Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX (31047 Views)

Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S / 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) / Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by brokenplate: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
cry cry cry cry

So painful.

Dear Nairalanders thanks for your patronage so far. Please contact me on my signature for your Xmas goat.
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by Thunderlicious: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
naptu2:
Overspending? How much did the bus spended?

May their souls rest in peace.

I blame the op
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by Curvinus(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
overspending in this recession?
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by Hasselbaink: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
OVERSPENDING or OVERSPEEDING ? angryThese nairaland moderators self lipsrsealed
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by modupe2: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
R I P
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by naptu2: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Thunderlicious:

I blame the op

And the supermod that repeated the error on the home page.
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by Hasselbaink: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
naptu2:

How much did the bus spend ?
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by Rick9(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jesus Christ !!!
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by wisdomagbai(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Terrible
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by naijaboiy: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Please which moderator moved this thread to front page?

What is overspending?
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by fm4real2k6(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Omooniya1:
very sad one... RIP
vivaciousvivi:
Truly sad and unnecessary.
RIP
drinkgarri:
Lord have mercy.... How did it happen?
brokenplate:
cry cry cry cry

So painful.

Dear Nairalanders thanks for your patronage so far. Please contact me on my signature for your Xmas goat.
modupe2:
R I P
Hasselbaink:

How much did the bus spend ?
Rick9:
Jesus Christ !!!
wisdomagbai:
Terrible
naijaboiy:
Please which moderator moved this thread to front page?

What is overspending?

What is life when by tomorrow you had died; what happens to your fame, certificate, properties, cars, money, etc.... Vanity upon vanity!

This one thing to ponder on. I always know if you have Jesus you've got everything, evening death, you can be sure you are going somewhere. But a life without Jesus is a waste.

Its important we all take a stock of our different lives, its easy to type RIP but imagine if its you or me what will became of me in afterlife.

I know some people don't believe in Heaven or Hell or God, but I can only pray that God open your eyes of understanding. As to us that don't believe, it is important we check our lives. Jesus is at the door , He is calling your name.

Its not about being religious, praying 5times a day or going to church all the time, its about PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with Him.

Accept Jesus today,like they often say TOMORROW IS ALREADY TOO LATE.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by Sir2rexninefour(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
doctokwus:
RIP to d whole family.
But how can the bus av overspend,what is into mmm?
Spelling and grammatical mistakes like this,dilute the seriousness of some news items.
Mods too shud b up and doing.

Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by Krispy0705(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] PLS IT IS NOT OVERSPENDING. ITS OVERSPEEDING. MODIFY THE TOPIC PLS.
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by HMZi: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
saw the sight of the crash.....so sad....be really grateful if you arrive ur destination thiw xmas...
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by Tobium1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Rip to de dead. But dat does not give de villagers de right to dig a long deep hole at de spot of de accident, dat hole culd cause more accidents if not filled up asap! sad
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by RasheedUmar: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
December news don't always come with Xmas carols and merriment.
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by ceejay80s(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
naptu2:

are u making a joke or u just no go school?
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by Darlingmua(f): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chai..a whole family embarassed...Lord have mercy. Rip to them
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by jovialswag(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
I believe dis is not ordinary. how many days remaining to Christmas and dey jst died like dat.
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by Adeniyimi: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:
What's the use of this news and pictures? You people should stop posting horrorful pictures of accident victms on social media.It's not palatable to the sight,do u want us to be perpetully in sorrow? When accidents occur,see how u can help the victims rather than taking picures to be posted on the social media.

I also wonder o. Dis type of situation also happen here in Canada and u can never see white people going there to take picture and putting it on social media. Just tired of this African mentality
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by 99foxxy(f): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Omg, so sad Rip.
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by ChubbychummyICE(f): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
BIDOO:
Over what? What of overdraftinggrin
All in haste to make it to front page
Mod and the Op kindly correct ur mistake.
To the victims i pray you find eternal rest in the bossom of the lord.
Its sadden hearing a kind news like this but nothing can be done than to say farewell to the departure and may God console your love one.
ur correcting the op for making a mistake, but did u even read ur tenses they aren't right, please learn to remove d log in ur eye b4 removing the spec in sm1 else's eye. Ur 2017 watchword.
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by glossy6(f): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
So sad. RIP
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by XpensivK: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
So sad,RIP
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by babym7681(f): 12:54am On Dec 22, 2016
RIP. God av Mercy
Re: Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX by BIDOO(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
ChubbychummyICE:
ur correcting the op for making a mistake, but did u even read ur tenses they aren't right, please learn to remove d log in ur eye b4 removing the spec in sm1 else's eye. Ur 2017 watchword.
wow, this is cool, but can you do me a favour? Kindly point out where i got the syntax wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) / The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler / Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.