Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

James Ibori Released From Prison - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Released From Prison (42734 Views)

James Ibori Chased Econet Out Over $4.5M Bribe - Econet CEO / James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrTruth4real:

I just dey laf u, obj got him in jail the first time cause he stop being loyal. If he cudnt do anything then, he can't do poo now.
fingers crossed
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by adonbilivit: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
kaeforum:

But oloshos are based in Lagos.
they are everywhere. u just need money In your pocket to know this
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Realhommie(m): 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jadeite:

Oga,for a glass of milk must we kill a cow?? Even the "proverbial prodigal son" was accepted by his father...Should he be killed because of what he did? My annoyance lies with the fact that only a selected few are being picked on..Why are the Abachas walking freely? Why is Tinubu being hailed as the Jagaban?
Now,the problems we the Southerners have is the fact that we hate ourselves...Ibori might not be the Angel we want,but as our Son,we will welcome him...
Fair enough....
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Tuoyofelix(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
How much did he steal
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by loomer: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dc4life:

I wonder the kind of reception the criminal will get once he arrives in his hometown. Paid youths rejoicing the chief robber has arrived?? With a welcome party organised by the state and federal government, or is he gonna be stoned and burnt to death on the streets of delta state. Fingers crossed.

Thief or not, the man na the only better Governor delta state don get

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
ApenaEde:
Allahu Akbar.
accept Islam 2day.
2moro may b 2 late
You are a brainwashed religious monkey! undecided
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by fireforfire: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
niteduff:
I hope people wont start celebrating him, because it seems the only thing we celebrate in Nigeria is corruption and corrupt people. Anyway, I wish him well.

Dey are ALREADY celebrating him on facebook. Seems pple are happy for his release.
I fear naija... d only countrt where corruption is given a gold medal

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Rhea(f): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
The only Nigerian ex-governor to be jailed for corruption.
Now that he is back, no doubt they will form the new party around him. Ibori for president. Atiku for president. He will end up being Atiku's running mate. Na so Naija politics be.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Duru009(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
De next president of Nigeria is back.....

Another history is about to be made...
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Duru009(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
De Mandela of south south region...
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Duru009(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
De Mandela of south south region.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by paradigmshift(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Realhommie:
I refuse to agree with you say nothing good go fit come out of this country, i see one of ur earlier post wey you say Naija no go better in a 100years time. I'm a believer, you should believe too.. Leave those senators matter, when we don start the move from down small e go reach top one day, coz weda you believe it or not someday responsibilities go reach our turn for this country so by then e go easy to effect the kind change we want...

keep on believing boss count me out..
I hail o
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by babajero(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Obasanjo will be in panic mode, because of the set up.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by babajero(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Obasanjo will be in panic mode, because of the set up..
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

e did well for his people , they celebrate his bday every year in his absence. Na only ibori loot ? if other serve jail term, I am.OK but mean while let him loot ,it's better than the northerner looting d South South
If u think he has done well then dont complain abt uduaghan or okowa cos they are his stooges doing his biddings....as 4fulani family and friends looting the Niger Delta...uncle clarus could have done better while he was in power bt he was busy licking a55es; while my brothers from the other side of d niger are not helping matters currently by fighting with the west n everybody out of spite n sentiments instead of building bridges...n we d NDs,just sitdown dey look.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Realhommie(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

keep on believing boss count me out..
I hail o
If you no gree believe and refuse to change i go deal with you with EFCC, SARS, DSS, ARMY, and also with the judiciary.. Lolz

Na me hail pass boss, nothing do you.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Realhommie(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Rhea:
The only Nigerian ex-governor to be jailed for corruption.
Now that he is back, no doubt they will form the new party around him. Ibori for president. Atiku for president. He will end up being Atiku's running mate. Na so Naija politics be.
As it is he has been convicted hence can't run for any political office..
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by oseiwe(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chief James Onanefe Ibori, the best governor of the '99 set!

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by seguno2: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
adeadeyera post=52135216[b:
[/b]]Don't get it twisted, oga.
"Most Delta people are mumus"? No.

Arguably, the most intelligent and civilized people of the South south region, I think.

The truth is, the workings of governance in this part of the world makes people like him more and more relevant, even after their time in active politics is spent. He practises the "all-inclusive" style. He identifies with all cadres. The rich and the poor. The haves and the have-nots.

The guy has built himself to such a height that if he bats an eyelid, things would move. He also has groomed and replicated more people like him, that's why he can, from the corner of the prison walls, decide who becomes governor. He chose Uduaghan and now Okowa. He's the kind of guy you hate to like, but you're left with no choice.

So, all of these and more are just what goes on beneath.

That must be a typographical error.
You meant to type THUGS will move.
Enjoy your ignorant bliss.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by bewla(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
HsLBroker:
Ok
another one let out
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by adeadeyera(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
seguno2:

That must be a typographical error.
You meant to type THUGS will move.
Enjoy your ignorant bliss.

You know, your unrepentant sojourn along this path is rather unfortunate, as it is laughable.
Pity, I can't help you further.

Take it or leave it, the dude is still in charge of Delta state politics.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by April4th(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
The Odidigborigbo 1 of Africa is back.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by seguno2: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
adeadeyera:
You know, your unrepentant sojourn along this path is rather unfortunate, as it is laughable.

Please point out where I said anything different.
Thanks.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by chinjo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dc4life:

I wonder the kind of reception the criminal will get once he arrives in his hometown. Paid youths rejoicing the chief robber has arrived?? With a welcome party organised by the state and federal government, or is he gonna be stoned and burnt to death on the streets of delta state. Fingers crossed.

The same way iyiola Omisore was stoned and burnt to death
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by yinkslinks(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Finally the Abacha of Delta state is resurrected. Lol
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by paradigmshift(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Realhommie:
If you no gree believe and refuse to change i go deal with you with EFCC, SARS, DSS, ARMY, and also with the judiciary.. Lolz

Na me hail pass boss, nothing do you.

funny you...u see say wahala still yakpa
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

yes I still make sense. our refinery be like sign board and nothing to write home about.. the illegal refinery refine n sell, legalize it and give it license so they help the refinery. make it to standard...rather than send those hopeless soldier to destroy it..my thought. still one Heineken 4u
Well, govt has sold license for modular refinery. Also those illegal refineries aren't actually refinery, they steal crude oil, n boil it in a drum to get diesel n kerosene, is that wat u call a refinery?
If govt were to do things right those oil, bunkers will not make profit, cause their profit is as a result of stolen crude oil.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
adeadeyera:

In charge of what?
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by paradigmshift(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Well, govt has sold license for modular refinery. Also those illegal refineries aren't actually refinery, they steal crude oil, n boil it in a drum to get diesel n kerosene, is that wat u call a refinery?
If govt were to do things right those oil, bunkers will not make profit, cause their profit is as a result of stolen crude oil.

u re right but the government would be set up means to help rather dn destroy it.those guy's get brain . aiit u bam
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

u re right but the government would be set up means to help rather dn destroy it.those guy's get brain . aiit u bam
Aiit if u say so.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by Usmaniaaa: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Let's go there

Obj and Apc go hear am
see mumu...
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison by LastSurvivor11: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
AntiWailer:
They will celebrate looters and still blame another region for their suffering.

Just the way u see Abachas poster on northerners cars and bikes..
Did ibori stole more than abacha nor killed more than him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari's Granddaughter, Amal Bello / Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.