Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (311028 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by lovistic: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2011
Wow! Didn't know until now. Gene's magazine columnist said jackie is the most beautiful woman to cover Gene's magazine. Gene herself, Ini, Omotola, Mercy, Kate and co have been on the cover before. Haters would hate but the truth never changes and Jackie's amazing looks are undeniable.

Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by ceasyc(f): 2:16am On Aug 12, 2011
^^^ dem pix of jackie on genny's mag r simply gorgeous.

less fat but still curvy, less makeup. lol = v. gooddddddddddddddd
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 12, 2011
Jackieeeeeeeeeeeeee. Love that girl.

Go Ghanaians.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2011
I have no idea what I said earlier on this thread but Jackie is so much more beautiful to me.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by lovistic: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
Up close

Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by lovistic: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2011
Point of correction, Gene's appearance on CNN and Oprah has nothing to do with most beautiful. U need to research before writing. What u said was totally a fabricated lie. Gene appeared on Oprah because Nigeria asked Oprah to feature Gene as the most popular Nigerian celebrity. Oprah didn't know Gene existed until then. I'm very sure if Ghana had done similar and Jackie voted as the most popular celeb in Ghana, she would have appeared too. Go research on "Gene on the Oprah show and see facts for urself. And with Gene being Julia Roberts of Africa, i think she quite deserved it though it is still arguable since not everyone will agree to that u know. Opinions r always different and it is not a big deal if Oprah called her that cause i don't think Oprah watches African movies or at least a lot of our movies.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by ijsweety(f): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
Genevieve is more prettier than jakie appiah for sure she is.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by ijsweety(f): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
Genevieve is more prettier than jackie appiah for sure she is.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by anonymous6(f): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ lovistic
Point of correction non of it was a fabricate lie, plus I never said Oprah watches African movies(and Oprah doesn't really like Nigerians any way so I am not surprised: http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200707260133325 nor do I give a DAMN), and she never met Genevieve because I watched that Oprah show episode when she mentioned about about Genevieve but she has seen her photos and researched about her. Also Genevieve's appearance on CNN had to do with her looks and acting, she has been interviewed three time on CNN(and more coming up) & it was mentioned, So you should do research before writing. No matter how you spin this though, this thread was a Ghana vs. Nigeria thread and the OP set the motion for that because I have seen this trend alot and anytime I see a Ghanian vs Nigerian comparison thread  the Nigerians get blasted, so I'm not buying your argument about opinions, especially after some of the comments I have read so far in this thread. Next time do your research before responding to me.

lastly, Whether Ghana had a chance or not is irrelevant because it's Nollywood who made Nadia and Jackie who they are today way before the Ghanian movie industry started, so Jackie had a chance in Nollywood, she has been voted as Nollywoods favorite Ghanian actress and she and Nadia are the only Top Nollywood actresses in Nollywood who are Ghanian. She is even more on top or known then some Nollywood actresses who are Nigerian, so she had enough exposure to be voted as the most beautiful nollywood actress and beat genevieve and she didn't, plus even if Ghana industry had the opportunity to vote her the most top in Ghana, it's highly unlikely she would have appeared on CNN because the Ghollywood industry is not recognized out of Africa, only Nollywood(it's the only african industry the western world knows and will feature, their have been more then 5 documentaries about this industry, many news specials on Nollywood not Ghollywood, and its the 2nd to 3rd largest movie industry in the world, and they have beaten Hollywood as the top and number one movie industry in Sub-Saharan Africa, so your argument is whack because if Nollywood was like Ghollywood is, nobody would care what Nollywood considers who is the most beautiful in their industry), Even The top actress in the Yoruba Nollywood movie industry & Hausa Nollywood movie industry never had that chance to appear on CNN because they are not recognized only the English Nollywood industry is really even being known, and etc

Nollywood made Van Vicker, Nadia Buari, Jackie Appiah:
http://nationaldailyngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2438:nigerias-nollywood-vs-ghanas-gollywood-who-blinks-first-&catid=130:trendtainment&Itemid=451
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/8142/2/ghana-slams-1000-fee-on-nigerian-actors.html
http://www.balancingact-africa.com/news/broadcast/issue-no86/regulation-policy/nollywood-decries-hi/bc

Nollywood beats Hollywood as Number one industry in Sub-Saharan Africa:
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/nigerias-nollywood-eclipsing-hollywood-in-africa-1974087.html
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
ceasyc:

^^^ dem pix of jackie on genny's mag r simply gorgeous.

less fat but still curvy, less makeup. lol = v. gooddddddddddddddd

Less make-up? Even her eyebrows were drawn!
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by ceasyc(f): 3:28am On Aug 18, 2011
michelin89:

Less make-up? Even her eyebrows were drawn!

lol. i meant less make up than other pix or b4. genny's eyebrows are drawn in almost all her pix if not all her pix sef. genny's got little hair on

her eyebrows and genny's pix = too much make up n fake thingies like fake eye lashes, etc. just check some of d pix on her fb or twitter or on dis page sef

SO DEY ARE BOTH GUILTY OF TOO MUCH MAKE UP PHOTOSHOP AIRBRUSH, ETC. imo less is more or dem gats things to hide dats y dey do all dat.

i stated b4 that dey r both pretty gals but genny is prettier than jackie in my opinion cos i have seen at least 1 or 2 films of both gals without makeup and flashy/fancy clothes
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2011
I think Genevieve is more beautiful than Jackie, even though I think Jackie is pretty. Am making reference to the movies I've watched and I have seen them both at their worst and their best (without make-up and with make-up).

That aside. . . . . .
@ lovistic, why are you all over this thread throwing tantrums and bursting veins over this small issue? Some people find Jackie prettier, while some prefer Genny. What is your problem? If you really believe that your opinion (which you're trying to pass as fact) is true, then why hang around a thread for two-and-a-half years boxing and kicking everyone who doesn't share your view? The truth doesn't need constant reaffirmations (unless deep down you know the truth but want to make yourself believe otherwise).

And will you quit using the Pimples Card in an attempt to discredit Genny? It's an old card, especially now that her face is flawless.

Genny wins this one in MY OPINION.

Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Goldieluks: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2011
100% Genny,no doubt!
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nayah(f): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2011
Jackie!!! Jackie!!! Jackie!!! smiley
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Faithiphie(f): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2012
Genny iz my own person i like her so much as my role model,but jackie is beautiful i swear
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Ozichim(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2012
Please, Jackie is pretty especially when she smiles. In fact I like to watch her movie just to see her smile.
Jackie is pretty. Jenny is naturally beautiful. When she is angry she still look pretty.

We should not compare the two as this won't be doing Jackie any good. Jackie is pretty and attractive, But Jenny is also pretty more beautiful and many people will find her more attractive. Let's stop comparing the two for they are both African beauty though Jenny has the true Beauty.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nayah(f): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2012
Ozichim: Please, Jackie is pretty especially when she smiles. In fact I like to watch her movie just to see her smile.
Jackie is pretty. Jenny is naturally beautiful. When she is angry she still look pretty.

We should not compare the two as this won't be doing Jackie any good. Jackie is pretty and attractive, But Jenny is also pretty more beautiful and many people will find her more attractive. Let's stop comparing the two for they are both African beauty though Jenny has the true Beauty.
The thing is that to my opinion is more this Ghanaian/Nigerian rivalry which is hidden behind these two ladies comparison...
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by mamesthy: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2012
Beauty doesn't come when some makes up. Genny is natural and charming. Very beautiful check her out when she do not apply cosmetics. Jackie without comestics looks like village girl.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2012
Ever seen both without make-up on? Both are beautiful, but Genny is more beautiful dan her... Jackie has dis captivatin smile more dan Genny though...
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by holarbihsz: 6:03am On Jun 06, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]ohh!my God, Jackie is beautiful.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by londoner: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by mikron(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
both of them r beautiful
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by princechrming(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
J Baby is PRETTIER and SEXIER smiley
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Babaken(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
Jenny is queen of all time
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by nadias877(f): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
jackie is prettier.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Nayah(f): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
nadias877: jackie is prettier.
for sure!
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by stephybabe(f): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2012
Wat kind of comparison is dis..genny is more beautiful in face, shape...she beats jackie hands down
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Jaykizz(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
IMO, MARTHA ANKOMAH in d GOLLYWOOD industry is prettier dan d pair, nt to talk of NADIA BUHARI. If I kan get nadia ehn, I'l kp likin her lyk a goat licks its cub wen it gvs birth.
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by geogeous(f): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2012
For a girl to admire a girl, she must be beautiful. Jenny is a sight for weary eyes, she is gorgeous in cute way!
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Thankme(f): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
Haba una no get eyes??.... No doubt Jackie Appiah finer, Im a Nigerian..... I dislyk dat witch u call Genevieve Nnaji. Crap!
Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by Thankme(f): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
Haba una no get eyes??.... No doubt Jackie Appiah is finer. Im a Nigerian o..... I dislyk dat witch u call Genevieve Nnaji. Crap!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations / Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.