Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

"The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose (1078 Views)

EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / Governor Ayo Fayose And His Mother At His Chieftaincy Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by RiversWatchDog(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by nextprince: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ayo, na u dey pursue urself oh! Nobody dey pursue u.
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
This guy is greater than Awolowo cool
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by MxtaMichealz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
funi man ... cc; lalasticlala
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by WatchinginHD(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fayose the king of yoloba
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by Nixiepie(f): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Very interesting sombori
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by Fozi(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Baba you are blessed among politicians na Presidency remain for you I would vote for you in my sleep sef Amechi when dey form don shut up where you dey Baba Fayose I remain you number one political fan and supporter the eye of PDP
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by lawbabs: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Awolowo isnt like your mentors from where you come! Leave that to the Yorubas to determine. Its like me saying Okorocha is greater than Ojukwu!

Stop that nonsense and face your studies, little one!
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Iron man
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by yarimo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Don't worry FAYOSE they will keep on getting fatally until your tenure come to an end in 2018 as governor, that is when you will get fatally also.
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by MxtaMichealz(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by basingstoke: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Godbless. You sir.the enemy may come like a mighty rushing wind, but the Lord God will raise a standard against them
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by slurryeye: 12:28am On Dec 22, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

But no Igbo man is as great as Awolowo undecided
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by mykeljosef: 1:10am On Dec 22, 2016
lol... A.PC opposition seems to be just one man

make fayose a party
Re: "The More They Run After Me, They Get Themselves Fatally Injured" - Ayo Fayose by morbeta(m): 1:11am On Dec 22, 2016
Fayose pls always say less than necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Money Recovered From Ikoyi-lagos House By EFCC / Biafra: Why Igbo People Can Be Identified As Proper Fools – APGA Chieftain / "Ordinary Umbrella A Commissioner In Nigeria Cannot Carry.." (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.