie got meat in her body and booty…she is full with everything…gene looks like she is abt to die…anorexic, dats wat u call it…how can u compare them, when jackie more energetic, while gene always looks depressed…dnt ever do that again ghanacelebrities…indeed it’s an insult to jackie and to me as a ghanaian…how dare u….nonsense (ghana accent)
(Quote)
[Reply]

deedee Reply:
July 13th, 2010 at 08:59
@lily,in your dreams!!!!!! Jackie cannot act to save her soul. it’s a big big insult, comparing a legendary icon like Genevieve to an amateur like Jackie. Jackie herself fears and respects Genevieve. Jackie will call Genevieve Nnaji her role model. it’s simple. there are hundreds of Nigerian actresses that Jackie appiah cannot touch and can never be better than even in hundred years time. jackie can’t even act better than Tonto Dike or even Ini -Edo. let alone Genevieve her own Role model. this is just like comparing Whitney ”the voice” houston to ciara or even fantasia, when it is very very clear that those two ladies put together cannot touch whitney houston in her prime, PUT ALL YOUR GHANAIAN ACTRESSES AND ACTORS TOGETHER, THEY CANNOT STAND OR TOUCH GENEVIEVE’S ACTING OR EVEN BEAUTY…you talk about being stiff Jackie is the stiff and fake one here, her accent is very fake, she is very very very ugly without make up. go and look for a picture of Genevieve Nnaji when she was younger and started acting, and get a picture of Jackie too, when she started acting. then you tell me who the real african beauty is… can you imagine how jackie will look on low-cut?? hahahahahahahahaahha, ROTFLMAO……i’ve said enough!!!!
(Quote)
[Reply]

lily Reply:
July 13th, 2010 at 17:15
@deedee, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight…anywayz dats ur opinion…stick to urs and i will stick to mine…but fyi, nigerian actors and actresses CAN’T ACT EITHER…LOL…pls
(Quote)
[Reply]

deedee Reply:
July 13th, 2010 at 17:58
@lily,haaaaaaaaaahahahahaha, but you secretly buy Nigerian movies just to watch Genevieve Nnaji!!! huhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhhhhh…, get a life, cos u’re as good as dead!!!!!
(Quote)
[Reply]

deedee Reply:
July 13th, 2010 at 09:05
@lily,in your dreams!!!!!! Jackie cannot act to save her soul. it’s a big big insult, comparing a legendary icon like Genevieve to an amateur%2
(Quote)
[Reply]

lily Reply:
July 13th, 2010 at 18:13
@deedee, LMAO…and u shld definitely get a life as well cuz u r equality as good as dead…NO I DNT BUY NIGERIAN MOVIES, i bought nigerian movies when it started to become popular IN 2000…dats when ur industry became popular…so shut up
(Quote)
[Reply]

Julian Reply:
December 28th, 2010 at 13:35
mry friend,this is not about appreciation.it is abou writing the truth.y must all b about appreciating your own.We appreciate and acknowledge that they are doing good but some of them are just not there yet.There is more room for improvements.
(Quote)
[Reply]

shocker2
Posted on April 1, 2010 at 21:31
Lily, this is y i love u…, u so so right girllll
(Quote)
[Reply]

shocker
Posted on April 1, 2010 at 22:12
Saw this topic on a nigerian blog, and gosh, i was so so sad….These nigerians cursing jackie´s ass so hard to the extent of even calling her a midget. Dear Ghanaians, lets learn to appreciate our own, for they are all with got. Seriously, some of u are the reason naija ppl disrespect Ghanaians sometimes.
(Quote)
[Reply]

kalvin
Posted on April 18, 2010 at 23:06
Its true nigeririans are like that. Jackie is more beautiful and can act better
(Quote)
[Reply]

Lovistic
Posted on April 19, 2010 at 22:14
Good Heavens. how dare u compare that ugly Genevieve to my beautiful goddess Jackie. Gene has nothing on Jackie from head to toe. For all those fools saying Gene is ahead of Jackie in acting, you should know that Gene started acting long long before Jackie but Jackie was the only actress to win awards in rows at AMMA. In 2007, best actress for supporting role and recently best actress in 2010. That alone tells that Jackie will go far far further than that crap Gene with ugly and rough skin. Face full of pimples.Stop those nonsense that Gene appeared on OPrah cos that show was not for most famous people in the world, but rather most famous people in their country. Jackie is the face of Africa, the most beautiful actress in Africa. She is an Angel, A goddess whilst Gene is a scare crow at best.
(Quote)
[Reply]

deedee Reply:
July 13th, 2010 at 08:50
@Lovistic,you are a big idiot for saying that!! jackie is a fake fake actress…she can’t even act better than yvonne nelson or even nadia. Jackie learnt how to act from watching Genevieve’s movies. Jackie cannot even come close to Ini Edo, let alone Rita dominic Let alone Omotola, not to even mention Genevieve!!!1 Genevieve is a raw talent!! pure…it flows within her. jackie is fake fake fake fake. and she is not and will never be the face of africa!!!!!!
(Quote)
[Reply]

kofi
Posted on April 20, 2010 at 21:32
jackies face is prettier but the body is that of an old lady she also has a long way to go.gene all the way.
(Quote)
[Reply]

nekky
Posted on April 22, 2010 at 13:47
gene is way far not 2 b compared with jackie in beauty or acting. whether u r a ghanaian or nigerian, tell d truth wen u see 1.
(Quote)
[Reply]

unrbian
Posted on April 22, 2010 at 17:32
DIS A HARD ONE GENE, OR JACKIE , JACKIE ALWAY D BABY
(Quote)
[Reply]

aaliyah
Posted on April 22, 2010 at 22:21
gene is flawless, com on she is an awesome actress. lik both of dem doe, jackie is lik d best thng 4rom ghana, nt quiet der yet bt she wil definately gt der. GENEVIEVE = i salute u. JACKIE= wel done, keep doin ur thng my sister. on beauty= der r both beautiful african women. so u lot stop chatin crap n jodgin people u dont evn knw. som of dem coment jus piss me off=gasin rubbish
(Quote)
[Reply]

aaliyah
Posted on April 22, 2010 at 22:31
dis is no more about jackie n gene=is so aweful seein african people bein raciest 2 each other. God hv mercy wats dis world turnin 2. history repeatin its self, bt dis tim around is within ourself, urgh hw SADD. pls u lot cn we jus appreciate dis ladies base on der talent dis comments r painfully raciest is realy sad seriously!
(Quote)
[Reply]

VISTA TEE BABY
Posted on April 27, 2010 at 10:47
As i said earlier on concerning VAN and RAMSEY, the same applies here also, bothe Jackie and Genevieve are unique in their own ways, non is superior than the other. but as i Vista Tee Baby always say, i have a little problem with this Jackie girl. regardless of that, they are both ok.
(Quote)
[Reply]

khaylin
Posted on May 24, 2010 at 12:09
dey both gud but hey lets except de fact dat jackie is new in de arena,so she cant be compared to her superiors….or maybe too she cud.
(Quote)
[Reply]

Brigitta
Posted on May 24, 2010 at 15:33
its Jackie of cos, people wat are u sayin, na watin dey wrong…….am very proud of my country and appreciate wat my people do and above all dey are really doing and i think dey the best of all unlike first
(Quote)
[Reply]

pascal
Posted on May 29, 2010 at 15:58
me being a ghanian should’t make me jugde wrongly,jackie is b24full,gud in acting but i wont choose her over genny.from my opinion i Genny is the best.jackie needs more time.
(Quote)
[Reply]

jane ikpeme
Posted on May 29, 2010 at 17:24
I am a nigerian n I call it as I see it. Lily n d rest of u discriminative racist support ur gal all u want but it dosen’t change d fact dat Genny is better. Lily u call Genny stiff lmao! U watch her movies with so much hatred so u wldn’t admit she’s gud even if a gun is held 2 ur head. Jackie was gud wen she started but now she jus barks n overact which leaves me wit a sore eye n bleeding ears. U think oprah wld jus feature Genny based on info 4rm ppl la. Trust me oprah has seen her movies n if she can be impressed then who r u? Dnt hate u guys will get ur flawless actor someday. Jus to prove it even in Nigeria no one has reached Genny’s standard n they kne it. Genny is *frica best so stop hating and be proud of her.
(Quote)
[Reply]

jane ikpeme
Posted on May 29, 2010 at 23:42
Liliy n d rest of u dicriminative haters.I am Nigerian but I say it asit is, we r talking talents here n Genny is it. Even in Naije no one is up 2 her standard not 2 talk of Jackie. U said bellanaia is responsible. 4 Oprah featuring Genny on her show how lame u think Oprah wld do that without watching Genny’s movies. If Oprah can call her d best in Africa then she is so u better stop ur racist behaviour n be proud of our own. U called Genny stiff y won’t u? When u hate her so much n u obviously watch filled wit hate. Jackie impressed me wen she started but now she just barks n over acts which makes my eyes sore n my ears bleed. Anyone who knws good acting will knw Genny is a rae talent Ghana or no Ghana, Nigeria or know Nigeria. So quit d racism n speak d truth all ye Haters
(Quote)
[Reply]

Me
Posted on May 31, 2010 at 19:04
there is no comparison, beauty wise , Genny beats hands down ; acting wise, she takes the cream too. Jackie is ok but i guess she overdoes her acting sometimes.I must also agree with others, jackie has a beautifully face but not an edgy look like genny , also she needs to work on her body big time , she is clearly over weight and may i remind everyone that beauty is about total package which genny has unlike jackie. Also being in front of camera means you need to be flawless look wise which clearly Jackis is not. Genny can stand with top hollywood actresses and fit in like a dream , same cant be said for Jackie.
(Quote)
[Reply]

coolkat
Posted on June 2, 2010 at 00:02
Van Vikker is the best and i like gene she is so pretty the girl is like a black diamond i love her keep up the good work. Jackie is good but not as good as gene.
(Quote)
[Reply]

fasky
Posted on July 9, 2010 at 16:52
i guess jackie shd be left alone. this gal has a very long way 2 go. she is no way close 2 genny in term of acting. well, they are both beautiful in their own way. i will advice u guys 2 stop comparing them, cuz i can create enmity b/n them.
(Quote)
[Reply]

deedee
Posted on July 13, 2010 at 09:15
WHO EVER WROTE THIS ARTICLE IS AN IDIOT FOR CALLING GENEVIEVE OLD. GENEVIEVE WILL FOREVER REMAIN A ROLE MODEL TO ALL GHANAIAN ACTRESSES. THE CURRENT ONES. SHE’S OLDER THAN THEM. SHE’S BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY YEARS BEFORE THEY THOUGHT ABOUT ACTING. GENEVIEVE IS THEIR MOTHER WHEN IT COMES TO ACTING. YOU CAN AS WELL COMPARE YVONNE NELSON TO RITA DOMINIC OR NADIA TO OMOTOLA, LET’S SEE HOW THAT GOES!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD GET A LIFE!!!!!!!! JACKIE APPIAH CANNOT EVEN ACT BETTER THAN YVONNE NELSON LET ALONE NADIA!!! JACKIE IS FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE, A FAKE ASS DOUBLE ”D”. LET JACKIE GO ON LOW CUT LET’S SEE WHAT SHE’LL LOOK LIKE. LET HER COME OUT IN PUBLIC WITHOUT MAKE-UP TOO…GENEVIEVE WAS, IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A NATURAL BEAUTY,
(Quote)
[Reply]

cici Reply:
October 8th, 2010 at 03:33
@deedee,shes their grandmother mpo, where were dey wen gene started acting??dis is just ridiculous…
(Quote)
[Reply]

deedee
Posted on July 13, 2010 at 09:22
ISN’T IT CLEAR IN THE PICTURES ABOVE WHO LOOKS PRETTIER?? ISN’T IT CLEAR IN THE PICTURES ABOVE THAT GENEVIEVE NNAJI HAS A GREAT SENSE OF STYLE AND FASHION?? ISN’T IT CLEAR THAT GENEVIEVE LOOKS MORE ADORABLE?? ISN’T IT CLEAR THAT GENEVIEVE WOULD BE PICKED A ZILLION TIMES OVER JACKIE?? GENEVIEVE HAS BEEN INSULTED. I’M SURE WHEN JACKIE SAW THIS ARTICLE SHE IMMEDIATELY FLEW TO LAGOS TO APOLOGIZE TO GENEVIEVE HER MENTOR!!!
(Quote)
[Reply]

Diana_11367
Posted on July 13, 2010 at 16:32
both ladies look good, but jackie’s my favorit.
(Quote)
[Reply]

jazzmin
Posted on July 17, 2010 at 05:11
Deedee, u killed it. I conquor. Its a great insult for these coacraoches from ghana to ever contemplate comparing, fat, cocrodile rough skin like my old mother in the village callaed jackie appiah who wears contact as if contact makes someone beautiful……hahahahahah.In short the president of ghan should personally apologize to GENEVIEVE for this insult posted here by ghanains comparing fat, classless, ugly skin, short, amateur actress like jackie appiah with a legend, damsel, superstar, hot, sexy, naturally beautiful and talented Africa’s best actress GENEVIEVE with a rookie , short and fat actress like jackie appiah. What an insult to GENNY. Anyway i dont blame u guys, its this internet age where any idiot can sit in his house and post any crap for the viewing public. Trust me jackie appiah will go and knee down to GENNY apologizing for this mumbo jumbo ghana journalism….Nonsense!
(Quote)
[Reply]

Sex
Posted on July 17, 2010 at 16:45
But some of u nigerians girls be funny getting all emotional calling for a national apology from our president . Who gives a Bleep about who goes on oprah show 50 cent made over 400 million dollars in 4 years and couldn’t even make the show , but an author who lied about his book made the show so being on oprah don’t mean shit .Now back to the main topic Gene i’m not going to lie is my favourite african girl but lady old now . Shoot i used to watch her movie like 10 years ago lol . Jackie even if she is not as pretty as Gene or as good as gene is a breath of fresh air something new and for that i appreciate it . For all the nigerian ladies bashin here u should post up ur pictures so we can see how u look since u claim she is ugly . In life all good things must come and go yes Gene is a legend in african movies Just like Whitney is a legendary singer but lets face it their time has come and gone and they should quietly enjoy in their retirement homes. Look online its all about Jackie whether she is pretty or not . And what make u think that she might not get bigger than Gene . You did not give her the talent nor the courage God gave it to her and what God has given no man can take so stop rapping about how she might never be bigger because it is God who gives and takes as humans we should learn to appreciate what we have i appreciate Jackie she might not be all that but who here is perfect
(Quote)
[Reply]

jazzmin
Posted on July 19, 2010 at 02:27
Girl Jackie actually looks lder than Genny, lol, without makeup she is shit, bu Genny who is older looks danm hot and grogeous even without makeup and Genny is very fit and keeps her hot body in shape.So Jackie does not have what it takes to last more than three years from now, she is fat, has ugly old grand ma skin and without contact and make up, she is just a village ugly rookie…classless and will never get to why Genny will get to in her whole life time…lol Not even all the Indecency she acts will take her there.
(Quote)
[Reply]

matt
Posted on July 19, 2010 at 04:13
Wait a minute did this kitchen journalist ever try to compare Genvieve and Jackie Appiah……oh my word, there is no shit Nigeria will not take from this 7th world country of ugly monkies called Ghana. For a man with his faculties intact to compare Genevieve and Jackie Appiah, is like the most aimless, nonsensical and foolish thing i have ever had. tomorrow theese delusional fools will start comparing RAMSEY NOAH with Van vicker. God help ghana with their river blindness and pls deliver them from their day dreaming lol. Wat an insult to the class, dignity, natural beauty, super wisdom and intelligence, super model, angelic face, super fit hot body and of course best ever Africa has had Genevieve, Keep dreaming ghana until u destroy ur baby actors career by comapring them with Nigerian hot super star actors and actresses…lol
(Quote)
[Reply]

Spankydeluv Reply:
September 10th, 2010 at 07:42
@matt</
JUST SHUT DA Bleep UP
The title of this page is and i quote "Ghanacelebrities.com, you shouldn't have visited since you need a psychiatrist you should've spent your time searching for one instead.Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today chaal. Don't YOU EVER DARE CALL GHANAIANS MONKEYS. I was wondering if you've ever seen a pineapple before, you probably don't know what it is since you are so fucking dumb anyway, you need the rough end of a pineapple shoved up your ass. No offense honey but you really needed that.
Muthafucker
(Quote)
[Reply]

LAUREN
Posted on July 19, 2010 at 21:34
How on earth wll u compare ghetto fat LovePeddler jackie appiah with hot, classy, sexy, smart, super star GENEVIEVE NNAJI, i think thats an insult to Genny. U ghan shit should just get a life and stop assuming what u r not and waht u will never be….ugly fools
(Quote)
[Reply]

jake
Posted on August 10, 2010 at 18:56
ok ok ok…………, jakie anit even real wen acting somtyms……… neva do this again. jakie anit no where near gene iaght!!!!!! dis sh…. ends here
(Quote)
[Reply]

AKHAINE
Posted on September 10, 2010 at 05:06
Y SO MUCH HATRED BET NIG ND GHANA THEY BOTH PRETTY IN DIA OWN WAY BUT FAIRLY GENE IS MORE POPULAR ABT BEAUTY GENE
(Quote)
[Reply]

Bernard
Posted on September 13, 2010 at 11:35
WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL /……………………………………………,
(Quote)
[Reply]

zdprisca
Posted on September 25, 2010 at 02:08
People stop joking,you can never compare genevieve Nnaji to jackie appiah,becouse jackie is underground but genevieve is the best forever,ever , lol
(Quote)
[Reply]

cici
Posted on October 8, 2010 at 03:29
r u guys kidding me?comparing Jackie with Genevieve?4real r u kdding me?I cant believe dis.wen it cums to acting diaaa,Gene tops all de actresses in africa, in ghana its Nana Ama McBrown, Jackie is not an actress, she shd go do akan drama and cantata, yes dats it, Gene is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better dan dis Jackie gurl oooo, GC neva in ur life shd u do dis ridiculous comparison,
(Quote)
[Reply]

Adwoa Reply:
October 15th, 2010 at 19:42
@cici, I agree with you…….wisely said!!
(Quote)
[Reply]

cici Reply:
October 15th, 2010 at 23:43
@Adwoa,thanx Adowa, at least i fell normal,
(Quote)
[Reply]

bryana
Posted on November 16, 2010 at 21:23
j aime bien toutes les deux mais s il faut faire un choix alors la Jackie wouahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cest la meilleure
(Quote)
[Reply]

bryana
Posted on November 16, 2010 at 21:26
Bryana demande s v p si je peu souvent recevoir mes mail en Francais si cest possible sinon on continu merci
(Quote)
[Reply]

lovet
Posted on January 24, 2011 at 21:11
Donot give a Bleep what people say about u.Jackie u are the best do ur thing and forget about bicths.They like ur body but, they donot want to say it.Because they donot have one.Genvieeve is a old woman that donot know where is she at.U are the best jackie do ur thing and donot think about motherfuck.
(Quote)
[Reply]

jenny
Posted on February 16, 2011 at 16:37
to me ithink they are both okey in movies and in beauty aspect but i think genny got all the styles i love and admires her……….cute babe i luv u always mai role modle
(Quote)
[Reply]

nana aba
Posted on March 21, 2011 at 10:36
these two are very talented and beautiful but to be frank and sincere Genny stands out!!! prefer Genny!!
(Quote)
[Reply]
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by africhika(f): 3:51am On Jul 18, 2011
THE AMAKA Today at 14:31:20:

I would love to see Jackie without her heavy "pancake" because as far as I'm concerned, Jackie is always heavily made up, EVERY TIME i see her.

very true- jackie wears a lot of makeup but i think she is a beautiful lady. her smile is gorgeous.

genny is nice, but i don't see her beauty at all.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nayah(f): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2011
Africhika I agree Jackie has something more
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2011
yawn. . .
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nayah(f): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2011
Jackie may have a lot of make up but her charm is coming from her beautiful and lovely smile
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2011
yawn. . .
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by lovistic: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2011
I should love to see Gene's face too without make up cos she has never been able to do away with it. She even had a fight with Ini Edo on make up when she said " With make up, i can always look young and avoid wrinkles". Ini advised her that, you can never cheat nature and that, no matter what u do, old age is inevitable". So Amaka, stop ur hypocrisy cos ur Gene loves make up than her life self.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by babyboy3(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2011
I have a picture they recently took together in London at a Premier I would look for it, then you could make your judgement
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by MissyB3(f): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2011
lovistic:

I should love to see Gene's face too without make up cos she has never been able to do away with it. She even had a fight with Ini Edo on make up when she said " With make up, i can always look young and avoid wrinkles". Ini advised her that, you can never cheat nature and that, no matter what u do, old age is inevitable". So Amaka, stop your hypocrisy cos your Gene loves make up than her life self.
Yawn . . . [Ta to Amaka  grin ]

Who da’hell is jackie? And on wat grounds is the comparison based on? Acting skills,beauty,graciousness……here in america the household name in african movies is truly genevieve nnaji. In ten years to come jackie would not be where genevieve is. Jackie is cool in her own way but Maribeth, a pity u wanna soil jackie’s effort with this comparison…doh!
I stopped reading when I got to this comment. Finely put!
Even Jackie would humbly step aside for Gene, whatever the yardstick for comparison is.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by babyboy3(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2011
I have a picture they recently took together in London at a Premier I would look for it,  then you could make your judgement

Taken by the same person and camera

Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nayah(f): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
lol Gene puts more make up the Amaka grin
But again I say Jackie has something more on her face I saw a movie from both yesterday and I confirm Jackie rocks, I really like Gene but she has less natural beauty than the ghanaian sister
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2011
lol, its only recently that Gene wears more makeup for the simple fact that Gene is the F[b]ACE OF A MAKE UP BRAND! HELLO![/b] secondly, you can always role the tapes back and see Gene when she was still coming up. the natural beauty is there. as for Jackie, I have never seen her do a movie without being heavily made up and the only time i can remember was when she did "Princess Tyra" and i was thinking "OH GOSH  lipsrsealed "

besides, i never said Gene doesn't wear makeup, i just said Jackie is always HEAVILY MADE UP. big difference, dumbarse.

LOL, at the fake quote from some fake argument between Ini and Gene. are you so gullible or desperate to prove a point?

yawn. . .
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2011
I prefer jackie because she sexier, and her smile is grin beautiful!
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2011
But Genny is a better actress
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2011
. . . Damn, look at Jackie's curves
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by ijawgirl: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2011
damn!

Genevieve all da way!

how can u pple compare almighty genevieve 2 jackie? what an insult sad cheesy

Genevieve all day!
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2011
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by omar22(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2011
Is it Halloween?

Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:40am On Jul 20, 2011
yawn. . .
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 20, 2011
What a huge insult to Jakckie Appiah angry

Jackie all the way. Go on girl. kiss
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nayah(f): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2011
ileke idl lol grin
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2011
yawn. . .
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2011
One thing I admire about Genny is her class. She got class
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by MissyB3(f): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2011
J12:

. . . Damn, look at Jackie's curves
Beautiful smile, yes. But, Jackie and curves in the same sentence? Please!  cheesy
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Beautiful smile, yes. But, Jackie and curves in the same sentence? Please!  cheesy
Naa. Jackie is a curvaceous woman - to me sha, I don't know about you.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by skunky: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2011
abeg which lin question be this?
u should be comparing Vive with Halley or people of her status.
who is Jackki?
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by babyboy3(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2011
u should be comparing Vive with Halley or people of her status.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Compare what,

Halle is on $10m per movie
Gene is on $8k per home movie

The mere fact that Gene is competing with Jackie (Not Charlize Theron) for African's best Actress speaks volume, all the ooh aah is about who is prettier and not who is the best actress,

Dont ever put Gene and Halle in the same sentence!!
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nayah(f): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2011
Missy come on Jackie is really shapeful it's obvious sister
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2011
@ baby-boy, you are saying Genny can never be better than Halle because of her salary? you sound dumb. for the reason that Genny does not make as much as Halle because of the industry she works (Nollywood, which doesn't even have what 10% of Hollywood has) in does not make Halle better.
since when does money equal talent? 

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations / Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.