Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

James Ibori Released From Prison - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Released From Prison (42737 Views)

James Ibori Chased Econet Out Over $4.5M Bribe - Econet CEO / James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

e did well for his people , they celebrate his bday every year in his absence. Na only ibori loot ? if other serve jail term, I am.OK but mean while let him loot ,it's better than the northerner looting d South South
By his people u mean oghara.
Cause we in warri here don't give a Bleep abt him.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Chrisx1x(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dc4life:

I wonder the kind of reception the criminal will get once he arrives in his hometown. Paid youths rejoicing the chief robber has arrived?? With a welcome party organised by the state and federal government, or is he gonna be stoned and burnt to death on the streets of delta state. Fingers crossed.

IF E TOO PAIN YOU GO HANG YOURSELF.make i go buy one beer take celebrate jor
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by whoisuche: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
ApenaEde:
Allahu Akbar.
accept Islam 2day.
2moro may b 2 late

Jesus is the way the truth and the life accept him now and be sure of the Kingdom of God.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by paradigmshift(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrTruth4real:

By his people u mean oghara.
Cause we in warri here don't give a Bleep abt him.

re u a deltan ?? if yes, u re Number 1 out of 100 saying you don't give a fuk about him.n he dnt give a fuk abt u 2
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

re u a deltan ?? if yes, u re Number 1 out of 100 saying you don't give a fuk about him.u n he dnt give a fuk abt u 2
Yes, I am a deltan. Are u?
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by paradigmshift(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Yes, I am a deltan. Are u?

I schooled there in pti.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

I schooled there in pti.
Wow, m currently doing my HND at pti.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by AntiWailer: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
LastSurvivor11:

Just the way u see Abachas poster on northerners cars and bikes..
Did ibori stole more than abacha nor killed more than him..

??

I like ur mentality.

Protect your thief.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by paradigmshift(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Wow, m currently doing my HND at pti.

which department? the Sug president is my boy... Theophilus
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Taireblaze(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dc4life:

I wonder the kind of reception the criminal will get once he arrives in his hometown. Paid youths rejoicing the chief robber has arrived?? With a welcome party organised by the state and federal government, or is he gonna be stoned and burnt to death on the streets of delta state. Fingers crossed.

Where you nur dey insult my guy like that...na frame dey frame am up...you nur be we area person so u nur sabi d matter
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

which department? the Sug president is my boy... Theophilus
EEED, that's nice, I hail u o, boss.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Chrisx1x(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

is it your pipeline ? what are they developing ? is Nigeria ready to develop? since age na street light we dey commission. stop claiming Mr integrity. u re a Nigerian and we know how d tin work, anywhere d owo dey come, we dey put head. if they jail other politicians , that will be good. ibori did well for his people and you can't dare n talk to him any how there .come here dey form internet gangster. u re d one who made mention of the word ashawo, you must be a regular customer ...am done here. I hail o..
lol.o boy its true o.am in oghara right now.a guy was like "why is people celebrating because ibori was released" and he was almost lynched.in oghara and many part of delta,the mere saying of "ibori say" can win u any seat you are aspiring for.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Chrisx1x(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Oktoberfest:

If u think he has done well then dont complain abt uduaghan or okowa cos they are his stooges doing his biddings....as 4fulani family and friends looting the Niger Delta...uncle clarus could have done better while he was in power bt he was busy licking a55es; while my brothers from the other side of d niger are not helping matters currently by fighting with the west n everybody out of spite n sentiments instead of building bridges...n we d NDs,just sitdown dey look.
Why you dey cry for our matter na
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by mujahib6199(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
What a shame! It is only in Nigeria that we celebrate criminals, looters, terrorist and Killer. James Ibori who looted their present and future life is still celebrated by them. Somebody who suppose to be pelted by stone on his arrival is being giving wild jubilation and celebration amid all what he has done. More respect to CHINUA ACHEBE Truly, there was a Country!!! # shameless_people # wailing_wailers # respect to Achebe

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Earth2Metahuman: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
greenermodels:
he was released by a court order because he's conviction was a set up.it's illegal to call him a criminal now.
the rebranding has started.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by greenermodels: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
the rebranding has started.
I'm not from Delta or care a bit about the man, he's an ex convict for goodness sake but on this particular case, he was setup and threads following the review of his case have made nairaland front-page.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by ihedioramma: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Better he no enter NIGERIA because FG will hold him for another ten or five years .
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by paradigmshift(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chrisx1x:
lol.o boy its true o.am in oghara right now.a guy was like "why is people celebrating because ibori was released" and he was almost lynched.in oghara and many part of delta,the mere saying of "ibori say" can win u any seat you are aspiring for.

ibori na free man. he looted like every other politician did. he make sure things were put in place n all those oil companies den dey adhere to wetin e talk..so people love am. make dem Lynch d guy, some people dey form over sabi too much
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Earth2Metahuman: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
greenermodels:
I'm not from Delta or care a bit about the man, he's an ex convict for goodness sake but on this particular case, he was setup and threads following the review of his case have made nairaland front-page.
and where is this thread?
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Raddie(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Zenlife:

Constitutionaly, an ex convict can't contest for a political office!
You missed my message!
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Zenlife: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Raddie:

You missed my message!

Nah!
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Rhea(f): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Realhommie:
As it is he has been convicted hence can't run for any political office..

Assuming his fellow criminal colleagues in the legislature do not change that law overnight. Obasanjo would have succeeded with 3rd term if he had bribed everybody involved well well. Ibori is destined for political office again in a country that celebrates criminals
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Realhommie(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rhea:

Assuming his fellow criminal colleagues in the legislature do not change that law overnight. Obasanjo would have succeeded with 3rd term if he had bribed everybody involved well well. Ibori is destined for political office again in a country that celebrates criminals
Well, let's see..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma & Rochas Okorocha Hug Each Other At A Public Function (Video) / Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.